1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server issue

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Eleonore, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

Hello all,

When I run the gamezaion launcher, after logging in I get an error saying that theres no server available?

Anyone can help me in this? I followed all the instructions with the installation, and I am not new in this game, I already have an account and played this game like a year ago.

Thanks in advance!!

Eleonore

2. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

3. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

Thank you for your reply,

It says that I have to delete and redownload certain files, but how do I do that? Do I just run again the installation with the NCsoft launcher with the automatic updates switched off?

Thanks!

Eleonore

4. Invictis

Invictis OutOfInsanityComesClarity Forum Legend

in your dreams or nightmares, determined on a case
    You can also try this new launcher if you are still having issues.

5. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

If you updated to 2.5 then you must do what is written in here. The download links for the files needed were also provided in that thread so you don't need to update/download again using NCSoft Launcher. If you didn't update your client then it could be a Launcher problem. Just follow AM Chronicheals suggestion.

6. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

Ok guys, for a noob like me I am going to need more help :biggrin: Anyone can guide me through step by step, if necessary live? I can be online at msn if thats easier.. I lost it somewhere at the point where I have to start replacing things..
    Other than that I have another question, I downloaded the files but somehow it was always the same file that i was downloading (iLividSetup V1).. is this correct?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  7. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

In addition, I have no idea if I updated or not, I just downloaded everything guided by the GamezAion website, and when I check the properties in the NCsoft launcher, it indeed says version 2.5.0.3

8. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

Now I am checking again and I see that I downloaded from the wrong button lol..

9. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

Ok, I downloaded all the files but now I have a problem with the file aion.bin
    It says that I have to reinstall gamezaion with the correct path, and that the aion.bin file is missing.. When I checked the folders, it was in the bin32 folder..
    By the way, we deleted the bin64 folder.. dont we have to replace that one?

Thanks again for your helping reply

Eleonore

10. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

Put the gamezaion launcher in the Aion main Folder. and you dont need to replace bin64 only delete it.

11. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

the gamezaion launcher is in the aion main folder... but it says that it cannot find aion.bin file

12. nick1014

nick1014 New Member

in June,5.2011 ever time i log in its always Server failled time 10.00am-+++
    what happening

13. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

uhm.. bump

14. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Lol uhm.. did you delete any file/folder from your aion installation folder yet? :S
    If not , is your client fully updated? In case you deleted something , use the repair function and then downgrade your client(I'll tell you how to do it, step by step , it's not hard)
    By repairing , the NCSoft launcher will automatically update your client to the latest version available (2.5)

For now , i need to know if you have changed or deleted any file/folder from your aion installation folder.

15. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

I have downloaded the game like i did before. The ncsoft launcher, install with region north america. install Gamezaion launcher. After that I had to downgrade the client, so I deleted the files that I had to delete, redownloaded the files that I deleted, and now I get the aion.bin thing that isnt found, while I downloaded the bin32 file, and the aion.bin is inside, I checked..

16. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Ehh.... what can i say x_x are you sure you did not delete some necessary files? if i remember right , the thread that says about the downgrading is a bit confusing.. expecially the part that tells u which files to delete lol
    if it is easy for you , show me a screenshot of that error and i'll try to search it up on google to see what is causing it :|

17. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

whaaaaaaat... now i have something new :S "this program is unavailable in your country" ????? the aion.bin error is gone, but now I have this :S I have the region at north america....

18. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

Need more help guys! in the guidance thread to downgrade, it says that I have to download the new L10N folder.. but when i use the link to download I dont get a .rar file which I am supposed to get? I get a patcher? Is that the one that makes the new folder?

19. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

u got skype? i can try to send you my L10N , though i read that it's the gameguard causing it.

20. Eleonore

Eleonore New Member

you still here peter? I lost connection sorry