1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OFFICIAL [Gamez] Stigma System

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by evilset, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Stigma system ?

1. Yes!

36.5%
  2. No!

63.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krudus

Krudus New Member

Come on... Stigma was there for a reason! you already get to learn all non-stigma skills... how boring is to have same pvp strategy for all classes?

2. ikike

ikike Jai guru deva om

o.o i get it...uhm..wait.. what?

2 people like this.
  3. pegasus

pegasus Proficient

yeah and ı cant use actıve selectable skıll wıth my temp (like steell barricade defence)and templar ıs lost many skıll wıth new system then templar ıs been a junk wıth new system

4. Luciana Zeta

Luciana Zeta Hail Daeva! Forum Legend

Because everyone that dares disagree is a noob, right?

Also, it's not even my glad I'm worried about with the stigma system, I've had a look, and while I find it annoying, I don't lose that much of what I actually use on my glad, now, my sorcerer and ranger on the other hand, the following image shows my reaction for those classes:

[​IMG]

5. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

NO DRoPS = VoTE NO..!!
    DRoPS FIXED= VoTE YES..!!

:)

6. daax

daax - Forum Legend

gg u ppl find such lame excuses ....it's kinda amusing tho XD !

7. pegasus

pegasus Proficient

now ı must delete my templar,clerıc,chanter and ıll do donate for them cuz ıwanna play wıth all class wıth multı playable optıon now ı must thınk about my donate system too

8. Shandix

Shandix Expert

I have a question for evilset in retail spear has a chance to cause stumble is that gona be implemented 2?????

9. kyoraku

kyoraku New Member

Jankop, what is your desesperation answering all posts, do u often lose pvp? or what is your proble? leave people feel free to express what they want. And I vote no, cuz I love the way I play my chanter healing, putting buffs, with my attacks skills and all, I dont want to choose bewteen my skills. No stigma skills make the game unique if we havent implemented yet and the other servers have it, that means we are unique for we dont have that. I am sure, a lot of people come here because they can use whatever they want. If u get killed by a glad or a ranger, that means that u are not good enough to fight and face them and the same thing will happen if there is stigma, simple noobs die. And stop saying that people who have abg dont know how to pvp, what a lie, whoever think that I wait u with my sm, my assassin and my chanter to duel. Last thing, nobody wins a pvp just pressing buttons what a lie, if that is true I guess I will leave my nephew of two years playing, makin ap points whereas I am in the university lol. Note: I hope if no wins, they respect what the poll decided and dont make a different thing.

7 people like this.
  10. Crusher

Crusher Expert

Why make poll? U will lose and will implement anyway...

1 person likes this.
  11. kyoraku

kyoraku New Member

Totally I agree, lets decide between a damage dealer chanter or a buffer one.

12. Luciana Zeta

That's what I said as well earlier.

13. TheHelper

TheHelper Proficient

Hey we got a new Crystal ^^
    I suggest now Evilset lower the rates of Xp and drop!

14. daax

daax - Forum Legend

u ppl are far from the topic of this thread...wtf stick to it
    for other crap ...CREATE ANOTHER THREAD?

15. jankop

jankop Expert

i am just ssaying my reaction, my opinion and my viewing angle on situation. I am dont telling to no1 that he cant say his opinion. we live in democratic world so dont udnerstand me wrong. Everything what i am saying is just my opinion and viewing angle on things what ppl say. I dont want angry no1 and i dont want argue with no1. Every1 can say his opinion. I accept it.

But how can some1 say that this stigma system is wrong when he never play with it. I am just saying.

16. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Banned

If u do that now will rulles only players that know how to play with this system...
    i dont know to play like that....this server has been ****ed up..i ll go back to l2 if that happens and most of players will leave...
    so do what ever u want!!! gl

17. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

Not realy. Sincethe best Stigma tree will be passed on from friend to friend to accidently the whole server thrue a world message and everyone hops on the best stigma tree.

1 person likes this.
  18. Shandi

Shandi Banned

If you want stigma system go crystal.

19. Everett

Everett Proficient

i have oppsite opinion , that glads suffers too much compare to sorc or ranger. i will loose as sorc 2 skills that i'll miss . illusion storm & elemental ward(dd build) ,other not much critical

20. Luciana Zeta

Then not to be rude, but you've stated your opinion, we all know you approve of the stigma system, no need to reply to every anti-stigma person telling them to ''learn to play'' or posts like that.

@Everett, I see, I personally, and theres no denying it, I AM still new to Aion, mostly use the basic AoE skills like Seismic, a cleave here and there, severe precision cut and buffs like UD, other then that I don't really need anything to get my fun on my glad, my sorc though, frankly, I don't know this system, so I do not know which trees would allow me to get what sorc skills, guess that is to be found out.

I just don't like the sound of the stigma system because I like having all skills, nothing to do with ''u qq cos u wan easy kill'', I could care less about kills and AP, all I care about is having my fun, even now with all skills I don't kill that much, mostly because Elyos ranks are bugged I don't bother and just aim to do AoE damage for AP.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.