1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dragonbound

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by DOTnet, May 14, 2011.

1. DOTnet

DOTnet New Member

Hello guys, I just wanted to ask something.

Does any of the dragonbound green items (specifically plate greaves and breastplate) drop on this server? I've killed a few Elites outside Udas and even non-Elites and haven't gotten anything but the plate boots and leather gloves.

I'd just like to know if someone has ever gotten them in front of Udas Temple or if they drop elsewhere.

I'm also buying/trading for them :p

Greets.

2. ehnnokk

ehnnokk Well-Known Member

u can replace the green dragonbound parts with Forsaken temple armor parts (blue) dropped inside udas by the bosses.
    its the same exact skin. i hope that help.

dragonbound sets are not fully dropped so u gotta make frsaken temple sets or mix both to get a full DB set.

3. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

well on elyos side i can say u NO it doesn't drop, only the blue one inside of UT and LUT

but i heard something about that it's droping on asmo side, if it is right, i don't really know.

4. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

..yep drops on asmo side and the only dragonbound you can get from ely side is the dragonbound hauberk..and as Ehnnokk said you can replace the dragonbound with forsaken temple set and it has set effect if you want to wear it as a set but the skin is nice..if you're only ely side i can help you farm that..^^

5. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

Thanks god i don't like DB skins xD

but well they're pretty easy to farm ^^

6. DOTnet

DOTnet New Member

All I've got on Asmo side is Dragonbound Dagger; Leather boots; Plate boots; Leather shoulderplates. Ever. And I've been farming normal mobs for 2 days and elites for 1. I'm sure I've killed over a hundred.

Nothing so far. Have you gotten any of the Dragonbound items (except the ones I mentioned) from the mobs in front of UT/LUT?

7. Fierro

Fierro Getting there

What is your In Game Name?