1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Increase in AP rates

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by lmaonade200, Jan 26, 2011.

1. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

Self explanatory.

I feel like it's needed for the newer players (like myself) as PvPing for AP is completely non-sensical with all the +15 abg players floating around these days. Newbies get AP more easily for better PvP gear to compete, and the veteran players can stash more AP (like they need anymore though) for possible future implements like that thread about the AP-item shop.

2. Don

Don Banned

Well there is VIP/Premium. However, I do agree that if a Anuhart ranger pwns an eat or ABG he should get a little more as a reward :) Since he pwnz so nicely. I dunno if you could implement that but it's a good idea.

3. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Not really sure of the point. You need more than AP to get abyss armor. Getting medals is harder to get than the AP to buy the items. :p

4. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

hmm.. how about increase in AP rates is a way to call more zergs
    around balaurea's area?
    :joyful:

5. Don

Don Banned

I suggest free lap dances once you hit Army 1star. That'd encourage a lot of people to try harder, don't you think?

6. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

No, the zergs are already quite big, and plus it would actually encourage small skirmishes with the lower geared people so they can get more bang for their buck (AP per kill)

This is a good idea also :D

sorry, not interested in e-lap dances :O

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I agree, make it so that when people die they lose 25 percent of their maximum AP. Raise that AP loss rate!

8. Gaura

Gaura Well-Known Member

i dont raid anymore :eek:

lots of zerg anyway :p

9. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

:< fine maybe it wasn't so self-explanatory but STILL!! >:OOO I WAN MOAR AP FOR MAH GEAR T.T

I'm playing so conservatively right now cause i need the ap, i wanna leeroy jenkins so badly =\ (without dying in 2 seconds that is)

10. iamAshuka

iamAshuka Well-Known Member

omg aegis.. hahaha,

25% of max ap is alot o_O

11. THEdroop

THEdroop Agony Forum Legend

It's extremely easy to get AP on this server, I don't know what game you're playing. But I got like 450k AP today in just a few hours, and thats considered low in the amount of time I spent pvping, and I died quite a few times because its usually my 6 man party vs. the entire elyos zerg.

What you do is, save your AP and gold medals and buy your abyss gear one part at a time, that way you'll get AP faster and when you died you won't lose as much since you're a low rank.

12. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

I'm a templar, I almost completely rely on the people around me killing, I just chain stun and hold them there.

I'm hovering around 150K~ AP and I am PART of the elyos zerg, except that the zerg is full of retards that run when I pull important targets to be spiked down..

i haven't been able to get ONE single piece of egt yet because I can't get up there, I just hover around where I'm at (rank 1 borderline basically). I'm just a bare 50k away from my first piece too! >:[ with a competent party i could get there, but sadly it's elyos, we're not like you asmos :[

13. maiko18

maiko18 Getting there

then u should reroll i need someone who can body guard me XD

and you need to communicate not just run off and pull some1 better join a legion who has TS ot ventrillo since its hard to type wen u are in the middle of zerg. i cant wait for the next update for the branding system easier yor find target with a skull on his/her head XD yay!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  14. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

Maybe i should, I am a pretty good bodyguard... but I like fighting disadvantaged :D (not number wise mind you =P)

and I do tell them =\, granted not all the time, but when i'm in an actual party during the zerg, I call out who I'm gonna pull, they just run away D: yeah i need a good guild, but haven't got the time to search for one/experience one when im always out for AP >.<

and yeah branding system would very nice :D

15. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

I want medals... not AP.... ap is just an obsolete feature of gamez....

16. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

As i've said, it's for the newer players who do not already have PvP gear

But yes, medals need an increase too.

17. Ysaeos

Ysaeos Proficient

If you guys wish to farm AP easily, get a lvl 55 ranger, go to Ingguison and hit anyone which crosses your screen while you press tab. Ofc, if you manage to kill it by yourself, you'll gain more AP but if you feel you can't kill them yet, just hit them one by one and once they died even though it wasn't your kill, you'll still gain enough AP.

It's better if you don't have a party because party = AP gained divided by how many members @ the party and it's better to farm w/o group because you'll gain DP and with Mau Form, the more dmg you have, the more tendencies of killing the target by yourself.

You can also use your ranger to farm gold medals too then buy certain item/s for your other character class.

18. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

this is a good idea but,

it will cause more people to zerg without a doubt.

19. Ysaeos

Ysaeos Proficient

Medals are fine with it's current state or you just want things to come easy?

Seriously, if you're patient enough, you can gain 200+ gold medals within days even you're just a newbie. Just hit Megadux then go to another fort then do the same thing again. Make it sure you got PT's before you hit Megadux.

20. Biscuit

Biscuit Trance Forum Legend

I honestly believe that you should find a raiding legion :D, just fix up with an Anu set, get urself EGT accessories/weapon first for the PVP dmg, and just go pew pew :D. It is quite fast, and dun be lazy and VOTE :D.