1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AM/GM's

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by AsmoShooo, Jun 2, 2011.

1. AsmoShooo

AsmoShooo New Member

can you help me to change my password??... the confirmation was not been sent to my email.. or the email i used is not that.. can you give me the email i used in my acount?... please?... this is in a ingame account not forum.. tnx.

2. stanlazer

stanlazer Getting there

Lol your the only one can get your email men because your the owner GM ang AM can get that :D

3. daax

daax - Forum Legend

I suggest u try all ur e-mail addresses , but before doing that check them all and see if u still got the first registration mail. If u dont succeed , send an e-mail to admin@gamezaion.com and ask them to check ur account.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  4. wakwak

wakwak New Member

GM need help here.. why i cant log in in the game its says you connot log in through this ip 22, why is it i dont use any hack or any cheats.. please answer me my char name is onehitkogmo... im afraid couse my account is full abg.. i earn that through vote.. since 1.9 huhuhu!!!

5. wakwak

wakwak New Member

GM need help here.. why i cant log in in the game its says you connot log in through this ip 22, why is it i dont use any hack or any cheats.. please answer me my char name is onehitkogmo... im afraid couse my account is full abg.. i earn that through vote.. since 1.9 huhuhu!!!

6. daax

daax - Forum Legend

Seems u are banned . Make a Ban Appeal here http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forumdisplay.php/162-Ban-Appeals and wait for A Senior AM to reply to it.

7. wakwak

wakwak New Member

i am bann but why i dont use any cheats or hack in this game.. its seem like this i hunt elyos in gelkmaros, in the meddle of the fight i got dc and i cannot log in again. trust me gm i dont use any cheats or hack, i know the punishment when i use it in this game i dont break the rulse in this game, i respect this game.

8. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

thats why you need to make a ban appeal... so the Senior Am will investigate what happen to your account...

9. yogahonk

yogahonk New Member

hello...can u help me please...someone scam me @_@...someone PM me i see that AM and ask my id and pas...im give to he cos he say will check my char...but he is scamer..please help me..i lose my ABg set+acc +weapon and many more..can you help me for back all set @_@ please i need your help..

race : elyos
    job : gladiator
    nick : Chimenk

please help me!

10. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

I need you char name sir.

11. wakwak

wakwak New Member

gm please bring back my account you know that i dont use any hack or bugg, its hard to get abg through vote since 1.9 until 2.0. please gm help,

12. yogahonk

yogahonk New Member

please reply my post, i need help you please

13. wakwak

wakwak New Member

sir moro please help me, i promise i dont do rmt again, if i know that early that this is against the rulse in gamezaion, i wont dare to sale my account, please sir forgive me, i need your kindness please,

14. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

I don't think they'll ever give second chances. If they do then everyone that got banned for RMT will be appealing to be given second chances. A rule is a rule. There's no excuse for ignorance.

15. wakwak

wakwak New Member

sir if i bann doing rmt, can you give me a second chances, i say it again i dont know that rmt is against the rulse, but sir tell me my account will never be back its permanet bann, if thats happen sir ill ty this game couse i support this game until now,and i love this game.. i ty also all of the GM, God Bless you guys, just regards me to my account.. bbye account, now i can study hard. june 6 back to school.