1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

In response to

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Raammuss, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raammuss

Raammuss Banned

What Bella posted

Originally Posted by Raammuss
    Because a certain supermod can do whatever the hell she wants with no control now.
    because a certain supermod can do whatever the hell she wants
    You are really behind. The only accounts I made were AFTER I got banned for "No Reason Specified" after I attempted AGAIN to resolve the matter peacefully after once again getting a bullshit infraction for reporting a thread that was made INTENTIONALLY in the wrong section by a GM. When I got blown off I sent a PM saying I wasn't going to let this go and then a few minutes later.

Permanently banned.

Reason: No Reason Specified

Oh really... So we should disregard the threats you sent out, as not being legit enough...

Let me just show the community here what actually is going one...

Here comes the evidence:

Click here to see full text
    Originally Posted by Beastie
    Within the past few weeks bella has given me about 3 or 4 BS infractions like this one. That was a serious report and that was what the report button was meant for. Please see to it that this shit gets taken care of because I really don't want to start more drama but I will if it continues.

Click here to see full text
    Originally Posted by Beastie
    Name: Nick M

Knowledge in Forums: I've been moderating forums since I was 14. I've moderated several different forums and eventually became Super Mod and/or Head Mod in most of them. I know about all the commands and can even hack into the admin CP if I really want to. Trololo

Explain 1 Rule in Forums: No spamming. You need to make active posts and not just hijack a thread or jump in and go "Trololololololololololololololol"

Why Should we Choose you?: For one I'm super active. If you need proof of this you can just check the little top posters box. My name is at the very top. It's something I take great pride in.(Not really, ok yes) but anyways. I also have vast experience with GMing and Moderating websites. Here is my COMPLETE HISTORY!

I started GMing and Moderating a WoW server when I was 14 and withing the next few years moderated several paintball and martial arts forums. I later GMed and Moderated a 2 Moons/ Dekaron server and several others.

I also started my own WoW server with a friend from the military but we had to close it down when our unit got deployed and sadly he got KIA and I lost the interest in setting it up again after that. While in the military I set up and Administrated networks and systems, and then hacked, cracked, and took down Al-Qaeda networks.(Often literally in the middle of firefights.) While I was doing this I'd venture a guess that the majority of our current GMs were either in middle school or even elementary school.

When my deployment ended, I once again started modding a cpl of martial arts and paintball forums and then once again became a GM for WoW. Eventually I found my way here. I was a mod here and was even promised Supermod TWICE. But then someone lied about me and I was wrongfully demoted for "inactivity" when I was logged in every day.

What you can expect from me is to tell it like it is and make fair decisions. I will NOT kiss any asses but I can do my job provided you give me something to do and the means to actually do it. I'm not going to do this for some measly red name that can just babysit hot spam as I can easily do so much more.

If not for those reasons then maybe you'll be intereted in these reasons. I can easily hack and crack websites and if I really wanted I could crack into the admin CP on here or even bring down this network. I also know a lot of "fun facts" about a lot of "certain events" and "dirty secrets" that you really don't want to get out. At the very least you won't have to worry about me trolling or causing trouble.

Simply put, give something to do and the means to do it like what should have happened a long time ago and you won't have to worry about causing trouble.

TLDR? Grow a pair and read it.

Or the past two threads posting staff only discussions. We are just supposed let you get away with it.....

How old are you? Because you surely aren't acting like it.. You say military background... Im calling shenanigans... Because someone who was truly in the military, would NOT act like this.. This is not what they teach you, and you wanna know why I know....

Former Marine Wife here, and Daughter of a retired Navy Seal...

Get a life. This is the internet.

My Response:

I did troll a bit BEFORE I got mod but then the trolling stopped and I was committed to all my duties. And everything was fine. But THEN you had to go and start spreading lies about me leaking staff info when I wasn't.

As for my app I wasn't in the best of moods but if you actually took the time to read and ATTEMPT to comprehend it you'll see that I never did actually threaten to do anything, only that I could. Why one of the questions was what kind of experience you had. Would you rather me lie and say I can't even check my email because truth is I CAN hack and crack websites and networks like this one. It would take a while and it would be a HUGE pain in the ass but if I was really determined enough to do so(Which I'm not by the way) then eventually I could take it down(not that I want to).

And what about you always singling me out? In Ablazed's thread you only deleted and infracted MY post yet just about everyone(including staff members were spamming on there). You should have just cleaned the entire thread or moved it to hot spam, but no all you did was single me out. So either you're corrupt and just after me of had a HUGE fail in judgment. Which one was it?

And infracting me for reporting Moro's thread was just pathetic. Are you saying that my reporting a STAFF MEMBER INTENTIONALLY posting a thread in them wrong section was spam? I thought that was what the report button was for? If not then what is it for? Because I messaged him and said that it should be moved and he didn't do it, so I reported it and explained how it should be moved. So what kind of BS explanation do you have for that.

And all this drama stuff I started BECAUSE every attempt to settle things civilly was ignored. And while your little tricks may get others to leave I assure you that you won't get rid of me so easily?

To sum it all up, I'm far from perfect and I'll be the first to admit that. There were times when I was a troll, a jerk, and even a downright *******. But I do actually care about the community and have shown it when I was a staff member while you busy going about your own agenda trying to get everyone you didn't like to resign/ get demoted. I may be a jerk at times but at least I'm not a two faced, power abusing, backstabbing liar. Oh and BTW how old are you? Because you sure as hell don't act like it.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
    3 people like this.
  2. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

Someone has no life... why u fighting on forums atleast u can get ingame

3. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

/inb4somethinghappensagain
    /copiedandpasted
    /ss'd

1 person likes this.
  4. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

irony has a weird smell.

5. darkness

darkness Expert

Wow, that was really long.

6. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Lotta drama sheesh last few days.

1 person likes this.
  7. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

That's what she said :<

8. darkness

darkness Expert

"She" is a very famous person, always hear stuff about her.

9. Raammuss

Raammuss Banned

Well most of it should have been in quotes but I couldn't really do that as the thread that post was in was closed so I couldn't use the handy dandy reply with quote option.

10. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

No pictures either made me read like 2 paragraphs of it.

11. JHeezy

JHeezy Getting there

I smell drama.
    And a soon to be closed thread.

Just give the man some answers!

12. Raammuss

Raammuss Banned

I can post some trollface on your wall if that makes you happy.

On topic: Edited the post to make it easier to read.

13. Raammuss

Raammuss Banned

I just want to IM with a green name person to hopefully get this sorted out. Because TBH drama was the last thing I wanted too, but I'm not gonna back away and leave quietly like others have. I'm just not like that.

14. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Lautaro responded to you once...I don't think your chances are high.

15. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

I accepted everything quietly, and it was not easy :)

16. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

stop talking.

17. Raammuss

Raammuss Banned

Well I'm not going to stop, not even if I become the most hated person in Gamez. It may not be right or correct, but that's just how I am and I can't change that about me.

18. JHeezy

JHeezy Getting there

Doesn't look good on the mods part too.
    A ban with no real reason, at least in my opinion, followed by silence and closed threads.

19. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

why? its my first comment lol.

20. bl00dynightmare

bl00dynightmare New Member

dw his a retard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.