1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Carl/AMs/GMs

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Melloe, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Melloe

Melloe New Member

This post in no way is intended to insult or flame or anything im simply pointing out a few things that may have been over looked o-o

1a. You need more donations so what do you do ( you take away greater supps)

I understand this move, I can live with it, Your getting more people to buy enchantment stones

1b. You take away forts in gelk and ing ( part of 1a but its separate at the same time)
    Haven t heard an official announcement of these fixes all we here from gms are it should be fixed in the next update.

This has made it really hard for some people to gain medals (but we still had abyss)

2b. Hp buffing the bosses so it takes 1h+ to kill them
    This is were it crossed the line, Its already really hard to get medals and you make it even harder

I understand that you need donations but killing the population of this server is not going to get you more donations, it will in fact get you less. I also understand that you have other things on the server to fix besides this, like fixing all the kinah exploits etc, but i think you guys should start seriously focusing on these things, your basically making it impossible for anyone that wants to play this game for free at the extremest disadvantage to the point that they go play something else.

I also understand that we are getting new players everyday because as of right now we are the #1 server. That is why i came to Gamez in the first place, because it was the best :biggrin:.

I have donated in the past and I can say pretty confidently that I am not going to donate again seeing as with every update more and more things get messed up

I just wanted to point this out because I am not the only one saying this all my friends legion mates, even random people i bump into while doing forts, it has just gotten a little out of hand

Whoever took the time to read all of this thank you and if you didn't read...

tl;dr fix the forts, remove the hp buffs on the generals

Thank You,
    Melloe

60 people like this.
  2. Mitsuriel

Mitsuriel New Member

Well, I really say thanks for that. Because that's true... and there's much more things we can write about... just like the deleting of the items to make Master Carved items... not updating the Craft system. Why Carl have to work on things like these. Why he can't add boss drops to Ragnarok, Omega, or just making Beshmundir temple... we want Stormwing items!!. Or just adding Veille's Tears end etc. You have developers Carl , and I think they have skills to do that... in that way people will donate for stuffs they need... because like ABG, costumes will be still important.

2 people like this.
  3. Melloe

Melloe New Member

Also dueling is bugged now srsly -.-

4. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Now, if only the right thing would be done...

5. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

Lumiel Friday night... fun much? These issues need to get fixed i can tell the population is dropping... you change the server in 25 bad ways before u improve any 1 thing! It's ruining this server badly for an overhwming majority. It's not IA ffs, screw omega and screw ragnarok, u wanna pve go ia. the guards are too hard now in certain areas in ingg... a mob suddenly is bugged on the 1 dimensional troop road from paupers pass down to forts, and it 1 hits everyone LOL at every fail update that ruin every pvpers fun
    hf spending 400 hours to get 1 eat set guys

6. Mitsuriel

Mitsuriel New Member

I didn't say I want to PvE that much, but it's important as well... in the fact I need good weps... and Stormwing Combined with a EGT wep really pwns because my Taha + EGT not so good at the moment :/. Ragnarok and etc. drops is cool for new players who wants to start and etc... they aren't added bcuz if Carl add it : Ohh less donate :( They will not buy Masta weapons then... lol really. He really do bad updates, and that's awful to just write about :/

7. marchee

marchee Banned

carl should add masta and veille drops
    server isnt newbie friendly these days..

7 people like this.
  8. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

should've. could've. would've. didn't. won't.

1 person likes this.
  9. raingeki

raingeki New Member

they should fix the NPC in forts i need them to sell me the mats to make MCD T.T

10. Invictis

Invictis OutOfInsanityComesClarity Forum Legend

in your dreams or nightmares, determined on a case
    While I do believe that, coming to a high-rate server people expect most things to basically be handed to them so they can get to doing whatever it is they want to do, we do need more logistics of the game to function properly. I have seen numerous posts in regards to crafting issues where materials are not available and/or are almost impossible to come by. I donate something every month, not just for the benefit of whatever items i may want from the shops, but because I believe that the people spending their time improving the gameplay experience here should be compensated. PvE instances and bosses that were available in-game not even a month ago are now unable to enter and/or are glitched and unable to complete. At the very least, tell us in the updates what is being removed and/or blocked for whatever the reason may be. As for supplements being unavailable, and the fort bosses in Balaurea are virtually indestructable with the amount of Asmos have left after the stigma system implementation on Lumiel, that is completely obsurd to take out. If more donations are your goal, punishing those that support the server right now is not a logical solution. It may in fact drive those donators to fund other interest in the near future.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    3 people like this.
  11. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

you people fail to realize that this is just history repeating itself, those who've been around for a while notice that this HAS happened before, and it WILL happen again. Just so you know, nothing has been achieved previous times, don't expect change around here.

6 people like this.
  12. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Sadly, I fully agree with Fadetoblack.

I've been with this community for far too long to not know how this goes. Get something nice for a little while before another thing or person, whichever pops in and ruins it all. And in all honesty... I still believe it doesn't have to be this way, but heh. Money rules the mind, doesn't it?

4 people like this.
  13. Shisha

Shisha New Member

GM said to me that the reason for removing the vendor for Greater Supplements had to do with people duping the materials you could get from the vendor, but then using that as an arguement i fail to see the use of removing that vendor as duping materials looks like a far lesser crime than duping ABG/Medals etc. Wich is still the case,

so long story short - No reason to remove the vendor in the first place, if it were to prevent duping, dupers would just dupe lvl 145 ench stones and wont even need greater supplements.

This causes to even more imbalance, because now dupers will have +15 stats and denying the chance for fair players to ench there gear.

14. Melloe

Melloe New Member

The thing that makes me mad is the BS answer they gave us when they removed forts and supps npc. It wasn't we removed them so people would donate more it was "The Devs didnt know that what they were doing would DELETE The npcs and mess up the fort doors"
    Honestly just say we wanted more donations i can live with that answer. It has been far to long and the Devs just keep on looking the other way as if nothing went wrong

15. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

to tell u the truth am just w8ing for Tera or GW2 to be released then am out coz this so hopeless
    and if Gamaz have those games on P.servers i will go for another servers for sure

sorry gamez but there is limit for every thing

4 people like this.
  16. Melloe

Melloe New Member

Lol Kisra I think most of us are at this point, most of us are just here because there's nothing better to do and when the times comes that there is we wont think twice about it

17. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

I have to say thanks for this post ... look Gamez aion its stuck

• No instances
    • No Drops
    • No full cuest(for armor, weap, Godstone, Title)

i know that the server need Donations i agree with that ... buts but heres the problem you have to make the Special Donation (bad idea) we dont have: Sematariux, DragonBound, Stormwings, Veille's , Mastarius, Are we really in the version 2.0 ?? we just have only the maps (ingisson, silentera, Gelkmaros) nothing else carl seriously do the Math what do you prefer

A) 50 Dolar per person per month (speacial donation)
    B) 10 Dolar per person per Day (normal donation)

What am trying to say? here is my tips

Put the drop of:
    • Sematariux
    • DragonBound
    • Cuest
    • instances
    • Mastarius

For the item shop:
    • Veille's
    • Storwings
    • Pack of Gold medal (like 1k for 100 could be fine ^,....,^)
    • Stormwings
    • And the new items of the 2.5

thats would be nice ... thats my opinion :whistling:

1 person likes this.
  18. blisblis

blisblis Proficient

Lets not forget that the donations keeps the server live.

But , yes , i also think that the medals must be obtained easier. At the end, EAT set its best set for pvp after ABG and MASTA with not so big difference.

Carl need donations to keep the servers up, the donor need other players for challenge/fun. If the difference between donor and non donor is to big, the system fails.

Regards

3 people like this.
  19. Melloe

Melloe New Member

I completely agree ABG Vs Anuheart obv abg wings without incurring any damage while ABG vs EAT/EGT you acutally have something to fight against

20. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

today i killed 4 guys 1 temp two gladi and 1 sin al of them together y i did that ??
    not because am superman and not coz am pro just because thy got anhu set and i got Full ABG so do the math