1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

nice to see crystal growing and keep the good work guyz ;)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by HEX, May 24, 2011.

1. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Well last night i sow again more than 20 ppls on each side , i even heard that asmos passed 30 ppls on ! So Carl , man implement those drops ( or fix them ) , also the rifts ehm , we don't realy see those rifts that u fixed o_O .

7 people like this.
  2. Enchanted

Enchanted Proficient

rift are working, u just have to find them, :) the population is stable around 20-30 ppl max in peak times and ita a nice thing, keep it up and hope some fix in droplist of besh/sw :)

2 people like this.
  3. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Well one important thing that we need to keep it balanced is the economi and the prices !
    And yeah lol hope they'll fix those drops soon lol

4. Innoue

Innoue Getting there

what economy??
    asmo has no VIP's , no decent items can be bought in broker , only elder and pacification items lol ...
    that's why i suggest (again) to let anu/besh items be tradeable by eveyone and ABG/masta by VIP's like it was earlier.

about population - i'm very happy we have new players on both sides but they should participate in events!
    anyway lets hope that drops will be fixed very soon and lets hope that from now on Crystal will only grow ;)

5. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

That was my point to lol ! I sed to keep the economi balanced and to not op the price of the items ! And yeah to allow the ppls to trade the besh / anu will help a lot as the ppls with vip will overprice those items at broker lol !

6. Innoue

Innoue Getting there

lol so i missunderstood ur point ;p
    but i'm glad we think same way ;)

7. snic

snic Respected Member

events will be held everyday, amount of events might go to 5-7 per day as well (its up to new amts, how they will co-operate, but for now they are doing great job :3)... and again about anu/besh being undtradeable, i think its right way, cuz crystal is pve so lets give chance to new players to get known with dp and bt...

8. Enchanted

Enchanted Proficient

i agree with snic, the only little bit problem is, (PvE is only in dark poeta right now, istances havent full drop) anyway player can do dark poeta and gain all their anuhart, tahabata items :D

1 person likes this.
  9. Maximal

Maximal Lost in Eternity

Yeah im agree, But more interesting is doing UT/LUT and BT and get better gear i think and we very need correct drop :)

1 person likes this.
  10. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

DP is just to OLD LOL ........ on a normal rate server this sux ......

1 person likes this.
  11. snic

snic Respected Member

are u sure new players will be able to get group of good players who will go to bt? after anu they are free to get eat set after some pvp :3

12. Enchanted

Enchanted Proficient

i am really pretty sure that our old players will be more than glad to help them in istances :D

1 person likes this.
  13. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

I'm very disapointed of wat u said QQ ! I said once to make the server rates to 50x and u didn't agreed with me cuz u told me that some ppls like to spend more time in pve and they love to enjoi the pve features ( and i gived u right ) ! ! Theres not even one point to be a med rate server if thats a solution , or i'm wrong o_O ????
    And ofc they'll find a gp lol , after all those will me implemented for the population to grow ! Most of the pls wen they join they ask about drops !

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  14. snic

snic Respected Member

hex you know it pretty well that i am not giving hopes about things which are not going to happen. so why should have i said that ( i'll talk with carl about raising crystal rates, ) when this thing's not gonna happen(cuz we've got only high rated here, gamez) and about eat, its not all about pvp and pvp, you said it by yourself that ap earning is not too hard here, so if players get enough ap and then grind for medals, why cant they afford eat?

1 person likes this.
  15. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

hmmm Well seems that we don't need drops , hmm i can't belive that i was so blind that i didn't sow this solution ! EVRIKA - the solution is ap farming and medals farming !
    Well we'll make from crystal a med rate with anuhart and ap farming ! Isn't that great ;)? Ppls will enjoi it alot !
    +1

1 person likes this.
  16. snic

snic Respected Member

ehm.. u either did not read what i wrote or just did not understand... i am talking about newbies, about those people who will truly enjoy dp and for others who will grind in dp till bt is fully fixed >.>
    and hex please, cut off with that sarcasm ok?

17. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

hehe oke ;) , and snic we need drops the ap and medals farming is not a solution !

And u sed : '' are u sure thet they'll find a party for bt ?''
    I'm repling to you : ''are u sure that they'll find ppls to kill ? I mean maybe i don't know but there's pvp ;p ?''

All new ppls are till lvl 50 ! They didn't reached lvl 50 ! I wonder why they are not on when they reach lvl 55 o_O

And snic don't think that i have something with u lol , i just say the things as i see them and i know that i have a very inapropriate wai to write them ;) ! Ah i would enjoi to tell them loud >.> lol It will not sound soooo ... xD

18. snic

snic Respected Member

omg :D thats what i am saying all time >.> :D
    ok i'll explain once more
    new players have joined, they lvl to 55, go to dp to get gear, then pvp a bit, till this time carl will fix bt (i hope so), as they get some ap and some medals they will buy eat with part by part, and to hold those players a lot events will be held everyday.. and even this did not help, carl will really have to shut crystal down :/

19. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

The point is that those drops should be implemented / fixed now lol ! Its a good time to do that u know ....
    He needs to shut crystal down o_O ?! Well wen he tried to keep it alive ? He is doing nothing to keep it alive lol , how u expect it to grow o_O ! Yeah he did in the past 2-3 weeks ( PRETY NICE JOB ) but don't forget that we went down from 100 ppls on each side to 9 ppls b-cuz he didn't wanted to add some storm drops looool . Anywai lets end it here cuz this thread was maked for totaly something else lol

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  20. snic

snic Respected Member

i dont blame it on carl... to be honest i think its all my fault, cuz population got lowered when i was there alone, maybe i could not handle it so dunno lol...