1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Whats going on !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Minxkat13, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Minxkat13

Minxkat13 New Member

Ok GM'S this is getting rediculous.. I keep getting disconnected from the server, I have been on for 30 minutes and have benn disconnected over 6 times. What's going on, it was never this bad before. I like the game but if I can't stay on server then I'll have to look for a more dependable one.

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I have to admit I have been getting A LOT of game crashes lately... I jsut crashed after I tried equiping my level 55 orb I just bought... wtf.. :pinched:

3. boobees

boobees Proficient

maybe its ur client?...did u even try to figure it out on ur side? anyway nobody cares if u leave

4. Minxkat13

Minxkat13 New Member

This is an honest question to whats going on with the new server. No reason to act like a child and leave a remark like that. And YES it is not my side, it is something with server side or there would NOT be other with same issue. I would Like a SERIOUS response from a GM please.