1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Increase in AP rates

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by lmaonade200, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Ysaeos

Ysaeos Proficient

+1 to hardwork and VOOOTTTEEE !! >: D

-1 for those lazy nubs who wants to be spoonfed by their suggestions

2. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

I'm a casual player, I don't devout hours a day to this game.

And you haven't exactly pointed out what's wrong with my suggestion, as far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with what I'm suggesting, more medals and AP for newbies, veterans continue to do what they do, no biggie.

And for the "spoonfed" tidbit, what's it to you if the newer players get things more easily? Does it affect how you play? bad players in good gear will still be bad players, no matter how much they are spoonfed. And for those of you who "worked" for their stuff, I'm not asking for a huge increase, just AN increase, and besides it's a game, this will help keep those with short attention spans interested.

And of course i vote for the game, it's not even "hard work" it's just take 5 mins out of your day to vote for a server that you enjoy playing on -.-, really, if you guys think that voting is hard work, try building a MCD set from scratch.

This is what I already do -__-, please, getting anuhart and basic pvp accessories was easy, amassing up 300-500k and 30-50 medals 5 times isn't. ESPECIALLY since you're pvping in anuhart gear against people with already beefed up pvp gear (+15 EGT's ABG's and the like)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  3. Ysaeos

Ysaeos Proficient

If that's the case then we, all, should make new chars all over and over again for more medals and AP. That's the outcome of this suggestion.

Things here are already easy to gain. Items, Kinah's, AP's, Gold Medals, or those Premium Items.

4. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

How does this suggestion lead to that? As I said already, newbies (actually new people) will have an easier time getting good items, while the older players don't get harmed in anyway.

lol why would you make new characters when you can just use your own? that statement honestly made no sense to me at all.

And yes I am aware that this is a high rate private server and certain things are easy to obtain. But AP involves PvPing, which isn't balanced for the newer players, since people have good gear already and [insert previous argument here]

honestly, let's just leave it here, you're repeating your arguments and I'm repeating mine and they clearly have no correlation whatsoever or else we would be coming up with new material.

5. snic

snic Respected Member

i have never got beyond rank 1 since last ap/kill reset, i am a noob O.O

6. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

not the point.

And once again, this suggestion is for the newer players, for those of you who don't like it, you don't have to, but don't try to wave it off or debunk it without first putting that into perspective

7. snic

snic Respected Member

well, if u look more carefully u'll understand that ap is totally bull sht on this server, u can craft better pots-gear then u buy with ur aps, and being high ranked means absolutely nothing cuz i still kick 5stars and above ranked guys asses :3 everything is 1. skills, 2. gear and lastly ping :3

8. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

I'm not talking about rank, I'm talking about AP for the basic pvp accessories, maybe some EGT, etc, anything past that i ALREADY KNOW is bull shit, why else would ppl be running around with millions of AP and doing nothing with it? because it's useless. But those are not the people who would be affect by this suggestion.

And crafting takes hella long, I'm attempting a master drenium set right now... and i'm still like 10k drenite ores short of it, according to my play times, that'll take about a month to farm out.

and yes yes pots, but those are things that actually newbies have to figure out with TIME and EXPERIENCE. and when they do achieve that time and experience, they will no longer be considered newbies and are not within the context of this suggestion anymore, see the point of my thread yet?

9. snic

snic Respected Member

they are not basic accies, they actually require gold medals, if u are smart enough to hunt gold medals then without problems u'll get aps for it. and whats more about pots, yea they are a bit helpful but com'n 5 minutes cd? thats crap :D
    and lol dont craft drenium sets, better go for nhde or others xD it will take u forever and though it may as well fail :3

10. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

Getting drenium for the extra M.res
    And hunting gold medals isn't as easy as it seems to you guys, I'm still a newb at siege and even with a guild with a leader who knows what he's doing I am only able to get at most a few a day, with some time and learning i could probably farm more, but again, I wouldn't be considered a newb anymore if i did that and would not be in the context of this suggestion.

11. snic

snic Respected Member

once u get them, u'll be able to get enough gold medals in a day for whole set of accies ^.^ and lol once mroe dont craft drenium set, better donate for masta or vote for if u want m.res or go for besh set, just trust me crafting drenium is just waste of time nothing more... to make whole set it needs like 20k drenite ores and u think u are able to get them? and succest rate is between 30%-40% so if u fail dont blame me :D

12. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

is the besh set even in the game?

And once again, this suggestion is for newbies, nothing more.

13. snic

snic Respected Member

yea it is and ok as u wish lol :D

14. prophetta

prophetta New Member

Well , i getting a good ap....im full anuhart and working on EGT and guardian acessories, the medals isnt hard because you just need a pt that is in almost all fort ( a good legion will give you that ) and for the ap, just hit everything you see on silentera ( exemple) or any mass pvp (area skills its good for that) and after that try to do the last hit on the highest rank you see....sometimes you get 2k ap just for 1 hit , and there are sometimes that if u kill a high rank( last hit ) you get 20-40k ap....

15. Ysaeos

Ysaeos Proficient

This server doesn't recognize whether you're a newbie or not. That's the point. Haven't thought of that?

16. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

Yes I have, then i discarded the thought because it has absolutely no effect on anyone whatsoever. The system is designed to help newbies get more AP faster for various items/gears, when you get past the point of being a newbie you will STILL have the higher AP rates, only thing being you will still be stuck with large amounts of AP with nothing to spend on.

tl;dr helps newbies, does nothing to older players.