1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmo camp for dp

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Qralex, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Qralex

Qralex New Member

Heyyy

so many asmos are for the entrance of DP, and kill any elyos...

soo gay -.- some GM should add many Guards, to attack these noobies, no one can enter DP...

btw. the entrance of the "asmo DP" is in the middle of a town, with many guard....

2. Nina

Nina Proficient

Just try to find a hoard of Elyos to maim them : D
    <3

3. freegod

freegod New Member

This is really a good idea. We shuld have some NPC guarding the place!

4. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

If these "Noobies" you speak of are actually spawn-killing you outside DP then that makes you what...

1 person likes this.
  5. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Nop, we should have more ACTIVE PvPers and not active DUELERS (if there is such word :D)

All that Elyos know to do well is to duel. Today, like 40mins ago Asmos were invadinf our base and I saw like 4 people dueling near the Asmos while they were attacking... Crazy ? Lame? Call it whatever you want but this is the only problem I see.

In Heiron happens the same. People duel in the mid of the town while others shout about the Asmos who camp at DP entrance. They don't care about it. Only when Asmos will attack inside the heart of the town only then they 'wake up' and chase them like 150~200yards away from the town...

So, it the lazy people who don't help, not the lack of NPCs near the DP entrance :)

6. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

wel said bud! :lol:

7. Xaneo

Xaneo Proficient

Well for ur Info i was actually part of the asmo's invading your DP side, the problem actually was that whn we first came YOUR ENTIRE PEOPLE WHERE DUELING.... lame or what? 20 Asmo (originally) flyin to DP and ur dueling... ofc u got raped and taken over XD

8. illegal pete

illegal pete Getting there

I could really care less if it gets camped. Most people here are right, the DP entrance gets camped because theres 50 elyos sitting in the middle of heiron and 50 more sitting in teminon duelling. They dont leave, they dont do real pvp, they just duel. Its ridiculous.

However, a good point was brought up in one of the whinier posts: the asmo entrance to DP is in a much more well guarded place. I've been with groups that have tried to camp it, and even with a fairly sizeable force, its much much harder than it is to camp the elyos DP entrance for asmos. Thats not to say that its impossible, but it is a bit lopsided. As a result, there are probably 20x as many asmo trips to DP as there are elyos, which just means that any semblance of balance in pvp goes out of whack.

Still, it elyos fault that the entrances are camped up 24 hours a day. If the people who spend 10 hours a day duelling in the middle of town would take 5 minutes every hour and go whack the crap out of the asmos, they'd probably be a bit more hesitant to camp there ALL the time.

9. Darxai

Darxai Proficient

Elyos are lazy. That is why Im going on dark side ;)

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

We are not lazy, we are just...Elyos :D heh..

Well, I try to 'wipe out' asmos but still Ima a human and I got my limits to fight 1 vs 7+ ...I just got ganged like 20 times and then quit :D

Still, once we got msg to help, I was in alliance so we got to Heiron and cleared the DP entr in no time and then camped at Asmos for revenge :p

Eye for an eye, this is the beauty of the PvP ;)

Keep coming Asmos, w/o you there is no fun at all T.T

11. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Isn't there another dp entrance in the abyss? >.>

12. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

13. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

asmos can do it, its pvp server. find some elyos and kill them. if they can D:

@@ take care with spam.

14. lkd

lkd New Member

awesome

You know what's funny. Asmos have no problem grouping up and killing at elyos DP entrance but whenever I go to the core it's fkn pigeon city with very few asmos brave enough to show up.

So is that the secret? Asmos only PvP people who are ready to PvE? ;p

15. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

You may be seeing some new guards fairly soon in certain spawn locations, once project-spgmcutppfsc is complete.

16. Lecius

Lecius New Member

LOL, Well Said, Anyone on Elyos, wondering why its soo lag in Heiron? Terminon? or even Sanctum? Well, its all thanks to those guys that keep dueling on town..

Ive been on asmos too, they duel too often, but not like on elyos, its like DUEL 24/7..

And i know whos fault it is, (Clue: Its my country) :whistling:

Ppl i mean >.>

17. ian101

ian101 Getting there

yehaa lol thats what im doing too =) stupid elyos wont help -.-"

18. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

so your quitting elyos and going asmo :O?

lol :D that means 1 more empty spot in the legion!

19. lenmarx090909

lenmarx090909 New Member

i agree with this,asmo dp has many guards while elyos dp has 5 and when chasing an asmo never come back to where their location should be,and no one cares to respawn them back in their proper place...its hard for new 50's to resist the attack of those killing them cause they come to dp just to farm their gears since item pak has no update yet....elyos time has come to an end...since everyone that feels elyos weakness leave elyos side and go to asmo world.....how can you imagine if all players were asmos,and no elyos left? how can you spend your whole day without shard wars? maybe,you'll experience the "DUEL ME,IM BORED":lol::lol::lol:

1 person likes this.
  20. lkd

lkd New Member

This man is a scholar among the masses of gamezaion. Leaving the 'lesser' faction is not the solution and it shows that you're even worst than the ones you fault for making it so bad.(aka duelers)

A PvP game without balance will never be fun. TBH it should be the epeen, elitist, smack talking asmodians who should be switching over to elyos. Which reveals the true nature of people like them. I'm not harping on the asmos as a faction but instead the 'I'm a pro PvPer' people. Yeah buddy, it's really easy to claim to be 'pro' when you're on the overwhelming side.

Turning tail and running from the 'losing' side is a sure fire way to kill the game. Manning up and switching to the 'losing' side is sure way to save the game and prove you're true worth in PvP.