1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

free stigma and 100% chain rates

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by masterdoomer, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn

Autumn Banned

No, the server does NOT want to be retail like. The server wants free fly. The server wants free gear. The server wants multiple drops on mat gathering. The server wants more powerful abilities in the abyss regardless of balance. Several classes are OPed. Sorcerer especially. Clerics will be as much so when RS is fixed.

We had ~10% proc for a mere five days or so. The server pretty much always had skills at 100% proc. This is what the people who haven't just joined are used to.

2. Unknown

Unknown New Member

Except that it's in no way like that video you posted. If you think it is, make something that has 100% trigger rate that YOU think is a faceroll class and duel me, and faceroll.. I'll obliterate you.

That is WoW, this is Aion. 100% totally different mechanics.

Without the 100% chain chance Sorc's and SM's are going to rule this game. I have see it happen. over 500 Gladiators on IA at any given time.... after change that number went down to 34....... really, 34 gladiators because they have their only 2 cc chains destroyed?

And Sorcerers went from about 350 to 800....... really? Ok, do what you like, 10% chain chance is ignorant.

3. masterdoomer

masterdoomer New Member

we had a poll back before the 1.9 patch and more then half the people wanted stigma system(aka not getting all the stigmas at the same time) and if people wants everything for free why not make an npc that sells abyss gear for 1 kinah each set and free ap(just logging in gives you 900k ap) and while we're at it why not also give everyone 99999999 dmg and MB bosst so that it's even easier to kill people?:unsure:

4. Unknown

Unknown New Member

You are just being ridiculous now. Trying to claim imbalance of 100% chains along the same lines as free everything. Please stop posting.

5. masterdoomer

masterdoomer New Member

ok maybe not make it 10% either but 100% is too much 30-50% should be good enough also glads can beat SM and sorcs(if they don't have all their stigmas like atm) just AS them or TS them and that's it they won't be moving and you can start raping them like an stronger inmate rapes the weaker one:pouty:

6. Autumn

Autumn Banned

You like slippery slope arguments don't you, doomer?

Polls here are worthless. They don't represent an accurate or large enough percentage of the population or their opinions.

7. Gift

Gift Proficient

majority of gamez players wanted it like this...

they finally spoked out after they saw changes lol

8. darkness

darkness Expert

More powerful abilities regardless of balance...go quit fool.

I rather have a balance pvp then a broken one, stigma system would had fix alot of balance and I would rather choose my skill build instead of learning it all, and it sure stops all those people from just sitting on their butts in herion dueling each other and actually go do something.

And with stigma it will actually shows who knows their class, which will separate the pro players from the new players and actually have a rotation in skills.

9. nick2412

nick2412 New Member

Because then there will be nothing to work for... idiot..

A poll is meaningless .. with like less than 1% of the population voting.. obviously you didn't even know that none of the new comers had any stigmas they actually had to work for it .. everyone else including veterans had all the stigmas and crap auto learned.. you know how imbalanced that was? Yeah i figure not.. Clearing out the stigmas would be too troublesome.. so instead carl opted to auto learn till he can get stigmas to actually 100% status..

Getting the skills and getting things for free are two completely different things... skills is part of your character.. if you're missing skills your class is pretty much missing half of its potential... armor and gear and all that nonsense does help in pvp.. but it doesn't for crap in pve or massive war battles in the abyss..

People play a high rate server to get everything fast and easy.. They of course don't want absolutely zero effort and that is why everything cost a lot.. and stats and stuff are retail like.. drops are also not ridiculous outside dungeons..

You are ignorant if you believe that no one wants auto learn.. because I can assure you everyone is pleased with the new auto learn.. and the latest update...

All those stupid QQers.. A) Don't know how to kite pvp.. B) Hates getting their main class nerfed... C) Just a bunch of cry babies..

LET ME REITERATE... STIGMA SYSTEM WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE AUTO LEARN... SO STFU AND JUST DEAL WITH THE SO CALLED OPED CLASS.. I HAD TO LEVEL A FREAKIN SM.. WITH BROKEN PETS TO 55 SO STFU

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  10. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

^ loosen up bro tellin him to stfu is probaly gonna do the opposite. Besides that yeah everyone has their opinion but mine is this doesn't really add flavor to PvP whatsoever. I can see if people wanted auto learn because things are broken and wanted to compensate for it but once things get fixed what then?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  11. masterdoomer

masterdoomer New Member

1st off what do you work for in this game really?the only "hard" part is leveling to 55 the rest is pretty easy mister. i-like-to-insult-people-because-it-makes-me-feel-reassured-about-myself
    2.by implenting stigma system carl would of had removed stigmas from others people who had it

A)yea sure let me kite you mister SM with my powerful kiting skills us melees get while we're at it why don't i put MB boost items to inscrease their power?
    B)it's not our classes that are nerfed it's all others that are oped lol
    C)i don't see anyone crying all i see is people complaining about things
    and as for you leveling to 55 sure it's like super duper hard to reach 55 on any class here...

12. darkness

darkness Expert

God deal with a so called Oped class then why play, balance is the main thing about a game, people would quit or just reroll a sorcerer or w/e is Oped and the rest of classes would just be garbage and newbies can easily get stigma and adv stigma as there are reason why wars and legion comes into play.

13. freegod

freegod New Member

I am very happy to have the chain back to 100% but I belive that for the stigma they SHULD be auto learn but for de advance we shuld chose only 1 path and learn all that and not the other so when I see a Chanter he culd be really powerfull with M.C. or Very powerfull with the supportive mantras and skills but now everyone is overpower and [overpower=no fun]

So botton line should we have autolearn stigmas= Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!
    should we autolearn all stigmas= Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the advance stigmas only one path so each player can be unique in some terms.

14. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

Would be somewhat unique but the thing is there's 5 advance stigma slots and the new stigmas require the old skills. Can only buy 5 so you would only be missing 1 end tree skills. Somehwat more interesting to me then it is now but still a little over the top to me o.o

15. Gift

Gift Proficient

its this simple,u dont like what gamez has to offer,go play crystal. there u are limited the way u dreamed about.

gamez is back to the way it used to be. powerful these skills may be, they still have a 1minute to 5 minute cool down,so u will only get hit once,if u resist or not depends on luck.

again,if u dont like it,go play crystal. no point in complaning now.

16. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

You mean like how you "complained" when the changes before this patch was made? I have as much of a right to speak my mind on this matter as much as you did back then.

17. freegod

freegod New Member

Iam not complaining just giving my opinion.

18. Gift

Gift Proficient

again,if u dont like the power of gamez, there is crystal for anyone to enjoy.

crystal = retail

gamez = fantasy aion. lol

19. darkness

darkness Expert

Yet again you don't know anything, 1min and 5min is not a long of a CD, don't see how having a stigma system would be all so retail like only difference is that there is gonna be more wars and less people sitting on their ass in herion dueling each other.

20. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

The high rate server has always been auto learn thats how the server is published and thats how it will be..

it was not auto learn for about 3 days while we fixed a few things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.