1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Best Chanter

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Gravesand, Jan 30, 2011.

1. bloodtypez

bloodtypez New Member

yeh tru to that atk is awesome , but i rather ahve the chance of not getting feared, then a 100 percent chance that u will get feared but yeh watever suit u best =). but most ppl i party with just love how long i survive for and yeh if ur asmos u will see me in heiron and bels alot more.

2. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

it's nice sincce you survile longer from sorcs and sm's ^^ and if you see me defended bels then we can check how many attacks you and stuns you will resist :p

3. bloodtypez

bloodtypez New Member

Yes we can if the sever wuld get going =( sigh, oh well. but yes i can priity much resisit all stuns and casts from any class besides from SM and Sorcs i but only if they use there buffs. u proply ahve seen me in bels atking Main town/DP areas with the saints =). and all i got is MR on my set crit of staff and MR on shield and mace =).

4. Fantaros

hehe i see =) you are the supply chanter =) goodluck ^^

5. Constitutional

Constitutional Getting there

Any chanter that uses his mantras properly and knows the timing in each skills will be the best chanter ;D

1 person likes this.
  6. Fantaros

mantras depend also on your build and if you are in group in depends what the group needs ^^ ( 3 chanters in one group...many mantras lol xD )

7. bloodtypez

bloodtypez New Member

yes that is tru but still a chanter need good armor if they want to live longer, not so much if they want to do dmg.

^^ supply chanter?? dont u mean support chanter=).

8. Fantaros

haha yea..sorry xD

eat/egt is very good and ofcourse abg..

i gave a friend my egt chain i had and gave him some usefull tips about what build to use and he saw a BIG difference.,..he lasts longer ..much longer than anuhart and its good :D

maybe i will tell him to try MR set if its so good against sm's and sorc's =)

9. bloodtypez

bloodtypez New Member

u might think MR go with every set but sometimes it doesnt because u need atleast over 2k to see a

differnece in anything so yeh by all means try it but its hard to get it over 2k.