1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A plead for change.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sakuya, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Starspirit

Starspirit Getting there

too bad carl will never change because he needs his "fundings"

2. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

I wonder what kind of founds if donators make ABG gear immediatly LOL! The only beshmundir set i saw ingame was given by xmas event reward. I could say "oh wait maybe the wings are bought", but not for besh set -.-' Or at least, if you wanna gain money from wings, make Stormwing drops like Tahabata's ones, so not his gear but Beshmundirs and some weaps, so that you will always gain credits with wings and stormwing set. But wtf, adding all BT bosses with no drops it's a nonsense, it's like i ask in a restaurant for water and they bring me an empty bottle lol. And about GMs, i say: how much time will ash be alone online? lol man this is crazy, ok that there is ablazed too but he never uses his GM char and Ash is doing everything alone, we came at the point that events are even not joined and ash dunno what to do about it!!! In cases like this, it's pointless waiting for Gamez aion recruitments for choosing new GMs for CA too, let's remember CA and GA are 2 different servers and in this moment CA needs a lot of support (ash i personally wonder how did you not get crazy till now lol you have my total respect). New people have come to CA and old ppl is leaving it, at least let's recover them and don't make the new ones leave aswell c'mon!!!!!

3. Starspirit

Starspirit Getting there

totally agree i joined CA like almost a month ago and there used to be events 2x a day now its barely 1 and the population died alot. Sometimes to the point for there is like a total of 16 ely on -.- CA is definitely dying and yet carl is sitting back chillin' making retarded updates and not fixing the ones that really need fixing. Hopefully he can recover CA before it dies completely :/

1 person likes this.
  4. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

Let's go all together to Carl's home and make a pacific revolution! >.<

5. Starspirit

Starspirit Getting there

LOL +1
    i really hope CA can bounce back atm it is pretty boring :/

2 people like this.
  6. uwabaki

uwabaki New Member

1 tank, 1 healer and 4 DPS'ers is all you need for it.
    What makes BT hard is that you need coordination amongst your group members.
    Everyone needs to know what the bosses do, or else you're dead.

On-topic:

I didn't even know the server had such major problems.
    Our guild (ShadowConsortium) just moved here a few days ago from another server that died.
    That server died for pretty much the same reason, not enough things to do once you hit 55,
    and the devs were fixing things that weren't important at all, instead of fixing some of the major flaws.

It's sad to see a server that so far have been awesome, go downhill because the owner is being greedy.
    Whoever is paying the bills and taking care of donations, needs to realize that a good working, balanced server
    leads to more players and also more donations. If you're only in it for the money, it would be even smarter to listen to the community, and make as many people as possible happy, because it will earn you a bigger profit later on.

A big happy community donates alot. Many players will donate on a weekly/monthly basis.
    If the server is going downhill, the donations will almost stop completely and the server will die.
    Your rep as a server owner will go down the drain and you'll never run a successful server again.
    End of the journey. Game over.

7. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

U have easier time with the formations I suggested. I said tank not templar... 1 could be glad to help dps and i said healer not cleric so a chanter can again help dps

I ve been raiding in wow since its release on retail I know all about raid-preperations and boss tactics which is not at all different in aion. Aion is tank and spank afterall

On-topic:

Well spoken couldn t agree more...

Yeah and pvp-zerg irl with him and his family!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
  8. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

it's becacuse for some reason a lot of ppl only think about the short future like if i do this i can have x money in 3 months or 6 months. The don't think what the consequences are over a year or 2 years or even 5 years. I call that shortsighted.

And you know what i don't understand. Besides the players who asking for improvement i only see gm's responding so now and then. Can't this big guy Carl not stand up for one time and tell us his point of view in all this? Is kinda hard to ask for improvement and to try work things out together if the maincharacter isn't talking back at all. I mean normally in a conversation one talks and the other one replies but in this case I only see us complaining but for what case. It's not like we get ourself an anwser or reply back from this Carl....... :crying:

9. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

Don t wonder about what s obvious Carl hasn t even read this...check
    Members who have read this thread

No Carl

10. ade

ade ♥ Fashionista ♥ Forum Legend

Carl are you there?..we need some attention here *Crystal Aion* ;(

11. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Seeing how Aion is heavily gear dependent (skill of a player makes little difference when you have the ultimate pvp gear) if you don't want to donate you have 2 options. You either wait till you have enough credits to get your items or be okay with pve gear knowing that in 1 v 1 situations you'll most likely die to players with better gear. But anyway, i was one of these "unfortunate fellows", i was running with Anuhart and Tahabata 2 months ago. But either way Carl wants money out of this, the easiest way is to sell gear to donators like almost every other private server does.

12. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Do you ever come on anymore? D:

13. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

First of all donation isn t a sell
    Second It s not about pwn getting pwned it s about doing something interesting in game
    Third ifcarl wants money he can either get a job like everyone else or he can fix the server and add a subrsciption fee
    I ll gladly pay if server is 80/100 working

GOOD POINT!!

14. Clk

Clk do you even lift

First i had lag issues and then i updated to 2.1.0.7 cause i was in 2.1.0.3 to see if this fixed them but now i can't even get the game to start lol

Also, a subscription fee would be the worst thing for new comers, since they want to try out the server first before donating etc also many people would leave Crystal because they don't want/can't afford to donate. Not to mention that the donating system, in my experience, is a mess and i had problems many times getting even the smallest amounts of credits.

15. Innoue

Innoue Getting there

@Bhakti
    lol so ur willing to pay for not fully working server?
    i'm 100% sure that when u will pay here for 80/100 working server u will complain that if u pay u want 100/100 working ...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  16. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Do u realy think that worth to donate on a server that make u more and more bored ???? I'm feeling sry for those that alreay paied for this fun tha is on crystal , and ''amazing pvp'' , super cool !!!!!! Semms that carl dun give a .... that those ppls realy paied to have fun !!!!!Nice job men - u are a hero

17. Clk

Clk do you even lift

It's not about me, the server will loose people if carl adds a subscription. Not everyone wants to pay every month a certain amount of money to play in crystal/gamez/anyotherps.

18. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

lol i dun want to pay evry month lolz >.< wtf - wy u think those ppls dun play on retail ???

19. Innoue

Innoue Getting there

Clk i was talking to Bhakti no u ;)

20. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Ah okay lol