1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hgm event. A clarification about lumiel asmo side

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ivanmadman, Jan 22, 2011.

1. ivanmadman

ivanmadman New Member

First of all i just want to say i'm not goin to insult or flame anyone,and i hope we can speak about this matter in a calm way.
    I know this was a beta event,errors can happen and all the other things i already seen on other threads.
    What i cant understand is:
    is it really fair to do the event for EVERYONE except lumiel asmo side?
    i could also see a gm saying they already did the event in lumiel,and i can tell you that i've been online for more than 24 hours and nothing happened here.
    more than 1 day without sleeping is not that funny,and i hope you're not goin to tell me i missed the event for my lack of dedication -.-
    The time we had to finish the event has been postponed (more than 5 hours after the given time),then the second date has been deleted, and now seems all my work it's been for nothing.
    I've seen so many posts talking about 2 different ending times,and NOONE said something different,or said the second time didnt exist.
    Now everything changed,and the fact that it was a beta event it's used as an excuse.
    It's ok for me if i just wasted a day,but at least dont treat me as a stupid.
    Dont tell me that all this mess with the time was did on purpose to check who was "worthy" of the price,dont tell me you didnt have time to clarify that the second ending time was just a misunderstanding.
    Tell me when lumiel asmo side will get his event,or just tell me that elyos got it and asmos dont deserve it.
    And if you will really say that asmos will not get it,at least be correct and admit it's unfair and you dont care.
    i dont want more than this,just a final answer and you will have my gratitude.
    thanks for taking the time to read all of this ^^

2. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

There was 2 Senior AM taking Mails, Zodake and Fynie, so the event was for both factions.

3. Techno

Techno Attention Whore. Forum Legend

Even if it was a Beta Event they should give the rewards to the winners,then if it was a fail Event they have all the rights to don't do it again.But at least give the prizes guys.

4. ivanmadman

ivanmadman New Member

Zodake told me Asanka had to take care of asmo side. Asanka didn't do it, Fynie didn't do it (on Lumiel at least)

5. THEdroop

THEdroop Agony Forum Legend

I've never even seen Asanka or Fynie on Lumiel at all...

6. crimsonfang

crimsonfang Well-Known Member

My my....... on the Siel Server is it over?o_O

I forgot the time when it will start, but i'm Online the whole dayT_T
    But it never start up......

I was looking forward i could get NexOre and my dream weapon Vielle SpearT_T

7. Fynie

Fynie Ayyyyeeeeeeeee Forum Legend

What? It was me and Bryne for Siel, and I think Zodake and Asanka for Lumiel.

8. ivanmadman

ivanmadman New Member

Zodake fixed the problem some minutes ago.Thanks for taking care of this situation

9. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

i didnt get any reward btw-.- how can i know when a gm will log if he is 1 day later?i piemmed zodake and other gms..but no answer...am i ****ed now? cant have the reward?

10. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

dude that was a fail event from bryne... she dont know how to work with different times zones so some players was fkd off...

yesterday i got a netcut at 11:57 than sened the mail to fryne at 12:04 (1 minute latter)
    he told me " sorry better lucky next time"

than bryne comes to the forum to say that some ELYOS even a bit late got the reward...

thats just ridiculous
    anyway im not playin on gamez anymore...
    at jan 31 ill login on gamez just to check the fail number of players will remain...

11. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

good byee.. :D
    fail number of players..??????

problem solved, i think it's better to close the thread to avoid flaming and spamming :)

12. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

lets wait ^^
    poor one if u think gamez is a amazing server with amazing doss protections...
    the only reason gamez is good is : high number of players
    PERIOD

u are happy now cause u got the weapon lalala gz for u...
    thats the only way bryne find to get some players to defend her..
    cause she never did nothing for us...

13. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

i just want my reward....i dont care if the gm that was hosting the event was late,or gave the reward in a different date...i jsut want my fuc...ing reward.i dont waste my time doing pointless events w/o rewards