1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Feedback] New GM's

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Daisuko, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Pullmyhorns

Pullmyhorns New Member

I would say I have had nothing but wonderful interactions when I have needed them. The GMs really seem to care about the gamers playing which I can tell is not the case in all games. Bravo my hat is off to you all.

2 people like this.
  2. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

Crystal has kicked off. I liek this pvp waaay better than gamez pvp. Far from dead my friend,, far from dead.

3. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

For second i agree with Rg. It's gotten better, let hope it keeps getting better.

Even though i am back to mah good old gladiator on the light side. I missed mah zaku armor to much. XD But getting those level 40 claw swords are a pain in the arse, since i am stuck farming. XD

4. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

Better? =/ it's the same I think.
    Not enough with events, but sure there's always a GM available.
    Crystal needs more players, badly.

5. Daisuko

Daisuko Banned

I agree with this 200%, part of the problem with events is the sheer lack of players to run events with :/ Trying to get more than 6~10 players per side is like pulling teeth.

6. Mablung

Mablung Banned

Nobody cares what you think, speedhacker.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Probably because of the map choice. Truth is, Elyos win almost every RvR because asmos get like half lowbies and terrible map favors. Everytime I see an RvR I know I'm about to lose AP.

7. For§aken

For§aken Banned

We probably don't care what you think about him either, so don't mind stop commenting useless garbage and take this so called conversation to PM because we need to stop going off-topic.