1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Official Aion or Private?..

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ejychels, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Like honesty, it's not even hard to get good items on Retail anymore. A few Besh runs and you'll get a lot of SW items. As well as Dredge, which enables you to get 40e-50e within a few weeks. And I forgot to mention the fact that people sell loot rights to certain items (Or used to, seeing that it's being removed in 2.5)

2 people like this.
  2. Mantle

Mantle New Member Forum Legend

QFT.

/10char

3. JHeezy

JHeezy Getting there

Further proving my point...yeah.

Sorry I didn't read your last post. But for your reference. :wink:

4. Mantle

typical men.

think they know everything and even when the facts are in their face (refer to terrorized/PetromaniaC post), they still think they're right.

lol keep grasping at straws baddie, keep grasping.

xoxo Mantle.

5. JHeezy

JHeezy Getting there

Oh I done pissed someone off

These will be the only words I type in this post. Just to sum this whole argument up, all quotes are in chronological order.

Typical woman.
    Bringing sex into arguments where it holds no significance or validity at all.

There, the facts are in your face. These facts that you wrote out that prove my point. Well, maybe you lied. A little.
    But so did I! I did end up writing a few things in this post afterall! I apologize.

Now if you'll please excuse me. I have more PvE carebearing to attend to. :love:

6. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

It's no good to say "typical" before gender -.-
    Others always think different; so better write in your very own name :X

/ref: typical JHeezy

7. Mantle

look who's picking and choosing now.
    let me reiterate your stupidity by posting this again:

understand now? lol. i highlighted the important part in red just for you baddie! just in case you're really that mentally challenged.

you should have just shut up 4 posts ago to save yourself this embarrassment. :biggrin:

xoxo Mantle.

8. Tempest

Tempest Banned

Retail consumes way too much of your personal time which is stupid for people that work their @ss off like me. :)

9. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

i choose p server..on retail i stop at 43 and i played since headstart.don't have super computer to play there and can't afford for new one.i have a lot more specs than recomend and barely reach 50fps with the lowest settings.siege with 3-7fps.no chance to join and get medals for elite items.i also don't play here anymore cause 350++ping are not fun when playing Sin/Glad.in retail i had 75
    how can money be the problem guys?even my 9 year old brother can afford 13€ from his pocket money

10. Ong

Ong New Member

6 months 4-6 hrs a aday / farming abyss point hunt asmo , farming fortress guards, def and capture the fortress, still i couldn't get lv 40 elite gears =P not including when i got gang by asmo... o boi lose big amount of ap.. can't be fool around in abyss, more stress, wasting time, no life, gf mad at me, lack of sleep, lack of exercise. so screw u retail.... I just wanna play game and have fun.

here one of my retail vid from Ispharel server. Mar,23,2010

[video=youtube;Hcw3V5azbMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcw3V5azbMU[/video]

11. JHeezy

JHeezy Getting there

Sigh.../facepalm

You know playing casually means you could be working on other toons too. You know, because that's what playing casually is... you're not just grinding on your main all day, everyday.

...and you said it took 3months to get a 40e set playing casually.

Oh wait...wasn't that my whole argument in the first place? The fact that retail Aion fails to appeal to the casual gamer?

If you really feel adament about supporting a fail game that needed server mergers within a year of launch date...haha nevermind, you really do feel that way.
    That being the case...what are you doing here on gamez? Sounds like you should be playing retail since its so easy and so much better...according to you.

Yet you're here on gamez forums feeding the troll.

12. Lights

Lights New Member

Don't forget that the game is primarily targeted to korean players as the koreans have a limit/pay for there time to use the internet. They can't use the internet unlimited like us folks in the states. So Aions grind takes advantage of that also. I don't believe they're subscription based in Korea but minute based.

13. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

this just proves your a nerd prolly with no life outside world who faces PC through-out your life.

nuf said, Retail just consumes too much time, meaning you need to play like Mantle does. prolly 24/7 to be so called elite in the cyber world.

if you have time to play more than 5 hours and money to do so, then go retail.

if you just like pvp-sleep-work-jam with friends-pvp (rinse-repeat) go private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.