1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FORTS - how come no one is taking them down these days?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by kimoralii, Feb 19, 2011.

1. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

Very few Elyos or Asmos are taking down forts... thus no one is getting much gold medals! Making game less enjoyable.

Can someone please explain why the forts were changed so that the guardians take so long to take down that it will take literally more than an hour to take the level 50 ones down?

3 people like this.
  2. captain

captain Expert

maybe that one of the reason why ely/asmo didn't join the forts!

3. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

No idea why, but that is pretty much the reason why almost nobody does forts anymore, there was 23 of us at a fort with slightly less then an hour left to go..and we still couldn't take the fort. That's just a ridiculous amount of hp and a ridiculous amount of time to sit there attacking a guardian, hence why almost nobody wants to do forts anymore.

Plus when you kill it, you still only get around 2,3, or 4 medals...50+ minutes for 2 medals? No thanks. Until they change it to a better conservative amount, expect little action from either race in fort runs.

4. ikike

ikike Jai guru deva om

Cuz that is the idea for the Fortress. you need like more 4 alliances to kill the Deity "fast"
    Look this video of retail
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywLS9b4kysA

THe fortress will be more enjoyable if it is 100% fixed, The Aether (flying) Protection, the guards faking u up to can pass. The gates cant be "traspassable". the deity with skills.
    the artifacts too, helping u with buffs and killing the other races with super massive aoes.

if all of this would be fixed, 70% of population of gamez. going to do fortress each 2 hours , 24/7

5. Gibbs

Gibbs Proficient

Remenber that gamez has way less population that retail and is not that easy to get so many ppl for forts

6. ikike

ikike Jai guru deva om

Yes i know. But that is the idea for the fortres, how i said if the fortress is fixed,many people would do fortress just for fun and not for the medals (like me) , how another private aion wich the name cant say :) the population gonna ++++++.

7. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

I agree with Gibbs..

Plus - many GAMEZ players dont need to do forts since they donate, and have ABGs therefore dont need the gold medals -

the ones that do need it, >> are the ones at the fort... newbies, or those who have started getting their EGTs - before the change and are still trying to complete them.

So the turnout of players shows just how many people are desparate to get gold medals... but now its lessening - nobody is coming .. please change it back to do something to make forts more enjoyable rather than this...

8. ariane

ariane Getting there

Unfortunately, it is highly unlikely.

9. azurelite

azurelite Proficient

on elyos , there was around 30 of us, we manage 3 general in 2hrs out of the 6 ... i got 10 medals...

If i knew that was the case before-hand i wouldn't have gone and done the fort run... complete waste of time for myself.. 2hrs...

10. Jayking

Jayking New Member

Thanks kimoralii to posted this useful thread.

11. Afroboy

Afroboy Getting there

We need gold medals for killing Elyos jajaja..