1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OFFICIAL [Gamez] Stigma System

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by evilset, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Stigma system ?

1. Yes!

36.5%
  2. No!

63.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jankop

jankop Expert

Dont listen them. They dont know what they are saying. your work is perfect. You do very good job.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

I love how people use a threat tactic. Im going to quit the server if you implement stigma system.. O rly now? Well go ahead your the one losing on all the gear you have obtained up until this point or donated for them. I mean cmon dont make up such retarded comments and make it like carl really cares if you leave or any1 else. Its a game people will come and go, and gamez seems to have been increasing in population even though we have had lots of buggs in the past. TBH i would really love if all the noobs who say this were to leave it would be more fun pvp wise, no more zergs, so good riddance.

3 people like this.
  3. Kakikukeko

Kakikukeko Proficient

I just arranged my stigma calculator, it seems cool since i have to choose what skill i will use. Since evilset has told there's a npc who sell stigma shard, so i don't need to look for it. I used to vote No, Now 100% percent i vote YES !!

You can use stigma calculator here, to decide what skill are u going to use..

1 person likes this.
  4. Coldreaver

Coldreaver New Member

so true man...

5. jankop

jankop Expert

agree with you

6. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

You know how easy and monopolize the game is atm?
    Stigma system will shake things up.

However, One thing concerns me, so of the spell for certain build does not even work.
    Is just stupid if stigma system is applied and ALL spells for all classes does not work.
    Since stigma system will limit their choice and be some build half of spells are not working.
    So they be force to use regular skills- ohh wait half of those does not work either so? what skills they be using
    Hit orb dmg 0, hit orb dmg 1, ????

So I vote stigma system yes.
    I also vote FIX ALL SKILLS FIRST!!!!

<3 wyb LOL

7. Shandix

Shandix Expert

o_O lmao i was thinking what to say about this. tbh o_O I don't mind the idea of the system being implemented but tbh what was the point of having 2 Aion Servers? If you guys gona make gamez retail like y not close Lumiel and just leave siel as the retail that will cause less lagg and crashes i belive o_O dunno if both running on same server. Also wasnt Lumiel made for the people that QQ about Siel being unbalance so they could play retail like y not just change Lumiel to high rate but leave everything else retail like o_O. I do appreciate what the dev is doing but my question to him is why change something that people like the way it is when Carl gave the people retail like features in a new server named Lumiel o_O y not just add high rate to Lumiel ;3 so that way everyone happy people that want all stygma skill on o.o stay on siel all people that want high rate with retail system pvp go Lumiel. o.o just my thinking. plz dont flame me or say im dumb or stuff like that o_O just give me ur opinion thank you.

8. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

and i wonder how is your reaction when you get no drops after all you've been through. rofl

9. lafitness88

Well spirit master really just have one build for pvp LOL. be interesting how the battle with other classes when their skills are limited omg rangers LOL. cant wait.

10. pegasus

pegasus Proficient

I must delete my templar when new system been actıve cuz temp ıs useless for me wıth custom stıgma skıll many people wıll delete cuz ı feel powerfull wıth old stıgma system nvm then my vote ıs NO

11. Royal

Royal Proficient

Stigma will add more variety.

Right now there are 8 classes.

If you add stigma you can have a DPS cleric or healing cleric

Defence templar or pvp templar etc...

Why should everyone be the exact same...

12. lafitness88

I do agree. if we going to be more retail carl need to stop being a cheaper and let some of this cool stuff be obtainable. I mean abg still ultimate pvp armor. But will it hurt for storm to drop and forsaken/dragon bound we mainly want them for skins anyways lol.

13. daax

daax - Forum Legend

i think people are afraid that they wont be able to play and "win" if the stigma system will be implemented. Everyone can hit the buttons and do a lot of damage with the high skills we got now...but if the system will be implemented ....game play wont be as easy as it is...
    i stick with implementing that system... more fun if it gets harder to play
    peace :D

14. jankop

jankop Expert

isnt true. Now you jsut see your real skill in pvp. Now will be pvp fair i dont know where is problem. every class will use stigma tree. so here will not be any nerf or something.

15. jankop

jankop Expert

They need only time. You have right they are afraid but for few days they will be okey.

16. Shameimaru

Shameimaru Getting there

No,there is no more defence templar
    stigma system will kill the defence templar,i know,they are not popular like other class are
    but hey,im one of them

17. pegasus

pegasus Proficient

yeah ure true but characters ıs lost multı playable specıalty,thınk about thıs and ı dont want only 1 specıalty for my chars

18. daax

daax - Forum Legend

yup...they just need to get used to it...i did play a long time on a server that had stigma system....and all i can say is that it was cool , it actually gave one the chance to show his/hers gaming skills.

19. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

i dont think ppl understand what they are asking for.....adding Stigma's will just give me something extra to have in my inventory.

20. Kakikukeko

Kakikukeko Proficient

Lol that's why i can easily decide what skills i am going to use, since many of spirit skills are not working xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.