1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Double vote reward

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, May 8, 2011.

?

Do you agree/like it or disagree/dislike this?

1. Agree/Like

93.1%
  2. Disagree/Dislike

6.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

True power is not really donators, they're just second stage of whole sequence but "VOTERS".

/edit: Better stay out of criticize anything... Just vote for this poll is better. I don't want to see it "Closed" at all.

2. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

They can delete it without any reasons also.

3. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

If this will happen...

I will go bake bacon and cry in a corner eating it all alone :C

4. stratic

stratic Expert

whoaw!!
    i wish you oculd spare some of it for me:biggrin:

5. Telos

Telos Getting there

i like how these threads/discussions/polls maybe even drama pop up after every major update.

Personally i think there are more multi-voters than actual legit voters on this server. Just take a look at the voting sites and check where gamez is(yes i am taking into consideration its the beginning of the month and the other servers vote for gamez, just like gamez has done for mu in the past). Then remember just 3 months back on those same vote numbers(even as far back as last october/november).

Currently some of those vote sites list gamez with 3.5k ins and 4.2k ins while others are barely at 88 to 700 ins. I logged on to not see even 1/10th of those numbers ingame, even 3 or 7 months ago b4 the population decided to leave...again.

Our votes are a lie, any new player will log in and see it plain as day(even without all the bugs and junk). Double vote rewards just kill new players.

Then there is playing here. To my understanding you're lucky if you can even get a DP pug or even with legion mates. Anuhart/taha < EAT, Masta, ABG and about 2/3rds of the population have 1 of the latter sets. 6 months legit voting (roughly) to obtain something good or donation. There's no choice on this and the economy is beyond broken here which they will learn the hard way. No wonder there is so much multi-voting. This server sunk a bit and is trying to keep itself afloat. Who would want to play on that?

Every month there is less and less activity both ingame and on the forums. Its a little more than obvious if you've been here long enough.

6. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

let's just hope for the best. :D

7. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Basicly you are missing the point here. Gamez is dying nowdays. The population is becoming smaller and smaller. I have been here longer than you and believe me that I wouldn't make a suggestion if I wouldn't have valid arguments and reasons to do so.

Look at Gamez, how it treats to the new commers. There is no starting package like in any other Pserver. All that we get is 20 bandages. Like really? This is wat I will need when one piece of Anuhart set costs 1b.

I have started a new account and I tried to make it to lv55 without any other help except than DP run. I did all the quests and trust me that the kinah I had wasn't nough to buy a full Anuhart set from Broker!

So, while Gamez says 'screw you' to all newcommers and our dear Staff does nothing to fix the fail economy where scrolls cost 100m per piece, many old players -even heavy donators- are waving their hand in goodbye one-by-one.

Just think about it, as a player I couldn't login in game. This meant that I couldn't craft anything during that period. I couldn't trade my items, I couldn't gain AP, medals from PvP. I couldn't earn $$$ in game simply because Im wasn't able to login due to technical problems server side. After few day, Im finally able to login and what I see is semi-empty Siel server with few brave souls to roam around the maps and pvp. But then I realize how screwed up is PvP and I can't even njoy it anymore because Im 2hits for Gladis.... Thankfully Im a ranger and I know how to kite my enemies but there will be always sneaky bastard sin in Hide II to stun me and voila Im dead again ans thats the end of my raid. ^^"

Finally, I agree that every month there are less and less players in Gamez left but this is Carl and Karissa's fault, not community's. As community we try to support them, make suggestions but its not our fault if every single try from our side is being thrown in the Trash Bin :eek:

8. Telos

Telos Getting there

my bad, i made it sound directed straight to you when i meant it as some1 who is new coming to gamez. Also my whole vote to player ratio rant coulda been alot better. last, dont let my forum join date mislead you, ive been here almost 1month after gamez began(as in i know what you are talking/feeling like also).

define starting package. here on gamez i think we do get one and its a little one! 10 running scrolls i think? Sure its not good like some others out there. But in all seriousness, half of gamez problems didnt come from recent events besides this new update and menagerie of bugs. even b4 that, the range bug was present since 1.5, kisk bug was since late august i think(when it was only present with alliance kisks), shooting through walls was never resolved simply cuz there is no geo data, all the scrolls you can stack, ingame events not on par with the server economy, bad/lack of managing the list goes on. It all steam rolled and the only people caring were the ones affected.

This server was well known since last june that its a heavy donate to win server. (lurk on all kinds of aion forums and it will pop up) That alone would make new players go away. I know i didnt join up to say 'wow for 150$ or so i can win!'. Now that the community expressed its support(by leaving and taking their possible donations elsewhere) all thats left is what ppl say gamez was.

the way i see this as, gamez finally sunk its boat a long time ago and is now barely seeing the water come on board.

take this as one big bump, got nothing better to do than talk

1 person likes this.
  9. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Morning bump for this suggestion ^^"

10. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

after evening bump for the Panda Special Force PSF community

wait ,, woooot i dont play y bother xD

1 person likes this.
  11. drow3

drow3 Getting there

Bump it!!!!

12. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

Bump ^^

13. paffer

paffer New Member

BumP ^^^BumP Bumppp

14. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Too bad no response on this yet. Hopefully it will get sent to Carl so it can be considered for you guys at least.

15. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

When its about something good for this community, the higher ranks keep quiet like nothing is going on here...

16. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

You still hope :p?

17. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Hope dies last. Thats why Im in Med skul ^^"

18. cozolinofly

Hopes dies when this thread Gets locked:p(BUMP) ^^

19. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Then I will come up with another suggestion coz I care about this community more than some people in here ^^"

1 person likes this.
  20. cozolinofly

i know you do and care:p ^^ good luck on battlefield

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.