1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New stuff along with 2.5 update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sheikk, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

I have come to an conclusion that this server needs more PVE related stuff ingame. So with that said I would like to advise to put in every PVE instance/bosses. For example Mastarius. He clearly only drops PVE related gear/wpns which will allow more ppl to experience more of the game ( since this is a PVE server ) I can understand PVP gear being in cash shop to donate/vote for but PVE gear shouldn't be. Currently since Taha is bugged it is hard to get full set of Anuhart unless you buy it, Beshmundir temple is bugged, not many can get full sets and Udas Temple, well its just time for a change. Sematariux, Should drop his gear/wpns along with Stomwing. Again this is a PVE server, being stripped of the items/gears we can get is not a very fair game. Some people live to do instances but cant do much of them cuz either not working or is bugged to much to even try. 2.5 is soon to be released to Gamez, so with this big update coming, why not just go the extra mile for the satisfaction for the players longing for somethin new and improved? Most valuable thing is time, more of it wasted more people you will lose and so on and so forth. Time for a change Gms/Dev team and not just with the 2.5 update but also with the PVE server, give it a try and see how it works out. If it fails then reroll back but if its better for the community and yourself then well why not keep it? And continue to add more and more as time goes on.

3 people like this.
  2. Luciana Zeta

Luciana Zeta Hail Daeva! Forum Legend

Who cares about PvE.

This, is a PvP server.

2 people like this.
  3. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

without PVE ,, pvp will never survive

but

without PVP ,, PVE can survive

so i think thy just need to fix it not modify it

1 person likes this.
  4. Tankster

Tankster Expert

The reason high-end items like Mastarius gear aren't dropping is because people will donate for them, which keeps the server running. GA may be free for you, but it isn't free for others, and funds for it have to come from somewhere.

5. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

What keeps the server isnt just the $$ they make off people that donate, its the votes that they get. They have more votes, the longer the server can be up, less votes = possible shut down. Its all on there host who call the shots. Creating a private server for your own personal use comes with responsibility. One is keeping the customer satfisfied with the game play, if not then what happens? You lose more people then you gain. Donate comes with the server automactically just to get gears faster instead of actually farming and working for em. Just like how Anuhart is ingame and also buyable in cash shop but Mast isnt? Lum server is intentionality made for PVE. But all I am saying is having the same sets of gear isnt to much fun, so adding new sets that is obtainable ingame would make things more interesting. And also to mention Gms have described this game as ( Daily Events ) what events? There is barely any Gms online to provide us with that. Dredgion is bugged ( which is the only event ). If your gonna say somethin then follow through with it.
    And you all probably think im trolling and what not. Not at all, just simply pointing out the facts that no one will do.

6. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Do not think the votes count as much or they care for it as much or else credits will be higher to promote voting I know 20 people on top of my head only vote on double credit days or promos so I think it is all in donation.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

Yes donation is part of it but also is votes. Most servers dont stay up cuz of $$ problems, its cuz of vote problems. No Votes = not many ppl are interested = Host doesnt want to have a fail server = Shut down. Donating to help the server is all well and good and which it isnt Mandatory but if you think about it, adding stuff only being able to get with donating or voting ( which happens to be the best gear obtainable ingame ) pretty much makes it mandatory to donate/vote. Thats being realistic. Lets say they do add Mast gear. Semat gear, and Stromwings gear. I 100% Guarantee that they will still get donates cuz people still want PVP gear.

8. lafitness88

dont think it is, you looking a perspective of how you will benefit, instead of the owner benefit. He is making decent money, and I think if some he does not care he had good run making money from this one server a lone he has many games to still make money from. So we will keep the good stuff so people will buy them pve or pvp. Sorry is not being realistic you want to just have good stuff obtainable for no money. As player I hear you, as outside perspective it will never happen.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

Who said I was the only one benefiting? Its beneficial to everyone who plays the game, especially the ones who just cant afford to spend $ on just a game. Let me ask you, if you created your own server would you make it a fair game for all who play? Regardless if they donate or not and also is it not your responsibility to pay for the cost on your own cuz again its your server? When you have a car who pays for it? You or ur friends. When you live on ur own who pays for the bills? You or ur friends? No matter being beneficial or not its clearly stating that you create something its ur responsibility to take care of it. Am I right or wrong?

10. JHeezy

JHeezy Getting there

Just an thought but I'd feel pretty stupid if I cried about broken PvE in a PvP-based pserver.

Just sayin'.

2 people like this.
  11. Detox

Detox Proficient

Sir, you are 100% correct.
    Though, you keep forgetting, this is GamezAion - the place where the Admin gets tons load of money.
    People donate for those 'rare' PvE items ( Yes private donations,prolly ), so why should Carl implement those in-game?
    People's opinion doesn't count because they'll still play, regardless of how lame the server is. And DON'T argue about it being lame.
    So something's gonna be done? I doubt it.

12. icolose

icolose New Member

well i wish they would fix the bosses i dont really care that much for mobs as long as i can lvl :p

13. JHeezy

JHeezy Getting there

Last time I checked, you grind mobs to lvl. So you're contradicting yourself here.
    Unless you wanna grind bosses to lvl...then I dunno what to say.

14. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Crystal is more oriented towards PVE b/c its a lower rate. Gamez is a high rate PVP server.

15. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

I hardly doubt anything would be done but at least fix the current bosses/instances so they are fully operational ( Stromwing and Taha )

16. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

noooooooooootttttt

17. lafitness88

You are not proving a thing my friend. My car, bills and etc yes, I pay for it, but if someone is living with me then they will be paying partial for it is just fair. If they use my car they going to pay for gas. creating a server is cash crop. if its good enough you would want to make money. So ur example of responsibilites did not stick at all sorry...So if you want to keep using ur friend car like we are using this server to play free aion we need to donate to keep it running.

18. limwellz16

limwellz16 New Member

sheikkk make your own prvt server noob

19. limwellz16

limwellz16 New Member

0hahaha noob