1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Armsfusing

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by skizo787, Apr 2, 2011.

1. skizo787

skizo787 New Member

Is the armsfusing safe to use atm or not? I would like to fuse something to my ABG jewel but not exactly sure whats best. Any suggestions?

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

i use masta + abg (id say the best combo out there)

its risky so take a lot of screenshots. the best way (what i did) is record the whole process including relog (if it survives the first relog, it will survive :p relogs save ur char in the database so if server crashes or anything happens, that gets loaded)

recording gets ur items back the fastest coz they dont have to check for fake screens :p good luck

the first time i fused, my jewels unstuck and i lost the godstone, after that the godstone didnt stick once :p i got the godstones back though

the ones that used to disappear the most r bows

3. skizo787

skizo787 New Member

Is there a better NPC to do it at or something? Like a better town?

4. Smartik1

the only one is at sanctum/pandaemonium next to the manastone remover or remodeler

the process is kinda bugged but as long as u have proof, they always give u the items back (and sometimes watch u while u do it to make sure u get it done) ^^

5. fyre31

fyre31 Proficient

i hope you understand that when you fuse your abg orb with something else with it as secondary, there is no way to get it back. so if you're not sure about your class yet, i suggest delaying armsfusion for the moment.

6. Smartik1

um yes there is. u can use the armbreaking to split them up, u just lose the godstone in the process :p

7. fyre31

fyre31 Proficient

you lose the secondary weapon in armsbreaking. you only retain the primary (with godstone :p)

8. Smartik1

o_O didnt know :p never tried armbreaking lol

guess its just the bug that makes the 2 weps split up and lose the godstone ;p

9. fyre31

fyre31 Proficient

hope you like your sorc/sm very much. cos there's no way you're ever gonna trade that abg again :p

10. Smartik1

i do :p i always play mage/sorc/wiz on every game xD dont even bother choosing

anyways have over 9k spare credits i have nothing to do with, dont really play much anymore :p just help around the forums

11. mcnight

mcnight Proficient

huh?...ok gimme ur credits:) hehe

12. fyre31

fyre31 Proficient

good for you. i don't fuse much myself, i change classes too often D:

dang 9k credits. if you eventually decide to stop playing, pm me ;d

13. skizo787

skizo787 New Member

I'm pretty sure you can still break them apart but the second weapon is just gone. I think my friend just did it the other day and it worked fine for him.

14. Smartik1

yeah thats what they said earlier :p u lose the 2nd wep

15. skizo787

skizo787 New Member

How is it that you remodel your gear? I really havn't done much so im sorta new to everything. Do you need another peice of armor or weapon of what you want to remodel it too? and how are people remodeling there stuff too look like regular dresses, suits, swimsuits n stuff?

16. Smartik1

to remodel armors, u need 2 different armors, 1 of them breaks in the process, the other gets its looks

to get a dress remodel, u need to remodel the armor top only, it changes ur whole appearance

u can also remove remodels/dyes in the same place to get ur original look back ^^

17. fyre31

fyre31 Proficient

yes, you need another piece or a costume. you can remodel a breastplate, for example, with another breastplate or a costume (skins that change your overall look, not just a piece of your armor) but not with a jerkin or tunic. there's an npc near the armsfusion officer that's used for remodeling

18. skizo787

skizo787 New Member

A dye is just the color correct? Cant you just do //dye? is it cheaper at the npc? Where do you get the dress remodels at?

19. Smartik1

//dye costs 1 billion but u can change to any color u like (including hex color codes, google them)

theres a dye shop with really BAD looking dyes that cost like 100 kinah at sanctum/pandaemonium

another way is to buy them for credits in the website shop. 5 dyes = 100 credits = 1 day voting. right now we have double votes so it really just takes 12 hours to get enough dyes to dye ur whole set (except for hat since u only get 5)

20. skizo787

skizo787 New Member

sorry for so many questions =O but when you do the dyes do you have to specify each piece? or does the //dye just do the whole set? then my other question is where you get the greater supplements for enchanting to +15. I believe its in igglesion or w.e its called. Iv gotten there but i wasn't sure where exactly the npc was. Do i have to sneak into there base and like buy it from the NPC er something? Is there any easier way of doing this?