1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do you see the Asmo Race at this time?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by VeshWolfe, Jun 5, 2010.

?

Thoughts on the race?

Poll closed Jun 19, 2010.
  1. I think the race is perfect as it is.

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. I think the race is doing good but needs a few tweeks.

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I think the race is making a effort but needs a huge over-hual.

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. The race is horrible. We need a bail out ASAP!

20 vote(s)
    40.8%
  1. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

regarding asmo imo they are:

1. busy with their own stuff but not unoganised
    2. good in pvp and not in massive number attacks like elyoseans
    3. bored in events due to some not payment of event prices and more interested in pvp than duels (duels in beluslan hav their own reasons or mayb they are the ones joining duel event but not the pvpers)
    4. a handful of good legions that unite in asmo including legionless players if need be reason some of elyoseans raids in belus and now in heiron are not fruitful.

in conclusion:

elyoseans are more organised because of their fear of dark evil looking asmodians that hunt elyoseans that are usually alone or mayb in packs but are innocent of the danger and asmos either solo or by 2 to 4 member pt

this mayb the reason why the elyosean organise and group up in humongous number for raid and invasion due to raged

this scenario will never changed as compared to the server players only few regularly visits the forum my legion included.

just my 2 cents.

2. jazzal

jazzal Proficient

Agree totally. Im an Elyos sorc, and whenever the core isnt owned by Asmo (which is rarely), all I have to say is "Wow". Elyos ks from solo players, even ppl ks others in their group, while i've made friends with an Asmo in upper Abyss when we farm godstones n help each other stuff =]. I'm now seriously thinking about transfering to the dark side :/

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  3. Siklaburms

Siklaburms Proficient

I am just offended to some posts here because I cannot call my legion an unorganized one, first of all I never experienced raiding Heiron all by myself. Our legion form parties consisting of 4-6 members all the time and another thing is now that the Alliance system is now working i have also experienced raiding Heiron with DTK and they where about 8-10 persons + our legion party we formed alliances and everything went well we killed a couple of Elyos trying to defend Heiron gate and yes some of us eventually died but only a few of us.

4. Ravanger

Ravanger Proficient

Do we really need a asmo luther king to change the thoughts of us elyos? cuz all elyos dislike asmo xD and some elyos want to be asmo (eww) but people complain about asmo always hacking and travling in great numbers which when i go to abyss or lvl my lvl 35 sin in heiron and get killed by 5 asmo when killing a goat >.< it make me hate them more T_T so please dont hate asmo there people to!!!

(usless post:))

1 person likes this.
  5. Bones

Bones Banned

this was posted like more than a month ago. o_O

6. zytai

zytai New Member

Well if 90% of the population would stop dueling all day and PVP things in the abyss would be alot diff.

1 person likes this.
  7. iVeForGotten

iVeForGotten New Member

The Asmodians are a good, but there are some people I wanna punch them in the face! Many of the Asmos talk in English like a 9 years old kid, who never heard English before.

8. Lokey

Lokey New Member

i honestly dont think theirs anything worng with asmo's other then their lack of courage and organizition, maybe its just me that watches a glad/chanter on asmo run when a elyos ranger takes out their sorc they run back to prim form east shard so they can attmept to not die, i find it funny, and only time u see asmo's raid terminon is when they speed hackers decide to go to the fortress walls and attk afk's/ppl buying/storing items or something, and the occassional solo ranger dropping a trap inside the fortess to then jsut die and gain AP from its trap. but all and all i think asmo vs eylos they fights happen in ES and Asmo's always lose.

9. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Lol, you should make an Asmo, you'd see the same happen but the role switching.

Also, asmo's have pwned Elyos lots of time, I remember that time when the asmo's came from both sides, it was an instant wipe out for Elyos.

10. gosmall1

gosmall1 Add Sir. NO! STFU!

Only Asmos should've voted here.

Also Elyos outnumbers Asmo here because noobs (and several non-noobs) aren't smart enough realize they can click on Asmo to create a character because it's grayed out... :lol:

11. JonatR

JonatR Proficient

Personally i dont see more friend or organization in Elyos but i think why asmos dont fight against elyos is because:

1 asmo = 3-5 elyo

There are more Elyos and never won 5-10 vs 20-30, i see "Elyos Invasion" (take core, abyss) and never "Asmodian Invasion" or come asmos to help. That is why i believe asmos are always in cities

I have 1 charapter elyos and asmo, guess still do not know what faction is better

12. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

for sure asmos have the best players of server..
    thats why even on a few number of player the core is usualy from asmos^^
    but on events good players cant make the diference aganist a massive numbers of elyos

ps: elyos have amazing players too like hanja(used to hack but now he stop..)
    and juglee ^^

1 person likes this.
  13. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

true. :lol:

14. keruya

keruya Proficient

I am Elyos i can see the same on the first post :D

15. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

i dont see my guild dizorganizate..we are pvping all day long..but i see a lot of people dueling in belu and in abyss instead of ganking theyr abyss base..i went yesterday in core and asmos noobs was dueling wtf..dueling in core when is the highest rate do be killed by elyos..

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

that's true too..i see in the yesterdau 30 vs 30 event..wtf we holded like 10 minutes..we could count asmos on fingers and elyos were way more than 30 players..

16. maskedbr

true ahahahaha

17. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

wtf..if hanja was a hacker why isn't he banned??

18. maskedbr

when i got him hacking
    i loged on my elyos chars and pms him
    saying ''reported''
    it usualy works...
    xD

19. Kookie

Kookie Proficient

hey maskedbr show me hte proof that hanja is a hacker he is an amazing ranger you just suck

20. maskedbr

do u know read??
    man why dont u sleep with him?
    he beat a templar full vit buffed and insignia with one arrow
    on chat show like 9 skills
    he used to use hack speed with macros to can spell skills faster.. dont suck his ..... your idiot