1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Armorsmith’s Test [Asmodians]

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ChocolatePope, Feb 9, 2011.

1. ChocolatePope

ChocolatePope New Member

So, to pass the Armorsmith’s Test i have to craft this thing:

[​IMG]

Sadly, I don't have the design and I have no idea where to buy it! You can't purchase it from Grupaks, I checked. MANY TIMES.

Maybe it's just bugged quest?

HELP!

2. Biscuit

Biscuit Trance Forum Legend

Well, lots of quests are bugged.
    Second, check aion database as some of the low level recipes drop from mobs.
    Thirdly, why do you want to waste your time trying to do crafting quests? :D.

3. ChocolatePope

ChocolatePope New Member

In Aion database, it says you can actually buy it from Grupaks, so I guess it IS bugged quest...
    Good point about wasting my time... It sounded great: crafting my own gear and stuff, but i guess it's not worth the effort.

4. Biscuit

Biscuit Trance Forum Legend

I understand crafting your own gear, but why such a low level item, plus crafting quests aren't worth anything :d.

5. ChocolatePope

ChocolatePope New Member

Uh, you can't craft high level stuff till you complette the Armorsmith test. This is the first stage. I'm armorsmith expert with 449 P. Max is 500 P, and you can't get it without completing the armorsmith test.

Or am I missing something?

6. Lifeistodiefor

Lifeistodiefor New Member

I agree Expert Armorsmith quest bugged

they should fix this problem if we choice to go through to take the time to do the quest.. in all I was liking this server till all these issues keep popping up in all some armor is to be bought an yes I was thinking about buying some an getting my Vip status but along the way I would like to make my own armor as well an complete my own goals with in the game. I find it unfair not to give us the right or ability to do so don't you agree? so please if you would fix this issue its a simple mapping issue. an place the item back where I should be thank you Good day :biggrin: