1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Speedhackers not being acted upon?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by zethrion, Jul 25, 2010.

1. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

Okay, this is getting frustrating. Speed hackers are still rampant. I have a couple of reports in the report section but has not been addressed yet until now. Just today, I caught three speed hackers. These hackers MUST be banned. I mean what if they donate? they can get away as long as they donate? Whew..

Sorry but I am a little bit disappointed as to how these hackers are being dealt with. I don't really like to post in forums but activities like this is simply unacceptable. Below are the links for the videos. We should have a page where we have a list of banned hackers, so they get to be recognized and at least players know that they are being dealt with accordingly.

GMs, please act...please...I apologize if this is in the wrong section. All my reports where in the reports section - none of them were handled. Not even sure if you guys got it. So I am putting it here for everyone to know.

Thank you.

VIDEO PROOF (due to poor quality in youtube, i uploaded the file - just paste the link in your URL and open the file with windows media player - LOOK AT MY RADAR IN GAME):

**TODAY**
    HACKER IGN - "Sonntag":
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/25/2924254/aion%202010-07-26%2001-44-55-58.avi

HACKER IGN - "Daisya":
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/25/2924254/aion 2010-07-26 02-50-36-49.avi

HACKER IGN - "Beronica" and "Daisya":
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/25/2924254/aion 2010-07-26 02-58-26-19.avi

**YESTERDAY**
    HACKER IGN - "Abduldewa":
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/25/2924254/aion 2010-07-25 06-10-39-23.avi

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  2. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

It's sad, lol. I actually PM'd a GM a few times the name of a speed hacker. I got a reply saying they'll go check it out. Guess what. 30min later, I see him again. :] I PM the GM again, and he tells me. "Can't atm, preparing event" lolwut?

I'm sure the GM knows who he is.

3. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

i found a anti speed hacker script update on AU .. that will be applied next patch

this script Auto Disconnect speed hackers and tells them why they were disconnected and records there IP and account information into a log so the can log back on just to be disconnected again so the admins will have direct access to ban the hackers server side..

Also i will look for a way to modify this script for like 2 offenses auto ip ban

8 people like this.
  4. Nutzu

Nutzu Banned

WOW thats nice but 60% from server will be banned=)
    but before using that script a anouncement should be maked on forum.DONT USE SPEED OR ELSE AUTOMATIC BAN

5. Darxai

Darxai Proficient

yea most of them are asmos

6. AngelOfEther

AngelOfEther Alpha ArchAngel Forum Legend

Wrong, statistically more videos of speed hacking have consisted of Elysian officers. Trust me my mates still have videos of such claims. :sideways:

7. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

both factions hack, both factions hack alot, there is not a "_____ side hacks more" im just glad that the auto detect is comming soon

8. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

yeah...mostly elyos...i have yet to catch an asmodian...but I'll report when i catch one..

9. AngelOfEther

AngelOfEther Alpha ArchAngel Forum Legend

Hmm interesting, i will have to read more about this. Corruption destroyed the last server i played on so hopefully money is not an issue here or say goodbye to gamez too.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Just talking statistically yes, but both sides have their rotten apples. So these players, not faction, are the real people we should be blaming. Get video evidence of these hackers and put them in their place.

10. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

that's why i recommend that they put a section in this forum for the "Hall of SHAME" instead of keeping/hiding reports to the public..it is always rewarding to see that justice is served! XD

11. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Just to clarify on this I know at least Abduldewa is banned since I banned him myself last night, the other two I'm not sure of - haven't watched the videos yet.

As far as this little conspiracy theory the gibberish-named man is waffling about that seems pretty absurd, GMs do not profit from donations and therefore have no real reason to give preferential treatment to donors.

What confuses me though is this thread is in the CrystalAion forum but I'm pretty sure Abduldewa was on Gamez... unless he has characters on both oO

Brb though, leaping into the shower.

12. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

^^ gibberish named mab. Its the alphabet smartie. And back on topic. I said GMs CAN NOT ban these two people. They WANT to. Trust me they want to badly. They can not because someone high up is not letting them. I am sure you know the two people I am talking about BTW, I would like to know why you did not ban them? I have talked to many people about this btw, and quite a few contradictory things have been said ^^.

13. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

oh wtf...sorry...this is supposed to be on gamezaion high rate.. :(
    ...can one of the GMs move this on the problem section for me? Thank you..

14. karas

karas Proficient

Gm Chloraform just want to say don't announce while you start the anti speed hacker let it be a lesson for those players who keep using it all the time and get banned... let them start over again with lvl1 char.

and for those who keep saying asmo has more hackers or elyos has more hackers dont you know that i one account you can make asmo and elyos???? so dont say which faction is it cuz its just that same player who's hacking

GMChloraform hope it will come soon thanks much

15. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

It will kick them and give them a warning message and log there information.. im assuming multipal kicks will warrent a ban

16. Buffered

Buffered New Member

What's interesting is just today (20 minutes ago) me and a bunch of friends got into a little "skirmish" with some Elyos. One was Daisya. Sure enough he/she hacks. Speed hack for sure, not sure of the other. With Video proof how can they get away with it. What a waste... i was really enjoying this server. Hope things get fixed or i'm gonna have to leave.. i can't put up with hackers.

And yes there are hackers on both sides. Being Asmo i have not seen any hackers on Asmo side, only Elyos, but i can see asmo doing it just as much.

17. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Should be no toleration for speed hacking. They shouldn't get a second chance. Period.

18. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

....sorry but for the third video, the other hacker was "Beronica"....i caught the two of them in one video..thanks..

Also, please move this thread in gamezaion please....thank you..

19. karas

karas Proficient

so here i'll post some video of some hackers (Zablaytwoo)elyos SM
    link:http://www.xfire.com/video/31a017/

so you can see the name also Pause on 00:37 you can see the name on the chat log of the video

also here is another speed hacker i caught..
    or if not then i'm wrong just watch the video (start watching on 1:40)
    link:http://www.xfire.com/video/31a044/

I put the chat log too let you know if you cant see clearly in the video that his name is Dodongz(asmo)templar

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  20. Ald

Ald Proficient

While i like that there's a separate section to report hackers, i ask that it be made public so we can see who has and hasn't been banned. Seeing names is important to spreading the word.

Catching these people requires the players to police themselves. When we can see what others see, we then can act quickly to gather proof and make the server better for everyone.