1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The end is coming.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sakuya, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Xdeath

Xdeath Getting there

haha.. ill cya in game sometime soon ^^

ahmmm i do like to point out that ash is the best gm ive seen EVAAAAAAA! u rock my socks off gm master :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Yeah Ash is probably the best GM i've encountered in ANY mmo i have EVER played... And i played a lot by the way. :p

2 people like this.
  3. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

yeah - i didn't play many mmo's but ash is a very special person ! She realy is - and 50% the server is stil lalive because of ashlin - is like shes the owner of this server !!!!! Is very dedicated to it and if u want to think at it she only get our respect from this dedication !!!!!! Well i think that ash is a real blesing for crystal - i guess is the best thing that hapened to crystal - ash as gm -

For meh is the truth - as i realy dun know how this server realy survive - on this chapter crystal is a freak of internet ;p but still i think this server deserver more dedication from the owner - QQ - CARL DUDE - Do u know that on this world is a server named crystal !!?? at least???(and btw - i dunno how is this but it seems that u are the owner of it!!!!!!!!! i mean can u explain to me wat ppls gain on crystal wen they donate??? - i mean i sow many ppls that donated lately and they got ...... all days boring !!!!! -

I realy dun't want to be disrespectful but realy now men - c'mon

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  4. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh New Member

not trying to sound negative, just from what i have gathered after playing elysos side. It does feel as though the loyal players who supported the server back then that made the server live through are now all or most of them are gone. Now the only players that are here supporting the server are the elysos that recently joined playing (many of them feel discontent on what going on with the current server). And not trying to seem blunt or anything, but i think its ignorant on ones part to just say that "yeh we've been through this before, just let time to tell and we'll go through it again" or like "we've seen worse in the past before, so this is nothing" or like " your opinions don't matter" , so saying something like that seems unconcerning about what is going on with the situation in crystal aion. Not doing anything "effective" may lead to more lost of players if we just assume that time/nature will take care of the server.

From most of my mmo experience and forum, a way to tell if there is a healthy balanced pvp population is if the legion/guild section forum is active. And lately the elysos legion/forum section has been dead for awhile, havent seen any new legion post in there or any members seeking membership of a legion. And i think this may hold true in the asmos legion forum to.

just to be clear this isnt some sort of rant, this is what i personally truthfully see at least on the elysos side.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

you all still fail to see that the people who make decisions around here don't give a flying crap about your opinions

6. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Doesn't mean they can't try, even if their attempts fall of deaf ears atleast they took the chance to raise their voice for change. Maybe it's time Adieu makes another thread ;o

3 people like this.