1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Deity Transformation?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Vildiil, Feb 25, 2011.

1. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

Using governor diety's skills with a diety rank lower than governor is considered bugabuse, if you can take vid or fraps proove of it you can make request for bugabusing.

Well, i can only ask you to be patient and let devs decide what to do with Diety skills and AP rankings :)

2. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

can u implant this on siel ? would b fun diety pvp

3. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

u will get it !!!! your roolback will be on 26 lol

i advice u to pray at god - cuz on gamez all of u got more that 800k ap for sure !!! lol all governors - diety wars - i dunno who will play there anymore - i think will be serious flames lol

4. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

You can organize it for fun >.<
    I can't force ppl to do something :p Maybe that could work as event but it's risky a lot cause of all diety bugs :/

5. ade

ade ♥ Fashionista ♥ Forum Legend

erm if you realised annecurtis ap is 1.5 million now..she have been using deity within 5 to 15mins interval at the rank of governor so i think is bugging rather than abusing ;/

6. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

oh then maybe something realy is broken !!!

7. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Oh god, that's why i said deitys are retarded in crystal.

Nice 3v3 hex. 3 asmo deitys v 3 elyos. lol

You must feel proud for your kills :p

Fyi that kills the pvp, if you want to have both numbers and deitys, Elyos won't pvp at all. Just a reminder.

8. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

lol - i'm not proud of that but i just remind u that elys do the same thing , on crystal now is diety wars !!!!!! I'm not only one that do it and aswell for u to know u are not the only ely here !!!!! No one stop them to cme to u and lol is kill the pvp ???? i think the pvp is already dead !!!! No 1 stop noona to cme in diety after i killed her in 1 vs 1 !!!!!! PvP is already killed !!!! Is not my fault that logas and yetta were there !!!!! Stop QQ - cuz is a skill , i use it how all do , i dun abuse it , is not my fault that u pvp there !!!!
    And btw is nice to pilot a calss that pass all mr with huge dmg ??? yeah i guess it is !!!!!!!
    Stop QQ - I killed u in game rules , i play fair , i didn't done something wrong !!! WTF pvp is already f..ed up !!! Dun piss me off to lmao , i'm already pissed !!!!

and dun start flames just cuz i killed u in diety !!! looool - maybe i should cme to here and make QQ lol (evry time wen someone use diety)- is not my fault that they f..ed up the server dude ....>.<

u think i'm not f.. flustrated ??? or u are the only one wtf lol .....

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  9. Clk

Clk do you even lift

I am not flaming, i just went to pvp. Killed the same sorc (Princ) 2 times and then saw 3 asmo go deity. If you wanna use deity at least use ONE at a time, not all together.

Meh okay do whatever you want, i really don't care. Crystal is pretty much ****ed up right as it is, if the community is doing retarded things too then it's only going to get worse. I am talking about Elyos too, WTF IS UP with all these 10 - 5 mil ap people, i don't even know them or saw them pvp at all.

I am not saying anything against you Hex you have the right to do whatever you want, don't expect others to shut up though, same thing applies for Elyos.

10. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

omg that bug again ?????? hope not - that will realy be f..ed up lol (at least erase your post and pm a gm)

11. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

they speak hungarian ;) !!!!!! and i was alone - wen u cme first time i wasn't alone ? - they logas and yetta show up ( cuz princ is from they're legion i guess ) - and is prety hard to make that rule bro ;) - 2nd time u cme with sexioreasmo(sry for deformed the name ;)) - but i'm sure that if some of u hadn't cd at diety or if he have diety (i dunno) - i'm sure u wouldn't esitate !
    But i cmed alone in core - and btw wen u attk first time my mp was 0 - cuz is a sorc diety bug - all mp is 0 if u use it !!! so ;)

And yes is breaks pvp - but wat u can do - all are governors - i dunno i sow a asmo general at lvl 41 lol ) wtf

12. sanctuarist

sanctuarist Expert

yea that bug again. deleted post. sometime it dissappear,sometime it refreshes:pouty:

1 person likes this.
  13. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Wow 41 lvl general LOL

14. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

yeah crest sed he sow a ely lvl 35 star 5

15. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh New Member

HAhahahaha. broken server is broken.