1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

democracy fail

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by zeropunk, Jan 27, 2011.

1. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

thx for being so gentle to close all the theads about stigma system...
    Just a suggestion...if u really want a better server gameplay...dont add things like stigma system...add beshmundir temple/udas temples drops,stigma system pissed off many persons...and im not the only one that think that...why gms doesnt think about that?
    Why firstly add ss and no drops?dont want loose the money of donations?why still not implemented? i dont think add few drops can be harder then implement the stigma system...so why they dont add it?think about it

3 people like this.
  2. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Since when is this a democracy?

6 people like this.
  3. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

so why crate a poll about the implementation of stigma system,then get totally ignored by hgm?

4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Not all threads about stigmas are closed. There is also a search function people can use. http://forum.gameznetwork.com/search.php Type in stigma and see what pops up.

As for the other stuff. You have to talk to the admins and devs about that. They're the only ones who govern that.

5 people like this.
  5. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

to know have many will qq , mybe..

6. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>..but it's the same <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>....annoying mobs,totally <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>....so...are u gonna bann me from the forum?cant say what i think about ppl? oh !!!!thx thx keep act like this and many ppl will join gamez aion....man the mmorpg player,want just have fun...ur way of act is wrong...u'll see the results of ur actions kkthxbye

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  7. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

what the fark is wrong with you ? he didnt even say anything negative to you and just advising you and you went emo rage. lmao.

8. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

fact: Many ppl choose this servr cuz its not on stigma system

1 person likes this.
  9. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

just gtfo and go back to your IA. at least we will have peace from you. now gtfo. enough said.

10. Gaura

Gaura Well-Known Member

go report them to the FBI :eek:

FBI will close this server :eek:

11. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

lol you need to calm yourself. This is a free Aion server, the GMs are already doing a favor to the players by emulating this game for free. You have complaints? post them in a NON RAGING way. If they don't get answered, then leave. simple as that. Don't rage at people or mods over the forums, do you play Aion for the forums? I certainly don't, I play it for the game.

I find nothing wrong with anything being implemented so far, so I'm gonna stay, if something happens that I don't like, I'll leave. It's just a game dude, don't brood over things like this.

Everyone does that.

12. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

no, but they cant control what will happen.. only evilset and carl can make changes in game. POWER..

13. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

yey internal error.

14. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

dude im not saying im gonna play ia btw...i hated gms there,cuz they perm jailed me w/o a reason,i never affended anyone or used any hack,that's why i quitted play there...but as i can see this server is gonna be like that

15. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

All they are doing is implemented the stigma system, they aren't jailing you forever or something =__=

Why don't you give it a try? It might work out better than you think.

16. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

what i really want...is a mmorpg where gms really care about player...what i saw here...are ppl totally get ignored if they dont like something...just read on ingame chat .asmo .ely PPL DONT LIKE ****ING STIGMA SYSTEM!only few like it,so why ignore the others?

17. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

actually from what I hear, the poll wasn't even made to give players a choice, it was to INFORM them of an INEVITABLE change.

just give it a try! the game is in dire need of class balancing and the stigma system is indeed a LEGITIMATE solution, may not be the best, but it's a solution. So actually, in a way, the GMs are implementing this FOR the players, since it'll get rid of stigma spamming.

18. Beastie

Beastie Banned

If you used the search function like I mentioned you might have seen the other threads about stigma, and that I was personally against the stigma system being implemented at this time, but like I said before, only the Devs and Admins are the ones who make big decisions about the game like this. Sure they try and get input from the staff and players but ultimately it comes down to them. If you don't like it then you can go play on another server or better yet, make your own server and then you can run it however the hell you want. Just be careful so as not to let the door hit you on the way out, as I hate it when ppl get assprints on our nice door.

19. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

dude the stigma system isnt the solution of op classes or unbalanced pvping...the rate and the effect of some skills are the real problems...fix the skills is a better way to solve the problem...the 40percent of sm skills are bugged and dont work correctly...

20. zeropunk

zeropunk New Member

just ask this question please...what should to devs and gms?create a server where ppl have fun?or do things as they want just cuz they think making the server similar as retail is the right thing?dont u think ppl will play retail if that?