1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Skill and Log-In Issues

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Neojede, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Neojede

Neojede New Member

So today a new thing started in-game where my char laggs when he tries to cast any of his skills. The instant ones work fine, but all of my skills that have a casting time take at least 30 seconds to cast. The cast bar fills up at a normal speed, but after it fills up completely, my character doesnt actually cast the skill for 20-30 seconds. I restarted the game a couple times, it fixed it the first time but eventually went back to doing the same thing. I'm thinking this might be from lagg from so many people logging on.

So in addition to this, while restarting the game, i tried to log in my character, but it just stayed on the character selection screen. It didnt freeze, i could hear the music and little leaves kept falling in the backround, and my character did his little impatient standing animations, but it didnt log me in. So i restarted the game again. It now says i'm still logged in, and wont let me get online. What should I do?

Sorry for the book i just wrote lol

2. Neojede

Neojede New Member

Nevermind, the log-in issuea just randomly fixed itself, but the skill thing is still happening

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

its not a client side problem xD

the server gets delays when its up for too long (1-2 days) and needs a restart ^^ when that happens, just look up the official server reboot thread and post that siel/lumiel gets delays and needs a restart, they will do it

it says ur still logged in when the server is being restarted (or after u d/c), just wait a bit longer :p

quite a few people reported the delays in the past hour so it should be restarted soon

edit: after u d/c, it only says ur still logged in once, if u try the 2nd time right after, it lets u in (unless the server is being restarted)

4. Neojede

Neojede New Member

Oh ha thanks sorry i'm such a noob face, i checked the forums and couldnt find anyone that had the same problems XD

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

lolz np :p its just a habit that people around here get used to. the forums were always flooded with people complaining bout delays/crashes etc, so they made 1 restart related thread where people post this to make it easier to keep track of and avoid duplicates :p

and yea not everybody knows its server related xD it happens