1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

to all who want stigma system

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by saihaku, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Wilfull

Wilfull New Member

True, but this wont apply on "zergs". No matter what stigma u have, wont help you against zergs. But anyway if the ppl felling like stigma tree is necesary, why not, personally i will be a bit disappointed, is so much fun when is so easy. :p

2. Amy

Amy Getting there

For the ppl that are saying that the players who dont want the sigma system is because they never played with such thing is lie... I have played with it for a long time, this is not about ppl adapting this is about the server that started as a pvp server, meaning that all that stuff free fly, trigger rate, sigma system and on was not going to be a part of the game.
    That was i was told over and over again by everyone in this server including the staff.
    This comunity grew up on this bases so is normal that ppl dont want to change.
    Easy or not wich for me is the same thing, there is 2 servers for that purpose, gamez and crystal, im not teling you to leave cuz im in no position to tell you what to do.
    Just remenber how this comunity grow up.

3. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

Some classes benefit more from all stigmas than others ---> disbalance
    what maybe "fun" for one classes is totally not fun for others.
    imagine this: party of glads under berserking + slaughter charge in crowd with UD and use 3 skills: Piercing rupture + shattering wave + spc followed up by Aoe chain (even worse with 100% trigger). Result is simple 2-3 glads can take out whole party by using 3-4 skills while that party is locked in knockdown state. Where is fun ? Where is player's skill in this ? Easy is not always good, but more ways to customize character is.

3 people like this.
  4. iamAshuka

iamAshuka Well-Known Member

:(

then i cant enjoy wiping whole party anymore :(

5. slurpe

slurpe Expert

agree..................................

1 person likes this.
  6. EagleN

EagleN Expert

uhm... Asanka-san, may i correct u a bit. shattering wave is elyos skill and piercing rupture is asmo skill. how can elyos in the same pt with asmo :p. it's "earthquake wave" or 4k DP skill (forgot the name (_ _!!) )^^

7. moonpai

moonpai Proficient

roflmao!!!

Just to let you know glads will keep all the called skills they will just miss the castime skills :p! OMG they still just hit max 4 buttons and the grp will still can't do a shet accept dieing!!

you will have 11slots for stigmas!
    Lockdown enables Berserking = 9left
    Shatteringwave + UD + slaughter = 6left
    2nd Wind + Improved Stamina = 4left
    and all important Stigmas are sloted and you still can slot 4more :p

8. Wilfull

Wilfull New Member

This happens aslo in the stigma single stigma tree. 3 glads alwasy will do this. Actually the only stuff i use from secound tree is just one chain skill that is not AoE, cause secound spect is for dual and has no aoe skills.

The benefits that actually came is not from stigma tree, is the benefit that u can use all stigma skills and u are not forced to resume to the numbers of stigma that are provided by the stigma slots.

As curiosity, maybe u dont know (just because u did not had to look into), i can use skills from both tree, with certain combination. So not the tree is the problem is actually u can use more skills then actually the stigma slots can provide.

For example on single tree, i never used, Howl I, and others stigma, but now i can use them. Look in the next picture, so actually not the tree is the problem is actually the numbers of skills u have extra acording with the stigma slots u have

[​IMG]

A gladiator will be a gladiator, and actually getting nerf in 2.5 The second wind and improve stamina will share same CD time.

9. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Another stupid comment.

Go learn to play real pvp ^^

Why?