1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM help me pleaseeee....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ladycleric, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladycleric

ladycleric New Member

dear aion's GM... i really2 need ur help sir... i have sendlog trouble that always disturb me when i going to use my char... i dont know why it is happened to me... i have 1 ID and i have 8 char in there... i have all of job and already lvl 55, except assasin... after i got use my cleric and i want to use my another char (spiritmaster) suddenly my cleric is sendlog.. i think it is just for while... then i choose another computer to play aion again... after i login and want to use my cleric the sendlog coming again... all off my environment' monitor screen was red all is red... :sad: i dont know why... :crying: but after that i'd login again to use my another char... all my char is working and have no problem with sendlog.. but my cleric doesnt working... when i want to use it is always sendlog on and on,... would u please sir help me in this point? please please please... becaouse i never do something wrong like cheat or bug... im just a clean player but this trouble has come to me... T_T help me GM, i will appreciate ur help...

my ID : hokyyy85
    my cleric's name : Ladyfreya
    server siel
    elyos

please help me...
    thank you very much...

2. opledople

opledople Getting there

bump for you

3. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

try to do a unstuck request from the website panel and wait for the next reboot dude,propably your char is stucked

4. ladycleric

ladycleric New Member

so do you mean i have to wait until the server reboot right? but i dont understand about unstuck request coz i never have this trouble before... :crying: where i can find the website panel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.