1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

skills where so much fun before!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by maguszin, Jul 25, 2010.

1. maguszin

maguszin New Member

i think some of the changes you guys have made after the 1.9 patch are great and i thank you for all your hard work. although the change to stigma skills is REALLY frustrating, pvp is much worse now cause older toons have a ton of skills and new toons get nada. i also was having a great time with the fact that you got all the skills, myself and all 8 of the friend that play on gamezaion where having a great time with it. in closing i/we would really appreciate it if you would consider changing it back to the was you got skills before, "while lvling" and having a great time doing so.

thanks for you time
    Maguszin:unsure:

2. troc311

troc311 New Member

i agree, the server use to be a lot of fun due to the fact you could play around with a bunch of the skills (Stigmas) that would normally take forever to get. The way things are looking now i might just go back to playing the retail version im sad to say :unsure:

3. Thebeard

Thebeard Expert

Patience is a virtue. changes aren't instant we have to wait for them to fix the problems.

4. Min0rity

Min0rity Proficient

no one really cares if you go back to retail or not and no one cares if you get the stigmas. The purpose of you not learning the 'new' stigmas is because they can destroy the balance of pvp.

5. gyntis

gyntis Getting there

Sir, it's already have been destroyed. Sorcers rampaging like 7 people with one shot? Rangers one shotting people. blabla..

6. Meyers87

Meyers87 New Member

Your logic fails because about 2000 people have all the stigmas pre-1.9. Its too late to change that concept unless they decide to take away every stigma from every character. Otherwise its more imbalanced now than ever. So either have to give back the autolearn stigmas or the other way around and have everyone lose them.

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Whether or not autolearn is implemented will decide my next move... I pray to god it isn't. :pouty:

8. Nutzu

Nutzu Banned

btw i`ve noticed some skills almost fixed
    i say almost because some times they are bugged again..

9. SuckMyArrow

SuckMyArrow Getting there

Patience has a limit. We've been patient enough and still there is no fixes.

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Then move on if you're patience is so capped. It has not even been a week yet.

There is a giant gaping hole between realistic expectations and outrageous demands.

11. maguszin

maguszin New Member

i think all of you make good points, and yes if it is a "problem" and i just need to wait for it to be fixed then great im happy to wait. although if its the plan to keep it this way then thats really to bad, and about pvp during the 1.9 patch there are plenty of ways to take down sorcs and rangers but now if i take on some1 from the same class with a new lvl 55 ill get smoked. in closing thats not even the real problem i have with needing to get stigmas, its the fact that it was really fun getting them while lvling and doin dungeons and pvp with friends.

thanks again
    maguszin

12. Ravanger

Ravanger Proficient

in retail you do not auto learn stigmas you do quests or buy stones until or if they add stigma system all players will and hopfully have to pick stigmas and makle certain builds it will not destory pvp cuz it is already destroyed if it is fixed and made retail like it will make pvp better

13. Amya Chaos

Amya Chaos New Member

I can definately see your point on playing with new stigmas and finding the ones that suit your build. The only problem is, as someone has mentioned, that anyone who made a character before the patch still have every stigma. So therein lies the disadvantage.

I understand that it is a new patch for this server, so they have to be working out any and all kinks, as with any game people are always working to make it better and to even the playing field. I don't think that Magus was implying impatience, only that there hasn't been a note as to what to expect sometime in the future or that they even know about the major disadvantage between new characters and those grandfathered in from before the patch.

14. maguszin

maguszin New Member

i played the retail version for a long time and the great thing about this version is you can just log on and start having fun, to get stigmas the normal way is a long and tiring process and again how are the players gonna feel if they lose all the skills they are used to having.

1 person likes this.
  15. liniv

liniv Proficient

They took the patches from crystal(wich stigmas cant be aut lerned) so thats the problem and its not becouse the balance of pvp they will put the stigmas back to auto lern we just dont know when and i care if he go back to retail cuz then i one less player to play with or against and that sucks

16. Kats

Kats Proficient

Im used to have all skills, well the 1's you get 50 and down.
    I PvP just fine on my asmo sorc witout all skills when my Elyos has all skills.
    But yeah...this is a PvP server, high rate...most people come here to PvP and just have fun...not PvE cuz it's hella boring.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  17. Killz

Killz Proficient

i agree..i barely get online now because its just a waste of time..its way too boring now :unsure:

18. olegkiol

olegkiol New Member

Auto learn is for all the skills? Or only for Stigma skills?

-Sadina
    Class: Cleric Lv :55(missing skills NEED AUTO LEARN plz!)
    -Jugotech
    Class: Assasin Lv:50(Missing skills Need Auto Learn)

19. Malicious#400

Malicious#400 Doin The Creep! Forum Legend

theres no way to choose wat skills are auto learn?

either all or none?

20. Hitsume

Hitsume Proficient

Yeah. *sigh* :/