1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Token of Appreciation <3

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ade, Mar 23, 2011.

1. sugarpinks

sugarpinks Love is a beautiful pain. Forum Legend

Of course it does >< You're an ely now ><

2. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

I d like to thank the warehouse npcs that hold my things safe.

3. snic

snic Respected Member

it'd take me too much to start with all names so i'll say shortly. Thanks everybody who was with me, in the right place and in the right time, i really do appreciate all ur feedback and stuffs u did so thanks and big hugs to everybody :eek: <3

2 people like this.
  4. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

I never expected to actually become a gm let alone an admin - I think a lot of you know the story of when I applied I only applied for gm b/c I felt instead of whining about no gms on Crystal maybe I needed to take action. Believe me no one was more shocked than I was when I got the pm from Carl welcoming me to the staff.

With that being said I want to thank Carl first and foremost for giving me a chance to help here and for putting trust in me from the very beginning. Also for creating this wonderful community we have here.

There are too many of you to point out and thank for different things so I'd just like to thank all of you for joining my events and generally putting up with me. Without you I wouldnt have this colored name so you have my sincerest gratitude for staying here and playing. Also for giving me support and encouragement when I need it. There are a few of you who I am so grateful to for listening when I need to vent about things or just need someone to talk to.

Thankyou also to the past and current staff members for having patience with me during this learning process. We've had our ups and downs but generally its always fun.

<3 Ash

3 people like this.
  5. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Thats sweet ashy ;) hahaha

PS - vox i'm a ely - hmmm yes - but i like to think that i'M your friend .... well lets put avai the pvp period ;) xD

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  6. Xalgoth

Xalgoth Banned

I'd like to thank all the Sorc's who Shadowbursted me In a 1 v 1 fight. That makes me feel very special.
    No but TBH I have to give a shoutout to a few players who dont play on here anymore.

First off I'd like to thank Rallos and TTA some of the only people who supported me on this server and on another (even though they were a different race and didn't like me at first).

2nd off I'd like to thank Neo for putting together Atrocity and making his best attempt to hold together such an aggressive legion. Tbh I'd rather still be in Atro cause shit ain't the same as it once was.

1 person likes this.
  7. sugarpinks

sugarpinks Love is a beautiful pain. Forum Legend

You're always welcome to be my friend ;) Better to have a friend than an enemy, right?

8. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

I d like to thank my laptop for working overtime :D
    I d like to apologise to a mouse i broke because a craft didn t proc for 673563527365th time...

PS i d like to also thank my TV u know how awesome I look in 29 inches?

9. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i guess ;) haha

10. iONLYuseSKILL

iONLYuseSKILL Banned

I'd like to thank Dementa, Dimitra, Smartik1, and Demetra for all the help that i have received from them ingame to make it a enjoyable time here. No matter what people say about them their damn good people and well helpful. All have gone out of their way to help me and i can't stress how much i have appreciated it. Plus i'd like to thank Dafiny for helping me get my guild started ingame. Plus raiding herion was quite a blast with him/her at my side.

1 person likes this.
  11. MyVoice

MyVoice R.A.W.R

:] Dafiny here :/ I will be inactive this week T_T cuz my laptop is broken XD o well c ya my friend :]

12. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Noone said thanks to me D:

[​IMG]

Kidding, it's been a long time since i logged in :p

I wanna say thanks to Ashtar for being an awesome GM/Admin, because she helped me and other people when we asked for help.

I also wanna say thanks to all my friends ig for providing TONS of fun and lulz. xDeath, Darkslayerz, Lenny, Val, Toushirou, Tasiur, Tari, Lenwe, Sauroula, Resonance, Swordsman.

And of course all "enemies" for the crazy, albeit fun pvp.

Hope to see you all, or most of you online when i decide to return. (Is the server patched yet or not?)

13. Sakuya

Sakuya New Member

It's been quite some time for me too. My memories of the CrystalAion community are beginning to fade, but there are a few names I will never forget.

I guess I will show my token of appreciation in chronological order rather than order of importance, considering it'll be easier on me.

First up is Nue. We both started Crystal about the same time and leveled to 55 together. He kept me company when things were rather slow and dry. Considering he's one of my best friends in real life, playing Aion was not so much a lonely experience.

Second is Ashlin. She gave me a couple useful tips as I progressed. She set the foundation for my knowledge in this server. The events she hosted were We used to have good relations back then. Not so sure today. But she still has my gratitude.

Next up, I believe, are Lazarus and Soen, my trusty guildmates. I couldn't ask for better centurions. They had everything under control without fail. They also had a great sense of humor and kept our spirits high. Unfortunately, we parted near the end of my Crystal Aion career. Lazarus had issues with his girlfriend, and Soen left to venture the world as a 21 year old. Nevertheless, I won't forget the times we had.

Following them, is the kindest fellow I've ever met online. He was none other than Torikyou. He eventually became the third centurion and I had faith in him to perform any task he was given. His loyalty and dedication was impeccable. Phoenix Rising could not have survived without his blood, sweat and tears. He left the earliest because of his schoolwork.

Wanderlust stepped in a little after the guild was settled. She kept me company for the longest time in my Aion career. Although we had our ups and downs, the end result remained positive. Thanks for being a good friend both in game and real life.

Cynthiana joined a couple weeks after our guild's birth. Her kindness and support are unforgettable. Like Soen and Lazarus, she would play a huge role in maintaining the guild and socializing with its members. She also helped me through difficult times during early January and I can't help but stress how much it meant to me. I've lost contact with her after the new emulator arrived.

Starspirit, yet another real life friend, was invited to join us. His legacy on InfiniteAion became no more after the server wipe at the end of January. He desired to start anew and he picked up things rapidly. Eventually, he became my primary PvP partner, and we wreaked havoc on our enemies. It was a breathtaking experience and undoubtedly the peak of my career here. Thanks for the killing spree.

Cavalon, the last of my real life friends to join, was the humblest of them all. Even as an under-geared player, he would be more than willing to help out those in need. I recall him volunteering to farm stigma shards for me when I could it in a flash with my VIP account. He is a very nice guy and the sole reason why I wrote the "plea for change" thread in the first place.

Sany was a cleric I met off the streets as I was PvPing with Starspirit. He spent much of his time PvPing and made our experience a lot more interesting than it should have been. He eventually grew tired of Crystal's limitations and fled to ******* Aion. I recall our characters hugging in Sanctum as a final farewell. I thank him for the great times we had.

Swordsman was yet another cleric I randomly met, nearly at the same time as Sany. His gentle demeanor and great skill made him worthy of a true veteran. His disappearance, however, was quite abrupt, and he left the server without saying a word. He and Wanderlust eventually inspired me to try out a cleric, and it was amazing... (before the new emulator, of course)

Phresh was a GM I knew for one day. But that's all he needed to gain my respect. His utmost dedication to the players to feel satisfied and have fun left me utterly bewildered. His Duel the GM event felt different from the other events I've participated in. I believe it helped me prove my potential as Empress, the ranger.

At this point, everybody began to disappear. The community was drastically changing, and the only people left beside me were Nue, Wanderlust, Starspirit, and Cavalon. This is when I started to befriend a couple of Asmo on the forums.

HEX is like lightning when it comes to thanking my posts. I appreciate his support, although my rants are sometimes ridiculous. Although I hardly ever seen him in-game, I can tell he's a nice guy as I've seen in a few comments and private messages. Thanks for giving me hope.

Acushla is another Asmo I met on the forums. She knows where I'm coming from and understands what I'm getting at. It felt satisfying to know that someone was on the same page as me during trivial times. Thanks for your empathy.

Erclusius90, a current Aion Master of Crystal, has also been of great support to me on the forums. He is always willing to side with us regardless of circumstance, and I respect that. Thanks and I wish you luck on the rest of your career.

I think that about wraps it up for my token of appreciation. Good night and good luck.

14. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

HEX = ASRAEL ;) - I'm very active in game ;)))) - now i'm full time on my ely sorc heh .. i was on my asmo till now ;)))))

i'm looking forward to see u in game - log in ;))))

15. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I won't state any names, but I wanna thank you people for being so great <33
    You know who you are!:3
    Oh and.. everyone that mews, I wanna thank them too.

16. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

You were afk at the time I left, if you had scroll up, you'd seen the message but the silence is golden after all. I like leaving behind mysteriousness, so that no one is certain of the truth.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  17. Hypnosis

Hypnosis New Member

:)

hi, I recently got acquainted with the forum, so, I came across the post by ade, I'm not a veteran of the server, but in what little time I was there, I met some columns for me, first of all demonkyrie (Emanuele) was the first Italian I met on the server, I was completely alone and unfortunately I also have problems with English, he was pushing me to stay on the crystal Aion, from there, I met the AC, I could not ask for better :) .. ty Trebla, ty Ade, ty Voxanne ty everyone..
    There are so many things I want to write, but unfortunately, i am are limited with english,but what interests me primarily is to highlight the large supply that Ade has always been for us all, we all thank you Ade, because I know that these things are nice to receive, especially at certain times of life... :)

4 people like this.
  18. ade

ade ♥ Fashionista ♥ Forum Legend

aawwww hypnosis thank you it means alot to me <3

1 person likes this.
  19. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Dude that picture made me almost wet myself.

1 person likes this.