1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What happend to the good old gamezaion?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alisa, Jan 16, 2011.

1. alisa

alisa New Member

So i started playing after a while, was so excited to do some pvp after playing on dead retail aion, so i decided to go rifting, but noo the rifts were inside mountains so i couldnt reach them and when i finally found 1 on normal spot, it was broken on the other side in heiron so i fell and died (ofc i couldnt even fly up because u disabled flying in belu/heiron for some stupid reason) so rifting is broken now, i decided to level up to 55, went to gelkmaros and got pwned by all the bosses around (wtf why would u even put them there???) not to mention that sorc's blind leap skill is bugged , sometimes it teleports me under texture and i die,and even flying got super bugged, when you fly then switch to glide, then again fly u fall, run fast like youre still flying but youre actually not... all things that were working just good got screwed up and you really dont deserve so much money from donations, if you wouldnt be so smart and put rewards for donation,i bet 95% wouldnt donate nor vote for your server, u get all the 1st places on those sites, but then new players come and see it totally sux... GG

1 person likes this.
  2. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

/ playdead

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

lolz yea ive noticed this pattern in the past :p that new updates break a lot of things that used to work (sometimes more things break than get fixed)

the good news is (after they clean up this mess) that we have a public test server again so people will test updates be4 they screw up the live servers

4. Kuanquest

Kuanquest Proficient

idk..i was out for a month ^^,

5. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I still miss 1.5... considering making a 1.5 pserv. o.o

3 people like this.
  6. Froltz

Froltz New Member

This server is fine imo. Most of the older members left, then other people started to leave. Now its not left with as much people. The server used to be much much more active.

ikike and (deleted member) like this.
  7. alisa

alisa New Member

well i can see why they are leaving, im about to give up myself and i just started :D

8. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Expect perfection? Play retai...er, wait, it's not perfect and glitches too. For the most part, the game works, and you play free unless you choose to donate. Improvements happen when they happen, and you shouldn't expect too much from a volunteer community.

9. Menina

Menina Proficient

They don't know what to do.

Today is Fly Everywhere tomorrow is ground pvp.
    Stigma System "no or yes" ?

10. Smartik1

yeah kinda :p thats why i kept pushing for the public test server. 1 dev alone on his server can hardly test what the next update will break.

11. Math

Math Guide me back to the path I was meant to take Forum Legend

All I hate are the zergs Q.Q

12. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Less complaining, more suggestions: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forumdisplay.php/66-Suggestions

After all, ones who are fixing bugs and updating the server are humans, not robots. Let each problem resolve itself slowly and enjoy whatever there is left.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
    4 people like this.
  13. Smartik1

u do know none of this is anything new :p as for fly zones, its all up to how carl is feeling when he wakes up. with guards and skills, its a bug, wasnt intentional from the beginning and all we can do is wait for a fix :p

thx to the public test server, once this stuff is fixed itll be easier to prevent breaking everything (unlike these "lets see what happens" updates)

14. Cubik_Rubik

Cubik_Rubik Banned

Gamez... R.I.P :sleeping:

15. alisa

alisa New Member

the thing is, there are so many donaters who make the server unbalanced, those who dont donate have no chance in pvp... its good to be volunteer i see, getting so much money for this broken private server, there are alot better ones that deserve the 1st place on ranking but they dont have it because they dont cheat with ABG rewards and VIP accs..

16. Smartik1

with the zergs i guess that means Rest In Pieces ^^ (yeah yeah duke nukem ripoff) :p

17. Smartik1

its true if u look at the OUT votes compared to IN votes, almost exactly half the server never fills out the info on the redirect page :p means they just do it for credits for gear (well tbh they all do it for the gear, its just half of them doesnt take the shortcut lol)

a lot of private server do this though, they give voting credits or restrict abyss access until u vote

18. Gafton

Gafton Retired. Forum Legend

//Activate Zerg.
    //Kill PvP.

19. Autumn

Autumn Banned

This old argument is still being used? So a guy has better gear. Get the same or better gear than him or just get better at pvp. If you don't have money, you spend time instead. Simple process you do in practically every mmo out there. Unbalance comes from broken skills/damage/defense equations and population of a faction.

1 person likes this.
  20. alisa

alisa New Member

i know they arent robots and they are doing good work in some way, im jsut saying they(he?) dont deserve what they're getting, they make a sucky private server where u cant even rift(1 of main features in aion) and still getting so much money from donations and votes not even because ppl care to donate but because of the items, even such a lie "• You agree, that by making a donation you are not buying any product or service from our website." but thats the reason why we donate right, to get the items and pwn every newbie in game ;D try to remove it and then see how much u deserve