1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Point of the Situation

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by erlucius90, Apr 15, 2011.

1. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh New Member

o lol, i just want to say facepalm. -_- , i remember back around February when that infamous update was implemented and ****ed up the server and people were complaining/leaving. And all staff did was say:

Who cares, let them leave, we've gone through worse, this is nothing like when CA first started out, and about how ignorant you guys were at the current situation, etc etc.

I just wished the staff had a more pro-active role when shiet was actually happening instead of just letting "time" do its work. and now this is the result of it, sigh.......

And seriously .... waiting and wait some more .... thats all i've been hearing, wait be patience it'll get better, 2 weeks, another 2 weeks, 1 month. its really ridiculous.

Too late and not enough. sorry if it sounded a rant. but i came back awhile to check out CA, and it hasn't gotten better at all : [ .
    I wish i had screenshot of some of the post about how a staff posted "yeh its alright out with the old and in with the new", but i dont want to bother looking through the forum.

it seriously makes me go lol, -_- (not really).

3 people like this.
  2. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

^^^

You a hater?

3. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Oh my god, explain to me all that happened in this thread as it is entirely too long and unentertaining for me to read.

4. Zee

Zee Banned

@FlyingHigh : The reason for you flaming on an alt-account is ... what exactly ?

5. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh New Member

forgive me if i was flaming, wasn't trying to seem like a douche. was just mad to come back to check out how CA was doing and....
    well yeh.....

hmm.... i like the name of this account? reason why i chose it pretty much .

6. Zee

Zee Banned

Well , I personally don't care whether you flame or not , I just find it straighter to argue at your main & stick with your oppinion even when you have to show your real identity .

7. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh New Member

umm.... okay? didn't know that was a problem.

ps. my other forum account only has one post. so.... yeh. don't think it would have made a difference if i posted on that one or this one as both accounts are not known very well since i don't post much on the forum, only read.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  8. Nujabes

I thought FlyingHigh was the OP but I actually forgot I posted in this thread, realising there was more pages. But dude, 80% of the times I don't read through a topic, I just answer the title of a thread. So... I don't know what's going on.

@ Zee: Why were you banned? lol

9. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Honestly, you can't replace someone like Ashtar so easily. She was one of the only people keeping Crystal up and deserved better. Same as the other GMs who left. I'm tired of this whole repetitive system on Gamez.

10. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Zee got banned because someone clicked a checkbox next to his name and pressed ban.

11. Nujabes

That's more like how rather than why.

12. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

haha i understand your pain. I left because i got angry about all this waiting and give it some time because we will fix this. I came back because they told me about a new update. So i wanted to check it out. But to be honest i didnt came any further then forum. I was like OMG things are even worse then before i left. So much about give it time haha. Well anyways might check it again in a few months. Maybe the server is still up. If not well then not. In the meantime I will entertain myself some where else.....

13. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

it dosent matter anymore crystal is dead ;) , theres 6 elyos on and 3 asmos , and now it suposed to be one of the most populated time of the day ;) !!!! I'm very san but like all I already started to play somewere else , but i still have hope in a rebuilded crystal ;)
    Welcome to Zombieland Aion ;) , were nothing gose ;) , have a beautiful day xD

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  14. snic

snic Respected Member

ppl just dont give time to crystal... new update brought new and awful bugs but why wont give like week one two to fix them?

15. Clk

Clk do you even lift

From the past 9 months i was playing Crystal i realized something. It's always like this:

*Update*

"OMG OMG UPDATE THANKS WOW"

*10 mins later*

"OMG GM I FOUND A BUG"

*people say that devs will fix the bugs*

*1 month later*

*new update*

"OMG OMG UPDATE!!!11"

*1 hour later*

"DAMN, PREVIOUS BUGS ARE FIXED BUT THERE'S NEW BUGS!!!"

*Gms/Ams are asking people to wait for moar updates*

*new update*

*moar bugs*

lol i am exaggerating but it's true :p

2 people like this.
  16. snic

snic Respected Member

yea but crystal had some good times back then lol.. anyway when 1.9 was applied to gamez, like 2-3weeks there were huge bugs there and players were leaving and leaving, but look at gamez now, its the most populated private server ever. if we just give some time to crystal to explore and elapse all bugs and let devs fix them, everything will be fine
    atm i am re checking everything, seems like bt's dropable again but its not confirmed though

17. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

whahahahahahahaha that is sooo exactly my point. How often did we hear that? And now i came back after a huge break to check the new updates and the shit that is going on is even worse then before XD. Sorry snic i wish u all the best as am and i hope u will fix the server one day. But in the meanwhile i wont playing.

18. HellMade

HellMade Banned Forum Legend

snic cant fix server, dev's do it, complain them.

1 person likes this.
  19. snic

snic Respected Member

maybe u missed some points, thats why lol... its been like 2 or 3 days since new update was applied(and as u know new updates bring new buggs) so we are trying as we can to find them and tell to devs lol and whats more since ashtar left, we are kinda confused now lol....
    and well thanks wish you all the best too :D

20. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

seriously now xD;)