1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Uptade 2.5 question to admin carl please answer

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by kacper0, Feb 18, 2011.

1. kacper0

kacper0 New Member

GMs in game dont know about this update so only could know about it i heard in this will be fixed storm wing/masta items and other drop can give me answer? thank you greetings (pm to u didnt working) MY QUESTION IS WHEN WILL BE FIXED DROP FOR MASTA/STORM WING AND OTHER...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  2. Shelo

Shelo 无精打彩无精打彩 Forum Legend

maybe fixed or not!! just w8 untill 2.5 update...

3. Fynie

Fynie Ayyyyeeeeeeeee Forum Legend

Umm...2.5 hasn't even been released yet(It has been in beta on some Korean Server), but anyway, how ae we suppose to know? xDD

1 person likes this.
  4. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

5. kacper0

kacper0 New Member

but i asking when it will be when they fix drop from masta and storm wing that should know admin...

6. whiteprince

whiteprince Getting there

Not gonna happen soon i think ^^

7. Xdeath

Xdeath Getting there

ok ok.. neva GONNA happen anytime soon. to get sw and those inggison drops u need to get special donation = $$$ = carl happy = no drops for u in game= the end

8. kindar

kindar New Member

LoL, he isn't going to put those drops in the game ever. I don't think i've seen carl respond to any posts since i found this shit server. Why would he put drops in the game? That doesn't make him $$ and greedy pigs like $$

9. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

I could bet its gonna happen when its out.... simple reason because the private server that has the 2.5 version under its name, will call people at once... and so more potential "donators"... more money to Carl ^^

so dont worry pal--- 2.5 will happen.

10. Zenomex

Zenomex Banned Forum Legend

What he said.

11. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

lol give up, if u they fix those drops, nobody would donate and the server would just die coz of no funding

12. Shunko

Shunko Expert

I was fine with that, but purposely removing the NPC that sells the materials needed for master carved?
    Thats unforgiveable.

13. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

I wonder where do you get an idea that it was done intentionally?

14. Shunko

Shunko Expert

PvE drops not working, master carved materials removed, top fort bosses becomming ultra buff level 50 deities,
    you don't think there is a pattern to this? If every piece of armor or weapons become harder or impossible to get what would
    be the logical result? Well there are 2. People either donate for it or the server dies.

15. monkeylips

monkeylips Getting there

lol you all make it sound like Carl is eating top ramen in his kitchen by candle light because he cant afford to keep the lights on.

this is a typical model for p2p servers when one starts dying charge for everything to fund another
    here is how the model is set up

An operation with a large market share in a growing market is called a "star," while an operation with a small market share in a growing market is called a "question mark" (or sometimes a "problem child"). While the cash cow has a large market share in a stagnant or shrinking market, a company with low market share in a declining market is called a "dog."
    Question marks generally require high investment to achieve a more favorable position and become a star (hence they are sometimes referred to as "cash hogs"). If they can manage the transition to star, they will, over time, be subjected to intense competition. As the market matures, stars become cash cows. If a cash cow's competitive position is allowed to deteriorate, it becomes a dog.
    Dogs are enterprises that generally can never operate in high-growth markets because those markets have matured. The investment needed to turn them into cash cows is, in many cases, prohibitive. As a result, dogs are either divested by sale to a competitor or, especially if they are losing money, are closed down and liquidated to prevent further losses.
    Because the cash cow has a high market share in a stable or slowly growing market, it is generally able to maintain a profitable position, hence the name "cash cow"—the operation may be "milked" for profit as long as its margins and market share can be maintained.
    Additional investment in the cash cow's products, representing technological improvements that yield new applications, can sometimes result in its transformation into a star. Because it is profitable, the cash cow can often provide its own investment capital.
    More often, however, the cash cow is milked for capital to fund the development of question marks into stars because it is easier to build market share in a growing market than to revive an entire market that has matured.

16. Asanka

[​IMG]

17. Invictis

Invictis OutOfInsanityComesClarity Forum Legend

in your dreams or nightmares, determined on a case
    WTB Excedrin Migraine = 4kk credits...lol

seriously though its a very well put explanation =)

18. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

copy pasted from my marketing text book :p

@Asanka its true u know :p proc rates have been fcked with, designs need WAY more mats than retail (like 4x more), mats dont drop, bosses dont drop yes its very intentional

if he allows a single armor set comparable to masta or abg, people wont donate for it

19. monkeylips

monkeylips Getting there

yes it was copy and pasted. sure beats trying to type all that out :p doesn't make it any less true :p

20. Asanka

proc rates are ok imo, craft requirements were changed only in 2.1.0.5 on retail and probably will be updated some time later, droplist is being worked on. Did i forget something?