1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Regarding my lost items

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by deudalephon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. deudalephon

deudalephon Proficient

Not sure how you guys did it, but I completely recovered everything that I put in my warehouse! Thank you AM's and GM's!!

/totally trivial thread for a non-trivial cause QQ

2. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

im glad, you got you'r items back. =P

3. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Glad bro.
    Now if I can make up a scheme that works the same for me.

4. deudalephon

deudalephon Proficient

Invest $95 on accessories alone, then tragically lose them in a crash. I'm sure you'll feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. >:[

5. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Try 'an get them hacked out of your possession after only 3 days of ownership would feel pretty good too.
    QQ PW

6. suffery

suffery Proficient

Not to steal your thunder, but I'm feeling some kinda way about this i lost stuff about a month ago, started in the reports section and later moved to the official missing items thread. Have all the proofs needed so on and so forth, got confirmation of the incident, as in my case it was a server reset that ate my stuff. It's like two people under me in the missing items thread that need help, and you come on, put you problem in the discussion thread and wam bam your fixed? That's not cool for those of us that have been patiently waiting my stuff was gone since the 17th of jan i think it was? (been so long starting to forget) come on gm's it ain't this guys fault regarding those of us waiting, but geez fair is fair. Regarding you, congrats and I'm glad you got your stuff, as no one should waste hard irl money, but it is kinda making me upset that you past those of us that have been waiting so long to get our stuff fixed :(

7. deudalephon

deudalephon Proficient

Yeah, I felt that way too once, when someone posted his success story. I just wanted to show the AM's I'm grateful, hence the existence of this thread. It's not meant to offend anyone, but I'm sorry you took it this way.

Good luck on getting your stuff back someday. :C hope the AM's can help you.