1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what we think today of the stigma system?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Xabra, Jan 28, 2011.

?

How many of you want the Stigma System?

Poll closed Feb 4, 2011.
  1. I want it now

66 vote(s)
    62.3%
  2. No! I do not want, it sucks! I do not know what it is and do not want to know

43 vote(s)
    40.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Xabra

Xabra New Member

Yet another poll, but after more anger in you being passed (I hope) we can see how many of us now want to stigma.

First we analyze the benefits they can bring:
    • Classes more balanced
    • Stop some classes god mod
    • Perhaps the deity there giving new
    • We would have a different way to spend Abyss points
    • You will be able to make new trade (with VIP account can be advanced stigma tradeable)
    • Every one can customize your char as the second best wishes to their ability to fight.

Let's look at the cons:
    • Those who can not use your char in pvp beyond the spamming stigma skills, frustrated and angry still clog box's Carl threatening to leave Gamez, but they will not :biggrin:

2. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

for sure with stigma but dont u think this already been posted

3. Griever

Griever New Member

Lots of benefits.. but the Stigma system came too early..

If U want a good stigma system, at least all stigma's should be in game..

If U cannot get all skills, Some builds R not worthy to be build :p

Fix the sampling quest! :p

1 person likes this.
  4. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

We don't really care.

5. BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond Proficient Forum Legend

Where the Angels fall and the Nephilims are rising
    Why you ppl make 100000 x100000 threads about stigma?do you want to prove something...and the poll you make its useless...."i want it now" / "no,i dont want it sux..."etc ....well i know what stigma is...i played months with it...i got bored and i joined Gamez because wasnt so common....like the server i played....so for me is the same sh*t...im not against it but i stil think that its a mistake....at least i dont want to lose my time running around for stigmas...shards.....etc....mostly of the instances are dead....bugs all over.....quests...less then 10% working....so...lets add more and more...Gamez is quantity not quality....{and ill leave soon so....its 0 for me...ofc the reason isnt stigma}

1 person likes this.
  6. Xabra

Xabra New Member

Sorry, but you in another thread you said you do not play anymore time, what to change if you to have or not have SS?

7. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

this is funny, not only can u contradict urself by voting both coz u can choose more options, u can also contradict urself by picking the 2nd option alone. that takes skill ^^

8. Xabra

Xabra New Member

I asked Carl if he already moved on my chars in lumiel, but he did not answer me. So I can only just hope to have stigma on Siel ... or should I go and take my money elsewhere?

9. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

LOL read around a bit, ull find out more bout carl xD

most common comments:
    carl didnt respond
    carl is sleeping

^^

10. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

What?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

11. NorthSoul

NorthSoul New Member

I dont want you'r stupid threads, You and it sucks! I dont know who are you, and dont want to know.

4 people like this.
  12. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

I see Carl again playing in 10vs10 server at L4D2 with team stacking. Wondering going enter to destroy their team again. Choice choice. ^_^

Some class base stats are lower than retail. Templar for example. ^_^

13. Rallos

Rallos Getting there

Somestimes more isn't better. You think having more stigmas is fun... but it's unbalances pvp in this game big time... with your mentality, we should just give everyone every single ability in the game. Maybe you want sins to stealth up behind you and cast emp armor and then hit you with glacial shard after they ambush you? Come on now. Stigma system is in place because with the amount of mitigation and hitpoints people have, you're not ment to have both lines worth of advanced stigmas AND all your normal stigmas too. They not only made a limit on stigmas, but also the tree-prerequisites for a reason. If you want Glacial shard, then you have to have ALL the stigmas behind it. It's this way for a reason, to prevent mixing skills that are too powerful together.

Also, a few points to post since you didn't bother to read into any of what the GMs have said lately...

1. You say Instances are dead..... well GMs said with the patch, Besh and udas and the 2.0 world bosses are gunna have drops, so instancing are going to be worth doing again.
    2. You complain about stigma shard... but the GMs already stated that stigma shards were going to be on the vote site FOR FREE.
    3. You complain about bugs.... ok, great, a video game has some bugs (One of them is the current stigma system Imo), but find me a Pserver that doesn't have them.... Oh wait, retail still has bugs 3 years later. Your point?

In the end, this patch helps pvp in a huge way. It's probably the best thing thats ever happened to this server.

3 people like this.
  14. ariane

ariane Getting there

I believe he means that before 'trying' to implement the stigma system they should fix a lot of bugs that probably unbalance the PvP more than the current stigma system. And of course every server has its bugs, but if I had wanted to play in a server with an implemented stigma system I would have surely chosen another one that works better, because seriously? Gamez bugs are epic.

And as regards 'the best thing that's ever happened to this server', I'm afraid I disagree. On the contrary, I believe it's quite the worst thing that's ever happened. Having all the stigmas is what made Gamez special, and it was one of the main reasons I came to this server. There will be many people that won't play anymore, precisely because the server has lost the one particular feature that made it unique. At least for me.

Finally, I believe this thread is quite useless. Provocative, actually. We don't need more flame in the forums... And this has already been discussed. We were not listened, but well.

15. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

true, true ... i only want the stigma system and i want to kill rudra .... *,....,*

2 people like this.
  16. Rallos

Rallos Getting there

There is no bug that unbalances pvp more than the All stigma system.

Ya, it made gamezaion different from a lot of other servers, but honestly all it did was promote playing certain classes over others, which is the wrong answer in any RPG. Picking a class should be based on your taste and style. Right now people flock to classes to benifit more from the all stigma system, and besides unbalancing pvp for the other classes, it takes away from character customization.

Like I said, best thing that ever happened to this server.

1 person likes this.
  17. ariane

ariane Getting there

As far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong, please) not every skill is working. You can't implement the stigma system when you have completely useless skills that you need to get another one.

Furthermore, I, as a cleric (a ranged caster) have experienced many times issues like not being able to 'cast' instantaneous spells because I needed to get 'closer to target' while I was 10mts away.

What can I say? It's your opinion. I still think that the stigma system will surely take its toll on the server.

1 person likes this.
  18. Azumi

Azumi Proficient

if they dont put the stigma system on siel i suggest to put something to transfer the items of siel to lumiel.

1 person likes this.
  19. grimsley

grimsley New Member

You should have really added a "neutral" option to your poll. You won't get like 3/4ths of the votes now. But anyway, this thread has been posted and reposted. It quickly fills with trolls and flamers ahem ahem I think we all know who those are. Anyway, you're not gonna get a different result than most threads. Use the search function. Most people from what I've seen are either against it, or neutral. Less people are like OMG YES I WANT IT NOW. Most players who just enjoy the game for a game (IE me and the crew I roll with generally reppin Awakened fo sho. And others of course ^_^) just don't care. We're not for, nor against, we just enjoy playin and raping people with sticks.

Not only that but the answers to your poll are just plain bad. Be more unbiased, a lot of people have their reasons for not liking the stigma system. It's hard NOT to know what the stigma system is. Everyone will know what your stance is on the stigma system when you post. If you want a fair poll, don't insult those who don't like it.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  20. HellMade

HellMade Banned Forum Legend

ppl, dont bored to make topics like this? its getting realy annoying, just live with it,