1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Need new GM?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by erlucius90, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

First of all i want to thank Ash for her great job as a gm. U are kind, patience, helpfull and u treat ppl always with respect. I am not as long on this server as ppl like Demon or Bhakti, but I indeed noticed that most of the time there is no gm online and if there is a gm online it's Ash. And even despit the fact that i respect Ash as a gm, she can't be online 24/7 and it's a bit unfair to drop all the responsibilities on her shoulder. And in my opinion gm's do more then only fixxing buggs and makeing events. I think it is just as importent to be seen on a server. So newbies can ask questions about the game, or players in general can ask a gm to come in hide state so they can see for themself if somone is hacking or not, etc. I saw a lot of cries in the asmochat for a gm. And the standard reply is always whahahaha there is no gm online. I think that is kinda sad! I think the atmosphere in the sever would be better if players know that there is most of the time a gm online. I mean a game need players and players need gm's. The one can't live without the other. Not only for the players, but i think it is a great reward and archievment for a gm aswell (like Ash) if players want to talk to a gm simple because of the fact that they are recpected and be liked. It's the interaction that makes it all worth it I think. So i vote for more active gm's like Ash!

ps. Demon i think u would be a good gm ;)

2 people like this.
  2. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

i miss Koishi being a GM :p

3. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

coz most of the AM who apply r looking for power and thy forgetting the load of stuff that thy will have to do in this position so when thy get tired thy go offline then comes after 2 weeks and resign

and some leaves because internal conflicts with admins ,, but most of the time first reason

so the problem in the method of hiring not the ppl who got hired

1 person likes this.
  4. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

In a x20 server that game features are not working even on 50 % gms are about fixing bugs and making events...

Because

We can t craft cause carl removed the npc that sells aethers
    We can t pve raid cause devs don t fix bosses droplist and instances
    We can t pvp in dredgion and sieges cause devs ignore this as well
    We can t do quests since most 50+ quests are bugged

WTF can we do in this game? Some pvp in heiron for a week or 2 then bye bye crystal aion. I ve seen about 2 and a half legions fall to inactivity, I lost dozens and dozens game pals because carl doesn t W A N T to put a teleporter in Divine fortress instance, and he removed Baleyg s products....

All that because he wants to sell donations

5. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

lol Bhakti i don't disagree with u that gm's don't need to fixx buggs, but i think being a gm includes more then only doing that :p

6. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

As I told u ig in a retail server I agree with u cause in retail there is no need to fix bugs(only some minor bugs exist).

Here being able to fix bugs is the top (and only) priority...

Ash is doing pretty well she too has some flaws, nobody is perfect,(nobody exept Bhakti ofc!) and is indeed the best thing that happen to CA...

However with those devs i don t believe we ll be able to play the game

7. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

well - for sure we need a new active GM !!!!!!

About Ablazed - well u guyz must understand that he spend much time on test server (i think he helps alot there ) , and also his busy with school !!!! and yeah He realy make that impresion to us that he's against asmos - well maybe his not 50-50 how supose to be a gm and ppls feel that (some of his action show that ) , but i think he tri ..

And i realy can't understand how is to make a low rate like crystal winouth instances lolz ??? lmao pls fix bt and alllll , with drops ... For sure population will increase !!!!! Most of ppls wen they join crystal , first they ask : ''are instances fixed and all??? ''/ or some guyz cme from time to time and ask about this ...
    The most of population (that joined wen was wipe on infi.... )left b-cuz of this : ''stuck at anuhard lmao >.<'' , but how i sed some of them cme and check evry week to see if are fixed !!!!!!1 C'mon lulz ...>.<

2 people like this.