1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lumiel and Siel Stigma Suggestion

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Oiriis, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Oiriis

Oiriis New Member

Look! I wasn't here to start a rage. Its a good suggestion and it will keep the server happy at least. This way the ones that want stigma can go to one server and the ones that don't can go to the other. This is all I was trying to express.

2. Advent73

Advent73 New Member

His brain it would seem.

It is a good idea to an extent, but I think there's a lot of... let's use the word "kinks," to work out of that. I just find it funny that a lot of the people who are whining and raging about this (NOT you, I mean the ones who are all "RAWR I HATE THIS SERVER NOW IT SUX I GO TO INFINITE!!!11ONEONE") are just people who want to be overpowered as all hell and put forth little to no effort in PvPing or just playing the game in general. I'm not talking about casuals, I'm talking about people who just want things handed to them on a platter.

In the grand scheme of things, overpowered PvP, or hell, even PvE, is NEVER a fun experience. You get a feeling of satisfaction when you have to work for something, even if it's just a little. (My appeal to those who are predictably going to try and split hairs by bringing up the rates in response to that last sentence.)

Edit: It's like gamesharking your way through Final Fantasy VII when you've never played it and beat it. You don't have that awesome feeling from making Sephiroth look like the [filtered] he is for killing Aerith (SPOILER ALERT OMG) when she was praying at the City of the Ancients. If you did it legitly, though, you'd probably literally be trying to teabag your television set with Sephiroth's corpse in it while you screamed "FFFFUUUUUUUUU" when you flew out of Northern Crater to escape the lifestream.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  3. moonpai

moonpai Proficient

all i see about this implemented stigma system on Lumiel right now is that is far far far away from a beta phase ... classes like Sins Glad Temp SM Cleric lost all their stigma skills ... classes like chanter and ranger still got atleast 1 skill that normaly should be a stigma skill my ranger still got sleep arrow my chanter still got the lvl 54 quest stigma mantra donno how it is called !! btw the lvl54 stigma quest for it is bugged on ely side you can only do it atm on asmo side but you need to have the same class if you want to mule it. The lvl 20 stigma quest on ely side is also bugged only works for asmos where you get 500 shards as reward! Then if you want to buy all stigmas for your 2 trees you can go for you need arround 1mil APs and 2,2k shards to set up 1 tree. Evil also said that if he really implements the stigma system 1 NPC in Kloister or Marchuatan will sell all possible stigmas for money and also shards.... and look what we got now the standart NPCs for basics and the AP NPCs for advanced !!! The stigma system will bring a diffrent way of pvp maybe ... What i can tell from now is for Glad and Ranger those 2 i tested a bit in PvP ... My glads way of PvP hasn't changed in 1 way only my opponets got much more weaker ... My Ranger Stigma setup is a dmg burst build no sleep (atm still got sleep) no silence but since sorc ain't got 100absorbskills anymore wayne hrhr ok if sorc goes DPS Tree this class still do some DPS but they ain't survive long enough now to burst me down !! .... and that's the point i told weeks ago 2classes will stay OP rest got it's dmg cut to half and exactly those 2 classes all QQ about lost nearly nothing but the rest....lets see which way we turning !!!

1 person likes this.
  4. saiyuuya

saiyuuya The Dark Messenger

no i dont like this suggestion how about those in siel server who also didnt like stigma system like me..if i were the one who ask remove the stigma system and put everything to normal. THE THING IS STIGMA SLOTS ARE LIMITED ITS JUST NOT ENOUGH! please undo it...

2 people like this.
  5. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

if i want be satisfact of my hard work on game....i go play retail...I JUST WANT HAVE FUN PLAYING a different server from retail!
    That's not a problem of money,but i just dont want play 24/24 to have shitty equipments...i just want pvp with all the skills,w/o restrictions

6. grimsley

grimsley New Member

I already posted the idea in one of the other threads last night. Somehow I doubt it'll be heard by any of the admins, but hey here's trying. +1 for good sense.

Lmao damn Diavol and that other kid Charmy really did a hit on my rep xD

Just stop trying to explain. People are going to rage period, even if you're being unbiased and just stating facts. I've learned that in the like... I think 4 posts I've posted? Seems like trolls and flamers run around this forum without being penned up and banned or warned like they should be.

1 person likes this.
  7. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

cant help it when retards like you posted like that. hence the red bars are for you to enjoy. <3

8. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

that's not only ur opinion...i think that too
    -wintry/tragedy-i hate fight u but like how u think tritium

9. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

bumps for the one's who dont like stigma system.. go go go!!
    *pissed off, got killed 3x in a row. dont have second wind, dunno what combo to use with 6 skills.*

10. Teban

Teban Getting there

I agree with this idea, make the stigma system in lumiel and non stigma in seil...

11. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

huh, no! >,< well in that case .. NO to stigma system for both server!! bumpzzz...

12. Teban

Teban Getting there

Nyahahahaha.... ok make it your way.........

13. grimsley

grimsley New Member

Now if only you actually read and understood my posts, maybe you could make an intelligent post. One with LOGIC or maybe, REASON. /sigh. And I'm the retard? Go flame elsewhere, or act more mature ^_^

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  14. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

pretty sure nobody will bother to understand your post since it's already that retarded. Yes you are the retard. :p

15. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

Well said well said

1 person likes this.
  16. Advent73

Advent73 New Member

This thread has been reduced to mindless flaming and name calling, and is therefore no longer worth my time to talk logic in. Good day.

17. semtex

semtex New Member

the funny thing is that they didnt JUST "delete" the greater stigmas...
    i mean why do u guys delete the normal stigma skills ? "HEEEELP ITS OP"... or what

18. Melforce

Melforce Sneaky Lil Shit Forum Legend

I'd say yes if they'd make Siel characters and items transferable to Lumiel

Around 40% of Siel still says yes to stigma system

charmy and (deleted member) like this.
  19. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Welcome to the Red club, Grimsley. There is nothing worry about red bar. As you can see there is no limit to spam De-reputation. Those kidtard as you can see can only zergs.

20. Nooblau

Nooblau Proficient

If stigma will be applied to lumiel and not siel..~~ Imma go quit siel and go to lumiel =/