1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A plead for change.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sakuya, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Alsatia

Alsatia New Member

Um cute little kittens meow meow :3

2. Miasol

Miasol do u even lift bro? Forum Legend

So..I've been playing on this server for about 4 weeks now
    During theses past days since the new update not alot of peeps dont come on anymore T_T

I just wanna know. Carl?
    What's your PRICE to make Crystal Aion awsome meaning fix bugs.all that jazz

Name your price. Im serious :)
    I dont know what a huge Donator means but for the ammount of $$$ i''ve donated I think that would be enough to fix some stuff ya know? ;o
    IF NOT name your price . I want my friends playing again ASAP

2 people like this.
  3. sanctuarist

sanctuarist Expert

on crystalz, stuffs are suppose to be better from wat i heard. but when i started playing there......no comment

1 person likes this.
  4. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

lol well i guess we just keep continueing dreaming XD. Maybe one day....................

5. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

Didn t u still get that it s always 2 weeks between updates?
    And I do understand why...
    If they fix 1 small bug at a time that doesn t make a big sense does it?
    The game even with so many bugs offers many things to do
    It s just that most ppl are too blind or too knowledgeless to see
    the server is much much better than before

well if all u wanna do in game is go western shard and pvp it offers nothing...

6. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

well its more then 2 weeks ago now that we had an update so wheres the second one then bhakti XD?

7. Gelkmaros

Gelkmaros Proficient

Yap fix this server both Gamez / Cristal
    the Server is 2.1+ but many of gameplay is not actually 2.1+ many lucking.... istance not work....

1 person likes this.
  8. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

Which istance is not working?

9. RiotGun

RiotGun New Member

We can give you the list of which ones are, it'll be shorter. ;)

2 people like this.
  10. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

couldnt agree more whahahahhahahaha

1 person likes this.
  11. Memnoch

Memnoch Proficient

1st issue:

1st response: He does not break things on purpose. Typically private servers (for most games) come from files that are leaked that later on 1 to many different emulators are developed which the pservers use. When the emulators are brought out they are not 100% working and usually a earlier edition of the game. As many people work on the files they upload updates for others to download. The problem with this is when different people are uploading many different files sometimes other files that were working perfectly get over wrote which causes things not to work that were before (In our case that's what gms and our dev work our butts off trying to find and fix along with all new content that is brought out that is not working 100%) The only way we could do everything our selves to not have things not working when we update is to have a massive team of developers working around the clock which won't happen.

2nd issue:

2nd response: Go do some research and see how much it cost to rent a dedicated server 24/7 with little to no lag. Need atleast 6gb ram, dual to quad core processor, unlimited ban width, a ftp upload for the files, automatic backups, etc.. You will find that for any decent server it will be at least $300 usd per month if not more. In my opinion I do not agree with all the prices but its alot easier to price tons of times by type instead of individually maybe we will see a change in the future but if you don't like the price of that then no one is forcing you to buy it. Plus there are vote points which allow you to get any item in the shop with out paying a penny.

<---refer to last statement

This statement made me LOL. Last few weeks If this is the worst you have seen then................
    I have been playing on CA for over a year. I did take a short break for about a month at one point. I came back and everything was great again. My point here is like I stated above that You have to give it time for the developers and GMs to fix the problems with the server. When I came to this server there was no ingg. gelk. Alot of the instances did not work or work right, no arms fusion, we were in like 1.8 or 1.9 and the list goes on. The more time we work on the server the more content is brought out and gets fixed to work correctly. There is no "End of the road" Because as long as there are people interested in aion there will be new features to be brought out, new things to do, new instances, new content, new mobs, new weapons, new armor, etc... It just takes time.

12. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

So give it. If they are really not working, your post will help fixing those ones.

13. marchee

marchee Banned

about that carl cant finance his server
    count how much an abg set is with full accesory and go look how many people have full abg :)

14. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

Counting that Beshmundir should be implemented with next update, if you make retail calculations you can notice that the gap between abg and beshmundir is very little. Ingame, my chanter (fenris - anuhart) have killed abg players more times, so it's not true when you say the gap is too high with anuhart too.

15. marchee

marchee Banned

wth are u saying..
    the gap between abg and anuhart is small you say?
    i dont know if you duel retards or kill people who are afk.. but trust me
    a retard with full abg that presses 1,2,3,4,5 randomnly can kill ANY anuhart player ( speakingly wise )

and about beshmundir, yes the stats have small differences but the magic is pvp defense
    pvp defense is very, very important here and it does not have it^^
    try to walk around in full mast and then full elite archon tribunus and you'll see damage changes..

and btw, i was talking about finances, not pvp ~_~

16. Crestor

Crestor Proficient

i've killed a lot of full abg set players from my elite lvl40 abbys set only..

17. marchee

marchee Banned

how? fear shriek and full m.acc? ~_~
    anyway the set has pvp defense so yeah

18. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

About finance, there is a positive thing if you check similitudes between abg and beshmundir;
    About pvp, I didn't say the gap is little, i just said i have killed many times and i can kill abg players without both beshmundir and abg armor sets, which is a different thing. The example one you say about abg retard is totally wrong, because a player without knowledge will never be able to kill any player with simple anuhart gear.
    About gears cap, make retail calculations and you will find that the gap is not high as you say.

19. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Lay off the sm brah!!! Not hard to run in circles healing >,>

20. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

can they hurry with this update !!!!!! so many left ... on other servers .. it sux ..... i'm here from one year and is not the first time wen i hapening lmao !!!!! i mean we will still keeping like this over and over !!!! GO TILL 200 PPLS ON THEN DECLINE ?????
    Can this server f. .begin a top one ? Car can u make that bro ???? How much time must we endure lol ??????? Tell meh ....
    U can call it drama ... i call it REALITY .... -

i tried to inv some friends here along the time they finali got to bored and left ... or sayed that server sux ... c'mon bro wtf
    U know in some way that hurt meh - wen they say that sux - cuz i told them nice story only to join it , but i guess is the truth !!!!! WAKE UP AND MAKE SOMETHING >.<

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011