1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Remodel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by boybaldog, Feb 18, 2011.

1. boybaldog

boybaldog New Member

can i ask what is a good remodel for bow/asmodian and where do i get it..i search to internet and find white king LB but it say's only crafted by elyos...:crying::crying:anyone help pls..btw i saw some remodel weapon some of it have something flying to their weapon life a many firefly can anyone tell me what remodel is that? wish i could get a picture of it but i think only few player have that but it looks really good hope anyone can help me plsss :crying::crying::crying::crying:

2. Akkaio

Akkaio New Member

abg bow has that "something flying to their weapon life a many firefly " as far as i know ^^

3. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

go get Miragent Bow for remodel.

4. boybaldog

boybaldog New Member

abg...never thought about that...awww men i guess ill never ever get that bow it's just waste if i use it only in remodel:crying: and i got already have masta bow and it took me sometime to get that bow...and to change to abg....:sad: well thank's for telling and i guess ill find another remodel..one more thing i will also ask a good remodel for leather armor set...not those fancy remodel like swimsuit...an armor type remodel..:biggrin::biggrin:

5. Ravenlegend

Ravenlegend New Member

you can get a model thats almost like abg with AP, in gelk theres green lvl 55 abyss armor that doesnt require medals, the weapons of that set are the same model as ABG just a different color :p

6. boybaldog

boybaldog New Member

really!?....that's good to hear :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ty for the info.. question what is the name of NPC? ty in advance

7. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

try the npc in gelk... i forgot the name

8. ehnnokk

ehnnokk Well-Known Member

Pandemonium, go marchutans temple. The teleprt staue is near the teleporter.
    Gold staue teleporter.

Name of the bow that has the same model as abg is "Archon Patrol,s Bow" :D

9. boybaldog

boybaldog New Member

ty sir one more question is there also an enraged masta leather armor set that i can use a remodel?? i really like the look of the armor...but it's price so.. O_O!! how there is..