1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Crystal] Broken Skills/effects

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Daisuko, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

I don't think they're intended to. Not sure about Binding word, as for booming smash... There's already Meteor Strike which is supposed to reduce flight speed by 50% speed, so booming is probably only for land targets?

Dunno offhand, actually.

2. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

as things are updated dai please delete posts and just update yours so i dont have to go though 300 pages to see what i need to do

3. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

Mmkay, will do. Just let me know on MSN/PM/make an update thread or something, so I know when you've got 'em figured out :)

Oh, wait I understand what you're saying.

I've got a copy of this thread in the staff section already, and I'm copying over there anything posted here.

Just look in...

Staff section - Aion - Crystal - Bugs

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  4. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

ya i just want a clean thread to look at one post to see everything

5. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

Look at your private messages, I sent you a link to the staff forum that's a duplicate of this but clean :)

6. minosu

minosu Expert

I'm not sure either xD
    but skill descriptions are exactly the same as for the other skills that slow in retail

Btw, forgot to add in remove shock

1 person likes this.
  7. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

I just decided I'd put in a note that all movement speed reduction skills don't work against flight. :)

8. kecimis

kecimis Proficient Forum Legend

Ranger:
    Hunters Might: Two next skill should be criticals.
    Doesnt work.
    Seizure Arrow I Cant even activate it.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

Binding Word should indeed slow a target in air/ground, it works on ground tho.

Moving slower than standard movement speed does not make you drop wings during glide.

Lol wut?
    This should not happen.. only if you get immobolized or stunned should cut your wings

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  10. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

That's due to a problem with Remove Shock, not Seizure Arrow.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Already made a note that no movement reduction effects flight.

11. Sheytane

I edited it

12. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

And you say you play retail... For shame. You can't glide when slowed. It only cuts wings while gliding, not flying.

13. Sheytane

If you're already gliding and someone slows you down, no you won't stop gliding
    If you're slowed down, and is about to glide = doesn't work.

And yes, if you're flying and get immobolized, your wings get cutted.

14. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

Ah, I see what you're referring to, yes I did word that rather poorly.

Fix'd. And you're right about that, though there is one immobilization that doesn't cut wings while gliding... Paralyze. Everything else should.

15. Sheytane

ofc, paralyze is like a 4-5sec stun ;]
    Better said, anything that prevents you from moving will cut your wings off.

16. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

I think you misunderstand. If you're gliding and paralyzed, you will NOT stop gliding. You'll be stuck where you are for 5 seconds, then resume gliding.

The same way you could get Paralyzed in the middle of an attack, and provided you aren't stunned/interrupted in some other way, you'll finish the attack after paralyze ends.

17. Malaki

Malaki New Member

I have a 40 temp, 35 glad, 30 SM, 20 something chanter on Retail.

Explosion of Rage I ++

(Is supposed to never miss, and always stumble, but
    acts the same as Wrathful Strike)

Works here just like on Retail, you do miss, you dont always pick up the target and slam them. So this skill works fine, it just doesnt happen that often :)

And yes, the "Knock down" doesnt work at all, hell on retail I've gotten knock downs with a bow on my glad. ALL 2 handed weps have a chance, except bows they know you back, unless your a glad it seems lol.

Weaking Skills/Trigger skills. They trigger BEFORE the atk has finished, like seaver weaking blow, the effect is placed on the target as soon as you click the skill instead of after the atk. Same with the knock down triggers, they trigger as soon as the knockdown skill was started.

Glad AoE's require NO TARGET to start the chain, they only require hits to continue the chain. Also extendables on retail do not increase the range of AoE's, at least on my glad they dont. It could be bugged on retail but... doubt it. They do however effect the range of all the other skills.

YES! Please for the LOVE OF GOD! lower that glads AoE range, LOL I've had ALOT of extra aggro before I figured out it was around 10m! I guess it doesnt matter much tho since my glads account was banned for no reason... oh well thats a different story.

Chanters Mantras, yea totally dont stack and you can only have THREE unless there are 2 chanters, then they sort of just rotate. Its weird, I dont know how to explain it, but deff only 3 with 1 chanter.

Rage spell Stig does NOT increase healing cast time like the skill says. Makes the chanter a bit OP but I dont know if it can even be fixed.

Blessing of Stone/Rock they do NOT stack, Stone replaces rock on retail. I saw it on gamez so it's prolly the same on crystal, but thats just a guess.

Mana stone and Enchant stone fails. in the 1.9 patch they LOWERED the success rate because they added some lame comsumable that increases the chance (gg NCfail on ANOTHER money sink that doesnt work right anyway) Also when you FAIL to enchant something the stone is consumed, on gamez I know for sure it isnt and if I remember right it was the same on crystal, but again, no glad account so I havent enchanted something in awhile.

Triple craft procs on retail are low, I mean stupid low, same with extraction procs, although on a server like this the extraction proc should be 100% for nothing more then ease, personal opinion tho.

Summon Group Member I
    did you have a dim frag in your inventory and was the person you tried to summon in the same region as you?

Wing Root I
    This skill lowers atk speed, if I remember right the skill discrp doesnt say that, but thats the effect it has.

Spiritmaster's Spirit is unresponsive until given their first command.
    Spirits ONLY atk if 1) you tell it to or 2) something atks you, thats how it is on retail even if you set your pet to auto.

Great post btw! Thanks

Edit: While not a "Skill" problem it is a game problem. On gamez after the 1.9 update there's working Class and LFG chat, now on a server like games LFG really isnt needed as much as it is on crystal where you NEED to get a pug going to do DP or at least have some peeps to talk to. The lack of LFG is really a turn off for people.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  18. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

By unresponsive, I mean they don't move at all until after they're given a command. On retail they'll start to follow you the instant you finish summoning them.

19. morgn707

morgn707 New Member

the rangers entangling shot needs to be 100% proc rate if it hasn't been fixed already

20. neovampire

neovampire New Member

Chain on Templar

The Block -> Shield counter-> Face Smash chain is broken. Face smash is only activated if shield counter stuns the target. The chain is a straight flow into each other with any requirement except the final move of break power that requires a stumbled target. I have spend hour trying the skill out and the stun scenario is the only way i get face smash to active through shield counter when all 3 block skill active face smash. please correct this ASAP please. Proof>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJJR92X2w-c&feature=related