1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to enter Fortress in Balaurea

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Kambor, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Kambor

Kambor Proficient

As the title say : How to enter Fortress in Balaurea ?
    How can i defend my fort or attack any Ely fort ?

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

the forts get a special mark on them when they r vulnerable. at that time u can reclaim it from the other race by defeating the guardian general, however thanks to a bug thats been around for like 4 months now (which devs have been "fixing" which i very much doubt) elyos just reclaim their own forts over and over (on siel they r the vast majority)

u cant enter the forts right now coz the gate is bugged and throws an error at u when u try to enter. the only way to get in is porting past the wall with blind leap as a sorc. theres no point doing it though since the supplement npcs r gone too

3. HellMade

HellMade Banned Forum Legend

u can go there as an glad.

4. Kambor

Kambor Proficient

Okay. Does those Fortress in Balaurea give Gold Medals too ?

5. Kambor

Kambor Proficient

Why ? Only Glads ?

6. Smartik1

yes but ur better off in the abyss since u can fly inside so u dont need to use the gates.

to get medals, u need to be in a party and u need to hit the general once. doesnt matter if u die, doesnt matter if the other race takes it

expect a TON of elyos around so if ur asmo, for most forts u can only do it with hide as a sin/ranger. the one at core is easier coz the general is on the surface so u can fly in and hit it even when its crowded with the other race

7. Kambor

Kambor Proficient

And how does Artifact work ? How to active, will i get Gold Medal too ?

8. Smartik1

dont think they even work right now. theres a high priest or something that u have to kill to own an artefact but they dont give medals or anything

in the past some had bugged hp (could 3 hit kill them as a sorc) but think most r fixed right now so u need a party or ull die :p
    the only advantage is that ur legions name is marked on the map as the owner of the artefact, thats bout it

9. Hellbread

Hellbread Proficient

Is there another place we can buy those greater supplements? I bought it once in inggisson but doors there are buged now as you said...
    I tried in some abyss fortresses but it seem than some npc there are bugged too, they looks like enemy, i can just attack them.

10. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

Fortresses are bugged in general. If you really want, you can try Blind Leaping through the walls in the Balaurea forts, but for now the wall is preventing people from getting in - it should be fixed soon, but no guarantees.

11. Blayloch

Blayloch New Member

Is Supplements still working? coz I have stock lots of it fable and greater before I take a break in playing Gamez. Now I'm starting playing again and want to upgrade some gear and I've heard that the NPC selling this is gone does that mean the supplement is not working too?

12. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

The Supplements work and the NPC works. Right now you just can't get to the NPC, since a huge unattackable Wall stands in the Balaur forts' doorways.

13. Blayloch

Blayloch New Member

ahh ok. tnx man

14. azurelite

azurelite Proficient

Are you sure? coz when i blind leap into the fortress i still can't find the npc, when elyo hold both in area

15. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

Oh, not sure then. To my knowledge, they definitely did not remove the NPC on purpose, and the huge wall is just a bug. Just wait for a fix, I guess.