1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Do asmos play anymore?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by IamWas, May 9, 2011.

1. matman686

matman686 Proficient

yep it is history BUT uhm i have a question then: why the hell people asked for rifts ( ofc i asked too ) and not for drops then? or we can formulate it a bit different too - percentage of people who were crying for rifts and fun at pvp is less then people who wanted to get drops? why they didnt ask for drops like they did for rifts?

2. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Man drops must be implemented : At least stormwings items ! Winouth them crystal can't survive !
    Anyway wen u donate , u do it for abg lol ... !
    U can put rifts ! Yes it may be a + , but there are more important things in the build of a good server lol ...

And yeah for me to be in abg and for that guy to be in anuhart its realy good lol ! He will sure stai here 8 months to get a abg/masta set >.> !

3. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Both of those things are simple server features. Retail like drops were implemented a few months ago, and despite us telling evilset/Carl there is no way all those drops are correct (bosses dropping exact same items everytime in the instances but when spawned outside the instances for events they dropped more normally) nothing was done to correct it. Players also want rifts for pvp. Some of the best pvp I've ever had in Aion was done in Heiron and Beluslan. The whole point of the majority of the pservers is that if players wanted retail they'd play retail. Pservers offer a chance to enjoy the game more thoroughly through special features of that server. That is why when you are looking at servers to join you ofc look at the features first. Ofc the owners need help to cover server cost as well and that is why they offer donation items. The players expect in exchange for their voting and donating to support the server that the owner will continue to keep a playable server open for them to enjoy.

4. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Nothing is fixed lol ! Each mob drops the same 4 items evrytime lol >.> ! Stormwing has no drop >.> ! I mean o_O

I mean wat crystal offer to new ppls ? o_O

Yes gamez don't need new ppls , but crystal dose ......

Crystal needs drops and its not a player request like rifts were ! Its a necesiti lol ... and after that we need to give it time ...
    And server its not totaly fixed lol ....

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  5. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I wasn't being sarcastic at all, as most of the time I'm sarcastic I end my posts with /end sarcasm. If anything what I was doing would be called "Trolling" but this time I am NOT trolling as it actually is officially official. The Asmodians DID in fact surrender! It's even in the news!
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
    <html><head>
    <title>403 Forbidden</title>
    </head><body>
    <h1>Forbidden</h1>
    <p>You don't have permission to access /api.php
    on this server.</p>
    </body></html>

1 person likes this.
  6. matman686

matman686 Proficient

as i said b4 - Its just a matter of time till crystal grows but theres 1 thing i could tell u guys - as u know u can vote in web by just pressing the button to get credits , if theres a way u (devs) could fix that people must write code in page which pops up - it would give us score to get in tops becouse most of ppl who start playing privates are looking for top server not like 40th place or something...

but hex u were talking about that when people find out that theres nothing to do when they lvl to 55 at 20x then why u suggested 40x rate? its wtf ... and yup, i agree that drops must be implemented and done correctly but maybe its harder to do it then just talk about it! offer them to hire u and implement drops if thats so easy xD

7. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Winoth drops the server will not grow >.> , i say again and oke no bigger rate but drops are a necesiti !

8. matman686

matman686 Proficient

without drops server wont grow fast but some changes u`ll see for sure! its like 25% probability that server will grow but with adding drops its 75% already in my opinion , last 25% is for those lil bugs which dont rly need to be fixed atm!

9. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

5 asmos on ! 25 % means o_O >.>
    10 elys on ! 25 % means o_O >.>

I don't think u know how f-up is the situation >.> don't you o_O ?

10. matman686

matman686 Proficient

what i meant was, ok my fault i didnt rly explained correctly- 25% of ppl who starts to play in crystal stays now(without drops and so on) - with drops it`d be 75% of players to stay in this server becouse they will mostly like the things and options what they can do ingame,ofc staying depends on people who are online too - becouse when i started to play on crystal there was noone who helped me at all ( and i just started to play aion) when i asked to some1 some lil thing they just said me to fk off xD ...

i want to remind u i wasnt talking about percentage of people who already left this server couse i havent been on for a time and i dont know the situation!

11. Lumiell

Lumiell New Member

Drops = less donations. Many other pservers have drops implemented because it's the most basic aspect of any mmo. Crystal Aion's core emulator was not developed by Carl nor by the devs. It was taken from an open source project and modified... so, almost everyone's core's are the same, but only Crystal/Gamez don't have proper boss drops? Think about it. It was discussed countless millions of times already.

12. matman686

matman686 Proficient

"Drops = less donations?" uhm u cant buy stormwing for credits and were talking about exact problem of stormwing drop - noone says that mastarius must drop xD

13. Lumiell

Lumiell New Member

Sigh, you're trying to dodge the truth. :p If all the drops were implemented - Masta, Storm, Sema etc, then donation shop would get much less popular. But then people would play more because they know the can achieve something without reaching in their pocket OR spending countless days accumulating points though voting.

14. matman686

matman686 Proficient

yep donation shop would get useless if they implement all the drops but i was just talking about stormwing and so on couse masta and abg must remain donate items and u can get them without reaching ur pocket - thats why vote points exist , i know it takes time but i know people who have collected their abg/masta without donating!

15. Lumiell

Lumiell New Member

I know people who do that too. Not a lot! Most people find it unfair/boring. They leave. Result? Current population problem. :(

16. matman686

matman686 Proficient

lol u wanna say that they leave couse they cant get abg? if its so then those ppl are lame couse they want to get best gear in game as fast as windblow...

17. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Ehm not realy !

Stormwing drops will not affect donations lol

Who donate , he do it for abg and don't matter wat are the drops ingame .. its realy simple ! If they don't add drops the population will never increase ! And abg can't be droped in game for god >.>

Ehm why u even reply to him o_O ?

18. Lumiell

Lumiell New Member

Nope, it's those people who die to donators. Those people who spend time to get anuhart just to realise it's the crappiest gear in the game. Then they have to wait months and vote to get full abg + accs+ masta+abg weapons. While still wearing anuhart and dying. And don't start the whole "i cant wipe any abg user using anuhart" BS. You don't see that happening in real PvP situations.

Edit:

It will actually affect donations. Because getting masta/stormwing will give people A LOT more chances versus an ABG user so they wont bother paying for ABG.

19. matman686

matman686 Proficient

ok its useless to post something here - we just need to wait and hope they will implement some drops ! im outa here!

20. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

The majority of the players who have already left were full abg. They just got fed up after the emu change with no rifts + plus new bugs that werent there before. These were Crystal's core players who stayed after the incident last summer and stayed through the massive population decline between Halloween and Xmas. The situation on Crystal right now is quite dire and I'm not sure at this point what can be done to save the server. None of us want to see all the time and hard work we put into the server to all be in vain. Things are starting to improve but will these things get completed in time to save the server? That is just something none of us can answer. In order to attract and keep players the gameplan for Crystal needs to be changed.