1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What are the gms? for nothing ...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mahukaru, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Mahukaru

Mahukaru New Member

I'm here to make a claim on the server Lumiel gms, no one knows their job for sure, but when you ask them something always comes the same answer: I can not do anything about it. First, I was wrong, because I did an exchange with a sorcerer, and she gave me several enchantment stones lvl90, and so I was unjustly accused of being hacker. After the gm Euph called, wanting to show some action put me in prison because I was flying near SD, and most players can fly there as well. I record here my dissatisfaction with gms that server, because you see picking up on the hackers, they take their victims, and then say they can do nothing. Notice I've made several donations to the server, and still think I am hacker, gms were pinching the server instead of placing blame on the wrong people wanting to show service.

Ty...

Mahukaru

2. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

we don't do anything from our own mind, it's written in the rules, if we find Duped items we have to take them, and jail the guy with the duped items. for few minutes.

also Flying outside heiron gate/Storm circle, isn't allowed at all.

3. Mahukaru

Mahukaru New Member

Yes... Why many people can do that? And gms do nothing... that's funny.. because all gms just know say: I can do nothing... Just know acknowledge... do not listen to anyone ... because many players do not know where they can fly or not ... and if it is possible to fly close to dp is because the server is bug ... this is not the fault of the player.

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

+1000,

@OP:
    if everyone with some power on this server did as they liked or were inclined to do out of personal feelings outside of the box that the rules dictate... this server would be a mess.

More or less try and think of it as each mod is only able to do what has been predetermined that they do, they don't necessarily get any say either.

Such as if my friend had hacked I'd be forced to ban him, regardless of personal feelings.

Hmm ... these players should recieve punishment too. Not sure why they weren't...

5. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

If you have a high amount of items in which we feel they are duped, and you know they aren't due to a trade. Take screen shots or show proof. We will in fact give them back if we have valid proof you got them from someone else. Otherwise, to be fair, we have to take them.