1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

who's getting/got starcraft 2?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Michael, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Miku014

Miku014 Getting there

my brother
    downloading starcraft 2 :)

2. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

IDK IF IM GONNA BuY!

3. Opeth

Opeth Proficient

Funny story, 2 years ago I pre-ordered it from Gamestop and completely forgot about it until it showed up at my doorstep once it came out (lol). But yeah, Aion is gonna be left in the dust for a while for me..As for the zerg race being unbalanced, maybe you didn't 'zerg' enough? Lol.. But yeah I find myself playing Protoss all the time because I like the Colossus' pew pewing. Played a few custom maps (they are free)..So far I'm loving it.

4. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

I havent tried any custom maps yet because I'm trying to give time for the great ones to come out, but how would you say the maps are that have been done so far?

5. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

having tested 200/200 zerg full unit count (including macro and some micro) against 180/200 protoss unit count late game will just run over zerg.

6. TriangleMan

TriangleMan New Member

Yeah, if you build 200 supply worth of zerglings and he builds 180 supply of stalkers/collusus, you're sure as hell gonna get crushed....you can't just mindlessly build stuff and expect to win.

Also, zerg unit count potential is much higher than protoss, in no decent game should either of you supply cap, and even if you do, two equally skilled players in a ZvP, the zerg will hit that supply cap long before protoss hits 180.

I mean, it's cool that you've decided to bestow upon us your bronze division opinions, but dayamn.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  7. Opeth

Opeth Proficient

So far the ones I have played were pretty basic unit tug of war style maps, nothing impressive yet, but as you said in due time there will probably be some epic maps. If only I had experience in making maps.

8. Lucent

At least theres the "Lost Viking" arcade game in the single player Cantina xD

9. Tuttles

Tuttles Well-Known Member

i already finished Campaign :p

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

its like those games i play when i was 5

10. Lucent

So I just completed the game the other night, it took me a while to get through it, as I'm not exactly a fan of RTS so I find most missions fairly boring, but I have to say the end to it was pretty amazing. The story got really nice and intense as soon as -SPOILERS-that protoss guy-SPOILERS- showed up, I loved it, especially the missions involved with said spoiler.

EDIT: also just have to mention that the railroad mission on hard is pretty nasty, did anyone else do it on hard and have a lot of difficulty? About everything leading up to it was a breeze imo.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  11. darkaznboi

darkaznboi Getting there

LOL i got but dont play it LOL