1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aethertapping Gimped

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by MechaEmperor7000, Feb 1, 2011.

1. MechaEmperor7000

MechaEmperor7000 New Member

Not quite sure if this belongs here or General Discussion, as I'm new to the game in general, but my Aethertapping is stuck at 99p and wont go up, no matter what I do (tap lower or higher Portals). Same goes for my Essencetapping. I've played RF and this usually is due to gimping, but in that case it would just not rise at all. My Aethertap and Essencetap rose to 99, then just stopped. I've tried searching the forum and online, but havent found an answer. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to make a new character?

Again, I apologise if this is in the wrong section, but I dont know if this is a bug or a built-in game mechanic.

2. Dralais

Dralais New Member

Have you gonne into Pandeamonium market street and payed to evolve these skills?(if you're Asmo...I dont kow where you have to go if you're an Elyos)

Here we have to pay a fee to evolve these skills, like we have to pay to learn and evolve the jobs levels when they reach a certain level (99, then 199, then 299, then 399, then 449, and so on).

Try that.

3. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

At Pandaemonium and Sanctum, look for the Aethertapping master at Artisans Hall. When you are at level 99, 199, 299, 399, 449, and 499, you need to talk to the master and pay a fee (kinah) to advance to the next level.

4. MechaEmperor7000

I havent tried those yet, I didnt know since I'm still relatively new. Thanks alot for the quick reply!

5. misterEM

misterEM Getting there

just post again if you have more questions! :biggrin:
    many players will help you.. and they will reply immediately...
    :wink:

6. MechaEmperor7000

I did that and it worked. Now I can tap the Shining Vortex! Thanks all!

Also, I think my Glaciont Quest is Glitched. The fourth of the Petrohulks turned into 4/1 and no matter how many times I kill the 5th one, it remains 0/1. Is there some way to fix this?

Also, I'm trying to finish the "Save the Beluslan Fortress" Quest, but the Rift Artifact Disappeared. What should I do?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  7. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

8. agito

agito Proficient

people in gamez r really helpful to newbies, especially the seniors. This thread proves it all. Praise to u guys!!!!

9. MechaEmperor7000

Thankyou for all your quick responses. Praise you guys indeed.