1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What happend to the good old gamezaion?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alisa, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Glockoma

Glockoma New Member

IMO... This server could use more/better AM/GMs... It just seems the ones on Lumiel log on, do some event that ultimately fails and one that is biased towards people with good gear. And if you even try to ask them something game related or even server, they either have no clue, or they just tell you to go look on the forums. So for the sake of the players, and your server at least get AMs who have played this game before jesus...

I know this has been mentioned time and time again, but the guards in Gelk are out of control... How do you update one thing, but completely **** up something else? And have it take almost an entire week to fix.. which it still isn't fix, at least to my knowledge. But you guys know you have to step it up.. yeah you have the #1 ranked server on most of these gaming sites but thats because you bribe your members into voting so they can get kinah and credits.

But even after all that... I still enjoy the server, when Gelk is working. But just some suggestions that could make the server even better and deserve its #1 Rank... Try getting together a "knowledgeable" AM/GM team specifically for Lumiel, ones that are more active and more involved.. Instead of just referring people to the forums, makes for a more friendlier atmosphere. But after all these are just suggestions, its ultimately up to you.

2. Menina

Menina Proficient

No pvp in Lumiel.

Heirom / Beluslan => one Rift per day and when have rift alot of campers there.
    Reshanta => Without Deity, it's sux 10 VS 1
    Gelkmaros / Iggson => Guards

3. Kashei

Kashei Proficient

also add those GM who are Always Invisible. :p

4. Elieazar

Elieazar New Member

Oho that's nothing.
    I stop playing aion since August and after 2 months i start playing again(Yey it's gonna be awsome :X)
    Then i went to the broker...WDF?????999,999,999 a piece of ****....When i stoped playing aion you could find ANYTHING on the broker...now you can be happy if you find a tahabata weapon+0...And there are a lot of people who complain that they don't have money or other stupid things and they have ABG+15..WDF???PvP it's not longer PvP it's First person Hit.......There are a lot of stupid BUGS...I mean when i saw i was binded with my glad on ignission i was like: F my life...
    A lot of things change..in BAD...I was talking with one of my friends after i start playing Aion and i asked him if he want's to play with me and he asked how much cost's a anuhart cleric mail and when i told him 600,000,000...When i start thinking about what changes you guys made I'm like WDF???
    I miss Gamez Aion v 1.5:(

5. xhampagne

xhampagne Well-Known Member

you can't really please everyone... tsk.tsk.

just be thankful because you are playing for free..

1 person likes this.
  6. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

i totally agree, and you could actually try other private servers.. i believe right now gamez is the best private server available.. even with all the bugs, lag spikes and all.. the population is still great and somehow we are having a more stable server.. so its totally up to you.. no one is forcing you to bare with the server you just need to be patient for all of the bugs be fixed

7. crazyelement

crazyelement Getting there

And here comes the new bug, they fixed the normal guards in ignision so now all gates works fine? Ok removed buged guards but wtf no teleport at silentra... so some1 told some kind of bug in talloc hallow relog for 1m and ur at taloc fortess in Ingnisoin LOL its works ur there but the new gates are way to much guarded so u cant pass to the pvp so ... what now ok Even when your prolly implant the silentra teleporter after 1 week the question is will the other 2 gates will be guarded too cause if thats u better shut down this server cause the WindStream at Ingision to the inner part simply dosent work and if u fixing those gates obvisiouly u dont have ANY way going to the inner ignision so basicly lets say u cant pvp there and since rifts are so rear and etc basicly this server died gg btw it was good server for me but now its "Way to Much FIXED"

8. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

we just need a little more understanding. what do you expect of a Pserver where only a mall fraction of players contrubute donations for a relatively larger crowd? our devs are working day and night to come up with so little of what u pessimist guys expect. Understanding,.

9. Matsalam

Matsalam Getting there

1.5 is much better..no bugs??

10. Gafton

Gafton Retired. Forum Legend

Lol forget the 1.5 it was yes the best version for Gamez but you can't restore it.

11. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

agreed.. :D

12. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Hahaha...wait wait wait, let me take a sip of coffee, pfffffffft, hahahahah *choke*

13. Matsalam

Matsalam Getting there

so,,hows the coffee?? ?.?

14. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Was good, but you made me waste it with your jokes.

15. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

It is players that are making economy, not GMs.

http://forums.eu.aiononline.com/eu/showpost.php?p=233622&postcount=1
    inner zones should be unaccessible for enemy faction.

^_^

16. crazyelement

crazyelement Getting there

Your obvisioly dont pay attention i didnt mean THE INNER INNER part where is the gelka/ign fortess i meaned the part where is LUT/UT istance tto bouth race where is the pvp actualy

17. hitmysoul

hitmysoul Proficient

yup 1.5 version best gamez

18. alisa

alisa New Member

the thing is we were patient once, this all worked now they just screwed it up and we have to be patient again xD not fun thx.

19. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

it vanished in the mid air.
    :whistling:

20. alisa

alisa New Member

if we are talking about bugs,lag issues then there is 1 ALOT better server but its going to have wipe so its a waste to play there right now, u cant even compare, and if we are talking about comunnity gamez is huge but most of players are BRs who cant speak english and they ninja :X