1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About to quit

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Premium, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Premium

Premium Proficient

As the title says im about to quit this server after not so long time of playing. Prolly a week.

The reason? Because i cant do any quest. Whatever quest i do,i go to the last step. Im about to get the reward and voilla! I press ok and nothing happens. As if i didnt press it. It either says "load fail bla bla" or just the window remains like i didnt press ok.

I did the ceremony in sanctrum which i already know its bugged. I did the captains hat and failed. And 5 minutes ago i finished the <Graves of the Red Sky Legion> and same thing.

Can any staff help me out? If no then i guess i ll stop playing this server. This is ridiculous.

2. Binfinity

Binfinity Banned

Sadly they messed up just about every working quest with the last update. However, I did see that they were taking up names of bugged quests so they could start fixing them immediately. Your reasons for leaving are good though, it's frustrating. So I wish you luck, wherever you go.

3. Eyeshielder

Eyeshielder Well-Known Member Forum Legend

they are working on it...

4. Premium

Premium Proficient

In that case i would suggest them to rollback the update.

5. Binfinity

Binfinity Banned

I would as well, but administration is rather thick around here. You can try and contact Carl about it, and suggest doing a rollback.

Though I do know that they are working on fixing the quests, at the very least.

6. Premium

Premium Proficient

Well not to offend* someone as i dont know any administrator here. But from personal experience from other servers i have played (generally online games),admins dont really care about our suggestions..They run it the way they want..

7. jcchio13

jcchio13 Getting there

Really?, your reason for quitin is BS, try not being able to connect, and having already Donated $300 on the server.. <(^_^)> , sorry i didnt mean to flame but, as my research goes, the reason why i cant connect is some IP block, for no reason at all.. i cant connect after that time the server reboot.. Gaaahh!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
  8. Rallos

Rallos Getting there

Ya man, you need to chill.

This is the best Aion server out atm, and quests are damn near useless on this server anyway. You can get full Anuhart/DP gear in a matter of a couple runs, then do pvp/forts to get EGT, all the while you vote / donate for ABG.... and pvp pvp pvp pvp.

There isn't anything a quest is going to give you that DP , voting, or PVP won't give you better of.

Wait for next update, quests will be fixed. So calm down, and next time, less rage please.

9. Biscuit

Biscuit Trance Forum Legend

In my opinion, I think you should just forget about the quest part for the moment :D. Either way when you level 55 , you won't need any of those, and as far as i know, the miragent quests work. :D. As those quests aren't necessary especially that ceremony of sanctum can be avoided thru buying Vertreton Scroll :D, I think there's no problem.. :D , but if you're more of a quester... I have no idea what to tell you as it's a pvp server :S Plus they're trying to fix it

10. zolvick15

zolvick15 Proficient

they will not make it work.. because some of the quest rewards good.. like the signys wing..

11. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

um nooo
    quests alow u to level faster so their not really so useless..

12. Biscuit

Biscuit Trance Forum Legend

the rates are a bit high :p i think. Just gotta do the right quests with no rewards :'(. Just do some campaign quests, i think most of the quests at least in heiron should work. Just forget about the reward as we need credits for most of the items :D.

13. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

It's always sad to see newcomers leaving the community after a week or two of playing, but considering the server's current state, yeah... it's definitively not newbie-friendly.

Since getting yourself decent stuff takes you really long, back at my days I made many characters and got them all equipped with anuhart stuff +15 and taha weaponry +15, it was easily done but nowadays, even killing Tahabata Pyrelod is A CHALLENGE.

I said this in another post, but unnecessary nerfing on classes, monster's increased stats and such made this server lose it's originality.

14. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

well i can safely say that literally EVERY update breaks something ^^ and the scale is typically much greater than what gets fixed xD updates arent fixes, its replacing old bugs with new bugs lol.

to evilset: u can make ur test server private again :p it hasnt changed a thing lol. new updates r just as bugged as without a test server

15. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

Smart thinking and answer, and yes I agree with what you mentioned above :p

Replacing old bugs with new bugs IS NOT fixing anything and just making the server more broken.

16. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

we dont need updates rolling out every other day with the "lets see what happens" attitude. with that we just end up in a bigger mess than what we started with

heres what i suggest:
    take your time, spend a week or 2 testing things but test them properly so that we dont break more things like we do with every update these days.

id rather see the server fixed very slowly than more bugged every few days

17. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

You're first smart guy I found around forums since a long time.
    (No sarcasm intended)

1 person likes this.
  18. Solaria

Solaria New Member

Actually, I just joined with about 8 others of my friends, and we kill Taha ALL the time no problem and everyone got their gear +15 within two days. They dont have any aion experience, and I have a year and a half experience with killing it in Retail...and it is EASY. In fact, I have duo'd it before no problem several times. ><

19. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Good bye mister,wise choise.

20. Candyman

Candyman Expert

It's all well and good saying forget about doing quests for the time being but most of the ones that are now bugged are infact the campaign quests which gives loads of xp.
    Its roughly 11 campaign quests (7 of which are now bugged on stage 3 so i'm now told) which should of taken around 4hrs for some of us to hit lvl 55. Now trying to lvl on mobs will take way longer, i hope they are able to get things in order especially for the new players coming to gamez.